Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking about it, if Katie’s had all these fines and driving bans and still not changed her behaviour, I see no option, other than to have a short prison sentence.

Sometimes a short, sharp, shock is the only way you will learn. I know from my own experience. When I was little I was always playing with my neighbours. This particular evening mum kept calling me to come in. I didn’t listen, too busy larking about. I got on the front of the handlebars of the neighbours bike and fell off onto concrete. I broke my arm and it was the most painful thing. I had to spend a night in hospital. I got no sympathy from anyone, especially mum, as I had been warned.

Also in prison they are given duties and it’s about time Katie learnt a thing or two about discipline and the basics of keeping home, looking after yourself. This is an old fashioned view I realise but that’s the way I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Harvey is bored and needs interaction and friends - he is better off where he isn't ignored and his behaviour is more acceptable. The less time he spend with his mother the better.
Sadly Harvey has been used and abused as a prop all his life, wheeled out when needed, discarded when not. Just like everyone and everything is a prop to Pwicey, to use and discard.

When Crawl put a whole boxed carrot cake in front of Harvey to eat, that just said it all. No plate, cutlery, napkin, no attempt at civilised eating, all of course captured for the delight of the public on social media. Just put a box of his favourite cake in front of him, tease him to wind him up then toss the box down for Harvey to tear into and eat all at once. All in the presence of mum of the year Pwicey.

Harvey for sure is better off where he is, away from the circus.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Those two pieces in the mail read like obituaries. I think they're damage control, so when she dies, and she will die soon, they have at least a couple of Awww poor Katie pieces for the be kind mob.
Secondly, if its true she and cole had a big argument, well he's a tosser and I think he hit her, but he's still got a chance to help her, he's got to bite his tongue, encourage her to engage with rehab. He's too thick to realise how tit he'll feel when she dies.
I've been randomly laughing about @Allan64 courtroom sketch. It's an actual masterpiece.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
it's 6 months max then not that i think she will be sent down
Sorry, don't know these things. So do you get a lesser sentence at a magistrates if you plead guilty as opposed to going in front of a jury?

Would a rehab stay show an intention to 'reform' ones actions?

Reactions: 7
I’ve mentioned my son JJ before. He has severe Autism. He gets mad over the smallest thing. He doesn’t smash things (we nipped that in the bud when he was younger - he overturned our heavy dining table), he knows that’s not acceptable.
My grandchildren are 6, 3, 3 and 5 months old. We watch him like a hawk around them. We teach him all the time about his behaviour and never let him off with anything. It’s hard work, but it can be done. The kids love him, even when he’s being lairy! Kids are weird lol!

If Harvey is truly frightening the other children it’s awful but they aren’t there all the time. If there was enough adult supervision I would hope it might be possible to make it work. I know every person with Autism is different.

It would destroy me to have to put JJ in residential care. It would do the same to him. I would do anything and everything to avoid that. But maybe Harvey is actually better off there.
Fellow mam here. Just want to send you some ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She was twice over the limit which is 35. The amount consumed affects people differently, and whether or not the person ate a meal prior to consumption is also a factor. For most people twice over is more than a bottle of wine. She blew at least 70.
Coke as well plus a puff.

Reactions: 6
Katie Price #69 Don’t drink and drive. If you’re lonely, get a dog……

Reactions: 6
Thinking about it, if Katie’s had all these fines and driving bans and still not changed her behaviour, I see no option, other than to have a short prison sentence.

Sometimes a short, sharp, shock is the only way you will learn. I know from my own experience. When I was little I was always playing with my neighbours. This particular evening mum kept calling me to come in. I didn’t listen, too busy larking about. I got on the front of the handlebars of the neighbours bike and fell off onto concrete. I broke my arm and it was the most painful thing. I had to spend a night in hospital. I got no sympathy from anyone, especially mum, as I had been warned.

Also in prison they are given duties and it’s about time Katie learnt a thing or two about discipline and the basics of keeping home, looking after yourself. This is an old fashioned view I realise but that’s the way I am.
If she has traveller blood, she’d disgrace most traveller women with her home skills and the disgusting condition she lets the children get into and live in! She’s shamefully filthy.

