Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusanMorrow87

I caused a car accident a few years ago when driving, where a young man died. I don’t want to get into the details but I was not speeding, drunk or on my phone. My car was fully insured and MOT’d and taxed. It was a low level of carelessness combined with a freakishly bad junction. I am now banned.

I considered suicide and struggled with the weight of the guilt for a long, long time. I still go to counselling over it. It was the worst time of my life, by far. I felt I would never be happy again. All of that still does not compare to the ongoing pain felt by the family of the deceased. I get teary just thinking about it. The court proceedings dragged on for years.

I don’t think I can adequately describe how much hearing about Katie Price’s latest antics fucks with my head. The level of revulsion, disgust and anger I feel towards her really sets me back in my progress. I would never, ever dream of breaking my ban to get in my car, no matter how inconvenient it is. The sheer bad luck experienced by everyone involved in my situation, compared with the insane levels of good luck she has had thus far in NOT killing anyone- despite being a disgustingly selfish cunt- actually sickens me.

If she doesn’t belong in prison, who the fuck does? The judge and the police will have blood on their hands, if and when she goes on to kill. The level of recklessness on display by her is truly staggering.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 124

TC14

Chatty Member
I found the family statement vomit inducing to be honest... the hypocrisy was mind blowing. It was only a few months ago on one of KP's you tube videos that Iron Lung called her , spoke to Crawl and said hope you two have had sex today get baby making !!! Or words to that effect.. what parent says this ??

If she had concerns about her mental health as she is now saying then why would she encourage and support them starting a family. The mother is as vulgar as she is!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Penguin86

VIP Member
Recap:
She claimed she couldn't drive to see her disabled son but managed to drive to score drugs.
She got caught by the police driving whilst banned because she was drunk and drugged causing her to crash.
She still owes people loads of money and is due in court for a bankruptcy hearing
Anyone else would get the book thrown at them but as us regulars to this thread know Teflon Price gets away with everything.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 80

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she has been charged with driving without insurance but not the more serious DUI.? X

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Mishka13

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she has been charged with driving without insurance but not the more serious DUI.? X
They can’t charge her with that until the bloods come back. They need exact measurements for the charge. She failed road side breathalyser and drug test.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

1335teddyade

Vile woman. lock her up and throw away the key!
This is the best thing that could happen to her, for her own sake and everyone else's.

My husband often uses the road she crashed down to commute to work early in the morning, doesn't bare thinking about if she had crashed into someone and taken away an innocent life for her own stupidity and selfishness.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I caused a car accident a few years ago when driving, where a young man died. I don’t want to get into the details but I was not speeding, drunk or on my phone. My car was fully insured and MOT’d and taxed. It was a low level of carelessness combined with a freakishly bad junction. I am now banned.

I considered suicide and struggled with the weight of the guilt for a long, long time. I still go to counselling over it. It was the worst time of my life, by far. I felt I would never be happy again. All of that still does not compare to the ongoing pain felt by the family of the deceased. I get teary just thinking about it. The court proceedings dragged on for years.

I don’t think I can adequately describe how much hearing about Katie Price’s latest antics fucks with my head. The level of revulsion, disgust and anger I feel towards her really sets me back in my progress. I would never, ever dream of breaking my ban to get in my car, no matter how inconvenient it is. The sheer bad luck experienced by everyone involved in my situation, compared with the insane levels of good luck she has had thus far in NOT killing anyone- despite being a disgustingly selfish cunt- actually sickens me.

If she doesn’t belong in prison, who the fuck does? The judge and the police will have blood on their hands, if and when she goes on to kill. The level of recklessness on display by her is truly staggering.
This is a very brave thing to write and open up about. I hope you find peace one day xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Agree, surely two charges should have been made if there was any evidence she was driving under the influence.. or was that purely speculation
It's likely she was semi conscious, unable to do a breathalyser, bloods will have been taken at hospital, when they're back she'll get charges added. Had she failed a breathalyser at the scene she'd have already been charged, like Ant was. You can tell by the families statement that they know there's more coming. Also sun and mail have that she'd been drinkng and taking drugs all night, they wouldn't go that far without being very sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Crowbag

