Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gonna get away with it again, I just know it. The red tops are spurting the same old rubbish AGAIN! Just why? There has to be somebody very, very high up who doesn't sleep well at night wondering if she'll blab. There's just no other explanation. I'm dog walking in Richmond Park this morning will go in through Roehampton Gate to see if there's any press lurking. Wouldn't be surprised if I see her posing by the Priory sign like I did last time. Feeling so angry with this country.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Yes as expected hes back. I've got one of those inspirational quotes for him and he'll understand this one...

The milkybar kid is strong and tough,
When only the best is good enough.
The creamiest milk, the whitest bar.
Nestle milky bar....
Milky bars are on me!

Wanker😂
I can't believe this berk is still fawning over it after all it put him through!

Now had Wanky been a Real Man like wot he is, he would have tole sum lies to dem perleece dat it wos de Invisible Man driving der car an' not me Dolly................................. It was that fiend again, the Invisible Man, who stole it from the garage at Trampy Towers unaware that skanky was asleep in it, then she woke up with a start at 6.20am to find the car on it's side (another kamikazi hedge situation) wiv dem rozzers accusing her of all sorts of things when The Sun sez she is entirely innocent FGS!! When is the World going to wake up to the FACT its the Invisible Man doing all this stuff and belovéd skanky always gets the blame for it by dem twolz!!

I think somebody on here said it costs 7K a week.😳😡who the duck is paying for it!
Taxpayer no doubt. It needs all its monies for bad surgeries and terrible wigs

Reactions: 9
These comment pieces saying is she suffering from being in the public eye are written by people who know damn well she creates that hysteria herself by setting up paparazzi shots. If she didnt want the public glare it really wouldn't be hard to remove yourself from it.

Reactions: 20
Yes as expected hes back. I've got one of those inspirational quotes for him and he'll understand this one...

The milkybar kid is strong and tough,
When only the best is good enough.
The creamiest milk, the whitest bar.
Nestle milky bar....
Milky bars are on me!

Wanker😂
He is a classic man juice mixer. Sloppy seconds boy BoySon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She's gonna get away with it again, I just know it. The red tops are spurting the same old rubbish AGAIN! Just why? There has to be somebody very, very high up who doesn't sleep well at night wondering if she'll blab. There's just no other explanation. I'm dog walking in Richmond Park this morning will go in through Roehampton Gate to see if there's any press lurking. Wouldn't be surprised if I see her posing by the Priory sign like I did last time. Feeling so angry with this country.
Prince Andrew is looking like a candidate............................................ LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve mentioned my son JJ before. He has severe Autism. He gets mad over the smallest thing. He doesn’t smash things (we nipped that in the bud when he was younger - he overturned our heavy dining table), he knows that’s not acceptable.
My grandchildren are 6, 3, 3 and 5 months old. We watch him like a hawk around them. We teach him all the time about his behaviour and never let him off with anything. It’s hard work, but it can be done. The kids love him, even when he’s being lairy! Kids are weird lol!

If Harvey is truly frightening the other children it’s awful but they aren’t there all the time. If there was enough adult supervision I would hope it might be possible to make it work. I know every person with Autism is different.

It would destroy me to have to put JJ in residential care. It would do the same to him. I would do anything and everything to avoid that. But maybe Harvey is actually better off there.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve mentioned my son JJ before. He has severe Autism. He gets mad over the smallest thing. He doesn’t smash things (we nipped that in the bud when he was younger - he overturned our heavy dining table), he knows that’s not acceptable.
My grandchildren are 6, 3, 3 and 5 months old. We watch him like a hawk around them. We teach him all the time about his behaviour and never let him off with anything. It’s hard work, but it can be done. The kids love him, even when he’s being lairy! Kids are weird lol!

If Harvey is truly frightening the other children it’s awful but they aren’t there all the time. If there was enough adult supervision I would hope it might be possible to make it work. I know every person with Autism is different.