Reactions: 21
excuse my utter ignorance in these matters - is 2 x over the limit a lot?
Sorry to ask!
It's high. The way it could have a huge effect on a person's ability to drive could vary from person to person. A friend of mine wouldn't drive after a small glass of wine. It makes her feel drunk and in no way capable of driving. Some people can drink more and it doesn't seem to affect them due to tolerance, weight etc though they shouldn't drive. Katie must've consumed over a bottle and combined with cocaine, probably no food as a result then I'd say she could well have been hammered.
In control of a big car in that state, my god what the hell was she thinking. This was never a one off.

Reactions: 19
Those two pieces in the mail read like obituaries. I think they're damage control, so when she dies, and she will die soon, they have at least a couple of Awww poor Katie pieces for the be kind mob.
Secondly, if its true she and cole had a big argument, well he's a tosser and I think he hit her, but he's still got a chance to help her, he's got to bite his tongue, encourage her to engage with rehab. He's too thick to realise how tit he'll feel when she dies.
I've been randomly laughing about @Allan64 courtroom sketch. It's an actual masterpiece.

Sorry, O/T but I love your profile pic.

CRAAAAAAB paste

• Haha
Be interesting to see what comes of the lumping incident and if Kirsty’s recorded version of events is cast iron enough for CPS to proceed with charges, together with ambulance and police witness statements. Kirsty rightly acted to protect her employer. Her employer got rid pronto to protect the perpetrator. Obviously the complainant will be too fragile to press charges and the defendant will throw themselves in to offer unending devotion and support.

Methinks Pwicey got a bit lairy that evening, fuelled by drugs and booze, forgetting there are secrets to be kept. In the cold light of day, gravy train will run dry and derail if secrets are spilled. Gotta keep the gravy train running. Gotta get things back in their boxes with the lids on.

Reactions: 17
I thank you

Personally think Janet Street Porter is portraying the media narrative that she still has custody of her kids when we know all the children live with their Dads.
They were at Kierans, as they normally are, she only has them for an occasional sleepover in the holidays, it’s school term time, they weren’t with her. She’s been running around the country on those stupid makeup classes and accordingly on a big bender the night of the accident, she isn’t near her children most of the time.
I like Janet, dunno why she suggested this, she’s usually more savvy about things.
Janet is a journo, and if anyone knows facts, it will be her. I used to occasionally drink in a pub near fleet street and the stories you would hear! They can't publish them, but it doesn't stop them telling all and sundry when they've had a few sherries. I bet she's heard something through the grapevine.

That said, I hope she is wrong. Those kiddies have no business being anywhere near KP, let alone on overnights. If they were mine, she would be lucky to see them in a contact centre. Could you imagine what would happen if one of them found a bag of coke and mistook it for sherbet? Look at what happened with Sadie Frost's daughter Iris Law when she took an ecstasy pill as a kid at Soho House! Really winds me up.

Reactions: 18
It's high. The way it could have a huge effect on a person's ability to drive could vary from person to person. A friend of mine wouldn't drive after a small glass of wine. It makes her feel drunk and in no way capable of driving. Some people can drink more and it doesn't seem to affect them due to tolerance, weight etc though they shouldn't drive. Katie must've consumed over a bottle and combined with cocaine, probably no food as a result then I'd say she could well have been hammered.
In control of a big car in that state, my god what the hell was she thinking. This was never a one off.
Totally right, she was hammered. The combination of the drink and coke meant she had very little control of that car. She was very lucky she didn’t hit someone head on in that condition. It will be outrageous if the law is lenient with her, someone really could have died due to her actions. We all just know this isn’t a one-off, reckon she has been driving loads throughout the ban, sober and drunk.
I‘m not even in control of my handbag after a couple of drinks, would never get behind a wheel even after a couple of drinks, she’d had a lot more than that, with coke. It’s inexcusable, but the papers are running with the excuses. This should be a wake up call for her, next time the outcome may involve a death, but she never learns. Too much enabling with this woman, it will end in tragedy one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.