Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extract from the Scum:
“Behind closed doors it’s been known for a while that she had relapsed on both drink and drugs”.

Well, well, well, why the duck did none of its loving family and cum boy Carl intervene before? Or the media for that matter, instead of the continual “she’s sober tit”? Lonely and off to see a Friend at that time in the morning? Lying fucker. The wretch could have easily killed someone. This also puts an entirely different angle on punch gate. Who did it and how much tit do the police have on this waster?

It should not be in the Priory but in Prison on remand.

View attachment 787501 Interesting Halloween costume.
It’s got its sliders on 🤣 Should have been charged for wearing those whilst driving. Send it to Afghanistan.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Morning Krusties,well,sooooo many pages to catch up but I can’t be arsed,read a few.

So it’s off to the Priory where she supposedly has been before bleeping liar.Who the duck is paying for it?bleeping piss boiling.😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Kieran is fuming. .....
Oh come on Kp has issues that’s for sure but believe after Pete she thought she found her happy ever after with KH and he was just another user ..now playing dad of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh come on Kp has issues that’s for sure but believe after Pete she thought she found her happy ever after with KH and he was just another user ..now playing dad of the year
The “One”, the “Real One” was. Cum Boy Car Crash Carl. Who is “The Daddy” to all of Price’s tribe of Sprogs. He has a fave though… 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Her PR team and her solicitor will be flooding the media and social media with stories and then use it as a reason for her not getting treated fairly because she is such a zelebrity. I hope the momentum for those calling her out will co to use to grow over the next 3 months. We, Krusties, can play the long game!

Let us spare a thought for the probation officer who will be tasked to write her Pre-Sentencing Report! Hope they have a shovel to move away all the bs she will be spouting to find the kernels of truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Look how many times our Krusties who have IG have mentioned so many times she has been high as a kite so many times,with the kids there as well.😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Fellow Tattlers, I’m a new poster but have been a fully fledged stalker for more time than it’s acceptable to admit. I’ve been going through some tough times for a little while and your savage but imho extremely justified posts, humour and mutual distain for the Pricey has kept me sane when unable to sleep because my brain won’t switch off. I also feel like you could be the sisters from a bucketful of misters that I’ve never met. I’ve crept out from behind the curtain twitching to high five all of you who have managed to deal with, and own their tit, with the dignity (that includes telling your 9 year old that the 11 plus practice paper must be carried out in silence under exam conditions for an hour so you can drink prosecco and catch up on married at first sight - the guilty secret tv watch you haven’t told a soul about) that this literal car crash is incapable of. Be gentle with me ❤
Hellooooo! Glad you came out from behind the curtain ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
#69 Maybe when she reaches 10 driving disqualifications she gets a prize?!

is doesn't rhyme but I wonder if the thread titles could simply be questions we pose to the Scum ‘journalists’ and her faaaaammmily/team

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Alex Bellfield says it all

Der fing actually invited him to the "launch" of her crappy kids clothing range though - like he'd attend that eh? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let
Surely the judge should have said she has to stay in the priory until her sentencing otherwise she needs to go straight into custody?? Just saying she gets off if she goes to the priory means she could just go there for a couple of days surely 🤬🤬🤬 absolutely BAFFLING she didn’t just get remanded in custody until the sentencing hearing!
Last time she was just papped OUTSIDE the Priory. Note the judge did not say she has to stay INSIDE the Priory!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably too upset to type...

Well, it can't be Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old...he's 72.
Bunnyboiler is always crying as they type this about their adorable skanky ;)

'Your loyal fans are hear for you' 🤣
That Richard Plonker knows his stuff eh?

Not Court ordered, .. told court she had a place
Ah like last time probably - the correspondence course, done online so she can carry on as before; And what a success that was eh?

I would rather clean toilets than do that.
Basically licking toilet pans would be better than that option :(

God no, i think jsp is a nasty piece of work.
She seemed ok many years ago, decades , quite sharp etc.
But now her humour is pure nastiness, and being on loose friggin women says it all.
Yak.