VIP Member
Kp's children all live at home with her
Her children mostly live at home with her
She’s homeless
She lives in the mm
She’s banned from living in the mm
She lives in woods' house
Woods' house is sold
Woods' house is his dad's
The fathers are wonderful
The fathers are skint / wankers / jerk off with watermelon sized butt plugs up their arse on OF
She’s great with H
Be kind (oh do fuck off)
She will definitely be jailed
She will definitely not be jailed
She’s already at the Priory
She’s been ordered to go to the Priory
She’s been to the Priory many times
She’s never set foot in the Priory
She’s definitely paying for her stay
The nhs is definitely paying for her stay
She’s taking her blankie with her
Woods definitely hit her
No he didn't
He's definitely going to jail
He's definitely not
Yes he is
No
His mam told me
I AM his mam

I think that pretty much sums it up.
Goodnight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Anna666

VIP Member
Im lurking today, in between work and other mundane shit that needs doing .... I still do not give a fuck about this dangerous, selfish, self obsessed twat!! .... I want her behind bars where she belongs .... FUCK imaginary mental health issue excuses, and fuck The Priory ... no doubt her ` family ` will do anything to keep enabling the cunt ... SHE COULD HAVE KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE .. As far as I'm concerned, that's all there is to it ..... and those that keep licking her arse, would also have blood on their hands .... I always knew, she would crash this way .. you cant go through life living the way she does, with no comeback ... " The piper eventually, needs to be paid "...... Her enablers >>>> the family ... will be working flat out to fix this for her, which means, if she gets off scot free, she WILL DO IT AGAIN ... NEXT TIME KILLING SOMEONE, sadly even one of her children ... she has proved time and time again .. she is a FUCKING DANGER ... now its time for the kids fathers to show some bollocks, and make sure their children do not see their mother for a long while ... yes it will hurt them, but at this point, there is no other choice SHE IS A DANGER to them ... Finally ... I hope anyone associated with her FUCKING DROPS HER ON HER ARSE permanently ... I hope NO ONE from the showbiz world, goes near her again ... She is exactly, where she deserves to be ... Payback is a fucking bitch .. and it couldn't happen to a nicer person ....... ( Matt Lucas was very forward thinking with this character, the similarities are uncanny ) ...... " NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE PWICCCCYYYYY " .... really? ... do FUCK OFF katie 👊👊👊 ... and before any do gooder attacks me, about not understanding Mental Health ... drugs, alcohol .... domestic/violence/abuse ADDICTION .... Don't waste your breath .... BEEN THERE .... GOT THE FUCKING TSHIRT ... you have no idea .. and I NEVER ONCE drove under the influence, endangering people's lives, despite everything I was going through at the time, I knew this was wrong ...... the ONLY thing I care about with this situation, is that her children are kept well away from her, if it were upto me, Id make sure, she never sees them again .... and the animals, are taken to good families, who will love and care for them ... as for her ... I DONT GIVE A FUCK, many of us predicted this ... the cunt can rot in hell for all I care ☺

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
Simon Doyle from the sun is on talk radio TV just now talking about Katie price with Jeremy Kyle.... My god he was trying to play it down saying how she has had her issues with her love life and has been a single mother for years with a disabled kid (she has never been a single mother.... In fact her partners always overlap) he also said more charges my be Brought against her... Jeremy Kyle said he has met her and knows she has issues but this is a serious offence and innocent people could of been hurt and she needs to get her house in order for the sake of her kids.
My god the sun lot love her.... This Simon did say she hasn't learnt her lesson as this is her 7th offence and it is serious, he thinks people will be torn as to whether they have sympathy for her.

I have none, she is scum, I hope she loses everything, her home her kids her so called career.... I'm sorry.. No fuck it I'm not sorry, she deserves lose it all... I saw my family members fall apart... Saying goodbye to a loved one who was knocked done by a banned hit and run drug driver.... She will kill.... Its only a matrer of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Thread suggestion for #69:
KP’s mighty fall from Grace; unlicensed driving while off her face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Also I personally think it's time Peter and Kieran told all the kids the endless publicity is going to stop full time. That they are no longer going to bank on being famous celebs just because of their mother and her lifestyle choices.
Peter in particular has the money to send both his kids to performing arts colleges where,if they're any good, they'll be successful in their own right. He's got the contacts to help Junior in music but that's as far as it goes. This shitshow is not the path. They should be told today, particularly Princess and Bunny no more photo shoots etc until it's been decided what's next. Princess is not famous for anything at all apart from having Peter and Katie as parents. If he doesn't step in then I'm afraid he's not the better parent we think he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 48