Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is from Janet street Porter in the mail just noticed

" But that doesn't explain the crash. Why would a mother (high on cocaine) get behind the wheel of a car at 6am to see a friend? Katie could have caused death and destruction and left her kids – two of whom were at home - without a mum" hold on sounds like jet and bunny were their i really hope not
Look for where it says kids at home,her home or kierons,were they sleeping at hers at prices?
What do others think?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She has 5 children who don't need a mother who behaves like this.

There, I fixed it for you.
In addition, Caroline Flack actually really cared about what the public thought about her. KP doesn’t give a 💩 about any of us, only how much money she can extract from us, so why should we care about her.
The whole #bekind crap will be played now. Funny how people use that word to hide behind, then act like complete shits to people they don’t like.
Oh my days!!!! KARMA IS HERE. I stopped reading after the Turkey trip with Cole as they both made my piss boil too much, then all this happens. Just heard about the crash and probable jail on another thread, and I had to come running back here 😀. Looks like I have at least 2 or 3 threads to catch up on. 👍
You had better not go anywhere else for a while then Noseybonk 😉

I hope not, that is only down the road from me!
Me too! 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Look for where it says kids at home,her home or kierons,were they sleeping at hers at prices?
What do others think?
Personally think Janet Street Porter is portraying the media narrative that she still has custody of her kids when we know all the children live with their Dads.
They were at Kierans, as they normally are, she only has them for an occasional sleepover in the holidays, it’s school term time, they weren’t with her. She’s been running around the country on those stupid makeup classes and accordingly on a big bender the night of the accident, she isn’t near her children most of the time.
I like Janet, dunno why she suggested this, she’s usually more savvy about things.

Reactions: 19
I caused a car accident a few years ago when driving, where a young man died. I don’t want to get into the details but I was not speeding, drunk or on my phone. My car was fully insured and MOT’d and taxed. It was a low level of carelessness combined with a freakishly bad junction. I am now banned.

I considered suicide and struggled with the weight of the guilt for a long, long time. I still go to counselling over it. It was the worst time of my life, by far. I felt I would never be happy again. All of that still does not compare to the ongoing pain felt by the family of the deceased. I get teary just thinking about it. The court proceedings dragged on for years.

I don’t think I can adequately describe how much hearing about Katie Price’s latest antics fucks with my head. The level of revulsion, disgust and anger I feel towards her really sets me back in my progress. I would never, ever dream of breaking my ban to get in my car, no matter how inconvenient it is. The sheer bad luck experienced by everyone involved in my situation, compared with the insane levels of good luck she has had thus far in NOT killing anyone- despite being a disgustingly selfish bleep- actually sickens me.

If she doesn’t belong in prison, who the duck does? The judge and the police will have blood on their hands, if and when she goes on to kill. The level of recklessness on display by her is truly staggering.
I can't imagine the pain you feel and it must replay itself in how you could have done things differently at that moment. The thing is it was a genuine accident and you feel complete remorse. You did nothing wrong and there are many accident hotspots that are completely down to the way some roads are planned. I'm glad you are still having counselling you can't put all the blame on yourself 🤗

KP as you say is a selfish,shallow witch who has driven multiple times with no care for anyone off her skull on alcohol and substances .. she should get the heaviest penalty possible and be forced to meet families who have lost loved ones through drunk/drug drivers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Personally think Janet Street Porter is portraying the media narrative that she still has custody of her kids when we know all the children live with their Dads.
They were at Kierans, as they normally are, she only has them for an occasional sleepover in the holidays, it’s school term time, they weren’t with her. She’s been running around the country on those stupid makeup classes and accordingly on a big bender the night of the accident, she isn’t near her children most of the time.
I like Janet, dunno why she suggested this, she’s usually more savvy about things.
God no, i think jsp is a nasty piece of work.
She seemed ok many years ago, decades , quite sharp etc.
But now her humour is pure nastiness, and being on loose friggin women says it all.
Yak.

I've heard she speaks highly of me. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But now her humour is pure nastiness, and being on loose friggin women says it all.
Yak.