I've heard she speaks highly of me. 😎
She's better than skanky though Crowbag :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You just know once she is over what ever she gets whether jail time (I hope but doubt it) or her rehab, she will flog some tale and promise to change for her kids and will declare she is running the London marathon for AA and drug rehab charities.... Then quit after a few miles as her feet are still damaged from her never walking again injury.. 🤬
What we should do is a list of all the times she has done this before, the date, the crime, her promise of redemption, how long it took before she failed/went back to normal. Get this little list out to the wretched red tops, who probably won’t report it, maybe the other newspapers that might, to the lawyer, the court, the TV dickheads that keep giving her airtime and fawning over her, every bleeping ‘celeb’ telling her how special and wonderful she is. She has earned millions shoving her bullshit down everyone’s throat by every means possible, so she gets a taste of her own medicine, with the truth shoved down everyone’s throat!

6 bleeping driving offences, SIX with loads more that have been thrown out because of lack of evidence, police fuckups etc.

She rolled her car whilst off her tits whilst BANNED! The police KNOW she carries on driving in-spite of bans. Yes guvner, I confess, it was me, I did it, but I’m so sad and lonely, despite just coming back off oliday wiv me boyfriend. Oh ok then, off to the priory you go! WTAF????

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I said this to my husband last night, but if she was a regular person, bankrupt, no steady income, 5 kids by 3 different dads, previous driving bans, drug user, and got found off her head after crashing her car, there would be no leniency. Why should it be any different because she is a ‘celebrity’.

Reactions: 30
I saw one of his OF clips on Twitter once and it was disgusting. Wanking himself and shoving a plug up his arse…just unbelievable that he’s the ‘good’ parent. I couldn’t believe his fiancé was ok with it. Those poor poor kids.
And yet for all his pervy activities he is STILL the parent of choice for the kids as opposed to skanky. What does that tell you about her when a bloke who makes sordid little videos to sell to other pervs is the person of choice to raise FOUR kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Extract from the Scum:
“Behind closed doors it’s been known for a while that she had relapsed on both drink and drugs”.

Well, well, well, why the duck did none of its loving family and cum boy Carl intervene before? Or the media for that matter, instead of the continual “she’s sober tit”? Lonely and off to see a Friend at that time in the morning? Lying fucker. The wretch could have easily killed someone. This also puts an entirely different angle on punch gate. Who did it and how much tit do the police have on this waster?

It should not be in the Priory but in Prison on remand.

It’s got its sliders on 🤣 Should have been charged for wearing those whilst driving. Send it to Afghanistan.
Its not been behind closed doors because WE have all known exactly what der fing has been doing and in fact has NEVER STOPPED DOING, and yet the media has chosen to cover up for it :(

Kp's children all live at home with her
Her children mostly live at home with her
She’s homeless
She lives in the mm
She’s banned from living in the mm
She lives in woods' house
Woods' house is sold
Woods' house is his dad's
The fathers are wonderful
The fathers are skint / wankers / jerk off with watermelon sized butt plugs up their arse on OF
She’s great with H
Be kind (oh do duck off)
She will definitely be jailed
She will definitely not be jailed
She’s already at the Priory
She’s been ordered to go to the Priory
She’s been to the Priory many times
She’s never set foot in the Priory
She’s definitely paying for her stay
The nhs is definitely paying for her stay
She’s taking her blankie with her
Woods definitely hit her
No he didn't
He's definitely going to jail
He's definitely not
Yes he is
No
His mam told me
I AM his mam

I think that pretty much sums it up.
Goodnight.
Yep its all about as clear as mud - or that stuff that washes across Trampy Towers garden every time someone flushes the bog

Reactions: 11
Not one, but TWO apologist articles in the DM. Despite the comments being overwhelming negative. This one paragraph really annoyed me - as if somehow Harvey is ‘to blame’ for the recent turn of events - she’s been like this since ‘party girl Jordan’ of the 90s! 😡
D61E6D31-9CB8-4F41-B7BF-2FAF587A8675.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.