Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dammit, too late 😅 thread title #68 ; Pricey is in the pokey after snorting and crashing on cokey

Well done Hunnybunny!

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Recap:
She claimed she couldn't drive to see her disabled son but managed to drive to score drugs.
She got caught by the police driving whilst banned because she was drunk and drugged causing her to crash.
She still owes people loads of money and is due in court for a bankruptcy hearing
Anyone else would get the book thrown at them but as us regulars to this thread know Teflon Price gets away with everything.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
It will be interesting to see if they grant her bail and what conditions are attached to it.
She has a history of not going to court when required so that could go against her.

Reactions: 31
Sidenote: When suggesting a title please make sure it fits 110 characters

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Skanky is lucky to be alive today, but the bell tolls for her comeuppance in this cold light of day

• Haha
Reactions: 34
i do not understand why they say Katie price as money worries she is bankrupt at some time all her debts will be wiped off the problem is SHE would not comply with the bankruptcy terms and still wanted to live the life that she had when she had money and not cut down and live within her means(she does not need a 5000 pound a month house( rent a hundred quid a week house)there is only her living there kids live with dads Harvey at school stop all the holidays(claiming they were work related then she would have had no problem paying the IVF she entered into if she was earning that much)stop splashing out on all the hair and so called beauty treatments IF SHE WOULD HAVE COMPLIED WITH THE BANKRUPTCY ORDER SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN CLEAR OF IT AFTER A YEAR but she thought she was clever and rules do not apply to her

Reactions: 47
I found the family statement vomit inducing to be honest... the hypocrisy was mind blowing. It was only a few months ago on one of KP's you tube videos that Iron Lung called her , spoke to Crawl and said hope you two have had sex today get baby making !!! Or words to that effect.. what parent says this ??

If she had concerns about her mental health as she is now saying then why would she encourage and support them starting a family. The mother is as vulgar as she is!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
I don’t understand why she has been charged with driving without insurance but not the more serious DUI.? X

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I don’t understand why she has been charged with driving without insurance but not the more serious DUI.? X
They can’t charge her with that until the bloods come back. They need exact measurements for the charge. She failed road side breathalyser and drug test.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Could be waiting for the results of blood tests, although I can't imagine that will take more than 24 hours.

Reactions: 26
Agree, surely two charges should have been made if there was any evidence she was driving under the influence.. or was that purely speculation

Reactions: 3

I know this is an old interview but I was just looking to see if any new stuff up there.....managed a whole 2 minutes of it before I had to stop after listening to her lies and bullshite

- had to learn to walk again
- used to run a lot
- wants more babies
- tried healthy eating

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
For the people asking about the blind items.... have a scroll through, they should all be here.

Reactions: 24
Agree, surely two charges should have been made if there was any evidence she was driving under the influence.. or was that purely speculation
I am quite sure the police are capable of detecting road users who have been 'using' in the case of both drink and drugs.

Reactions: 22
She will enter rehab and escape these charges as 'she is willing' to change her ways, until it happens next time.

• Angry
Reactions: 43
Let's hope we get a few shots of her with a blanket over those dreadful extensions as she is dragged into Crawley magistrates court ha ha. Perhaps Fern has been allowed to apply some make-up ;) 🐡 💄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.