It would destroy me to have to put JJ in residential care. It would do the same to him. I would do anything and everything to avoid that. But maybe Harvey is actually better off there.
Yes he is better off out of her vile media circus and being so far away she certainly cannot now nip over there to use him for another of her crappy photo ops or a Take-the-piss out of Harvey vid for her IG or youtube!
As a side note I wonder how long it will be able to stay off its multitude of social media rubbish?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Also I personally think it's time Peter and Kieran told all the kids the endless publicity is going to stop full time. That they are no longer going to bank on being famous celebs just because of their mother and her lifestyle choices.
Peter in particular has the money to send both his kids to performing arts colleges where,if they're any good, they'll be successful in their own right. He's got the contacts to help Junior in music but that's as far as it goes. This shitshow is not the path. They should be told today, particularly Princess and Bunny no more photo shoots etc until it's been decided what's next. Princess is not famous for anything at all apart from having Peter and Katie as parents. If he doesn't step in then I'm afraid he's not the better parent we think he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Why is she wearing slippers
beycos deys well-fashunable........................ dey luk brilyunt wiv der JYY trackies.
Gone are the days it barely wore anything at any time of the year because now its JYY all the way - a real Chav-a-ganza :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she wearing slippers
They are her fur sliders which she believes to be sophisticated and stylish to wear to any occasion...even driving under ther influence🙄

Personally I think they are tit, common and look ridiculous😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also I personally think it's time Peter and Kieran told all the kids the endless publicity is going to stop full time. That they are no longer going to bank on being famous celebs just because of their mother and her lifestyle choices.
Peter in particular has the money to send both his kids to performing arts colleges where,if they're any good, they'll be successful in their own right. He's got the contacts to help Junior in music but that's as far as it goes. This shitshow is not the path. They should be told today, particularly Princess and Bunny no more photo shoots etc until it's been decided what's next. Princess is not famous for anything at all apart from having Peter and Katie as parents. If he doesn't step in then I'm afraid he's not the better parent we think he is.
Prinny with the chinney is also famous for her Jimmy Hill chin.

They are her fur sliders which she believes to be sophisticated and stylish to wear to any occasion...even driving under ther influence🙄

Personally I think they are tit, common and look ridiculous😁
Just like Price itself

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning all especially Dolly and MrsEms,

I read a couple of articles last night and was surprised in the main they were sympathetic. I will say more later but just up

Dolly we need you as you are the owner of the biggest extra strength, heavy duty piss pot in the world, all free of charge to use

MrsEms you’re doing teas, coffees and sticky buns please

Have a good day
By the way I noticed just now my boy’s got a lovely bum, bless him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ah they can all just get in the bin now.

She was lonely.

I'm sorry but we have all felt lonely at one stage or another the past 18 months. Some more than others. There was a documentary on here in Ireland recently about old people during covid and I had to switch it off, it was too upsetting.

I would have a slight shred of respect for her if she just held her hands up and didn't spin this bullshit.
I think if her party mates had gone and she was on her own for five minutes she probably was "lonely" - from everything we've seen she cannot be in her own company and usually has a whole load of people around her hanging on not even just whichever bloke is "the one" at that time.

Reactions: 8
"Personally I think they are tit, common and look ridiculous😁" Got her in one! :)

NINE articles about this bollocks in the scum today! NINE

Reactions: 13
Morning all especially Dolly and MrsEms,

I read a couple of articles last night and was surprised in the main they were sympathetic. I will say more later but just up

Dolly we need you as you are the owner of the biggest extra strength, heavy duty piss pot in the world, all free of charge to use

MrsEms you’re doing teas, coffees and sticky buns please

Have a good day
By the way I noticed just now my boy’s got a lovely bum, bless him.
Hi Harri yes thehuge piss pot is ready..got me booster next week Harri!

Reactions: 6
And don’t forget they must be comfortable for her poor smashed feet that were so horrifically damaged she’ll never walk again 🤔🤥🤣
Well she'll be doing a lot of walking now hahahahaha :)

Time to charge up the sparkly chariot skanky - you can get over to H's residence in about a week with stop offs for plug-ins on your overnighters :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.