HaHa haven’t seen JSP for a while, I never watch Loose Women. Used to like her writing, but not read much recently. I quite liked her waspish attitude, perhaps she’s just a caricature of herself now. They all disappoint in the end :)

Reactions: 8
Yak.

I used to like JSP as she wasn’t afraid to call a spade a spade.
However, somehow KP has become some kind of wharped national treasure here in the UK. The celebs say “ We all know she’s a pain, but she’s our pain” Oh f%&k off!!!! how would you feel if she had killed someone in the crash ( one or her kids maybe? ) are you condoning that kind of behaviour!? 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
agree i was mentally thinking they got school etc and was hoping Kieron would not be so stupid im sure i read that JSP disliked KP when they were on Loose Women i last watched it 6 yrs ago so had noi dea

Reactions: 4
Yak.

She's a self righteous snob. Don't like her one bit.

Reactions: 10
Kp's children all live at home with her
Her children mostly live at home with her
She’s homeless
She lives in the mm
She’s banned from living in the mm
She lives in woods' house
Woods' house is sold
Woods' house is his dad's
The fathers are wonderful
The fathers are skint / wankers / jerk off with watermelon sized butt plugs up their arse on OF
She’s great with H
Be kind (oh do duck off)
She will definitely be jailed
She will definitely not be jailed
She’s already at the Priory
She’s been ordered to go to the Priory
She’s been to the Priory many times
She’s never set foot in the Priory
She’s definitely paying for her stay
The nhs is definitely paying for her stay
She’s taking her blankie with her
Woods definitely hit her
No he didn't
He's definitely going to jail
He's definitely not
Yes he is
No
His mam told me
I AM his mam

I think that pretty much sums it up.
Goodnight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Fellow Tattlers, I’m a new poster but have been a fully fledged stalker for more time than it’s acceptable to admit. I’ve been going through some tough times for a little while and your savage but imho extremely justified posts, humour and mutual distain for the Pricey has kept me sane when unable to sleep because my brain won’t switch off. I also feel like you could be the sisters from a bucketful of misters that I’ve never met. I’ve crept out from behind the curtain twitching to high five all of you who have managed to deal with, and own their tit, with the dignity (that includes telling your 9 year old that the 11 plus practice paper must be carried out in silence under exam conditions for an hour so you can drink prosecco and catch up on married at first sight - the guilty secret tv watch you haven’t told a soul about) that this literal car crash is incapable of. Be gentle with me ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Ah they can all just get in the bin now.

She was lonely.

I'm sorry but we have all felt lonely at one stage or another the past 18 months. Some more than others. There was a documentary on here in Ireland recently about old people during covid and I had to switch it off, it was too upsetting.

I would have a slight shred of respect for her if she just held her hands up and didn't spin this bullshit.
Didn’t they say she was at her home with friends on this bender? And just going to get more drugs? In the Mail maybe?

Reactions: 9
I saw one of his OF clips on Twitter once and it was disgusting. Wanking himself and shoving a plug up his arse…just unbelievable that he’s the ‘good’ parent. I couldn’t believe his fiancé was ok with it. Those poor poor kids.
But... but...who would want to PAY to see that?! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Knitting a pube scarf?
Only if it's grey, glittery and orthopaedic!

I hear Bunnycuddles is sending a cellophaned basket of fruit to Katie at her Priory stay. This is not just any old basket of fruit though. Each item has been endorsed with an uplifting motto. The banana says, “you are strong and beautiful”. The pear says, “we will always support you through thick and thin”. The apple says “look inward for divine inspiration”. The kiwi fruit, difficult to write on as hairy says “to endure so much yet stay so pure, is a gift”. The pineapple says “suffer ye not alone, we are with you”.
...And the orange says 'duck off KP, I am neither a barf-bomb or your fake tan!'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck is it that much? WOW. So why would a judge suggest that's what she does, if she's going through bankruptcy? Makes no sense.
Unless someone offered to pay (no doubt with the cunts hidden money)

What's Katie getting for christmas? A big diesel dyke cellmate called Tanya!
Even the roughest of prison dykes wouldn’t wanna touch THAT! They’d rather finger a bag of shanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.