Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah they can all just get in the bin now.

She was lonely.

I'm sorry but we have all felt lonely at one stage or another the past 18 months. Some more than others. There was a documentary on here in Ireland recently about old people during covid and I had to switch it off, it was too upsetting.

I would have a slight shred of respect for her if she just held her hands up and didn't spin this bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can't help thinking she's not at the Priory. Usually when somebody well known goes in there will be a couple of press guys hanging around outside. I'll drive by and have a nose in the morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I caused a car accident a few years ago when driving, where a young man died. I don’t want to get into the details but I was not speeding, drunk or on my phone. My car was fully insured and MOT’d and taxed. It was a low level of carelessness combined with a freakishly bad junction. I am now banned.

I considered suicide and struggled with the weight of the guilt for a long, long time. I still go to counselling over it. It was the worst time of my life, by far. I felt I would never be happy again. All of that still does not compare to the ongoing pain felt by the family of the deceased. I get teary just thinking about it. The court proceedings dragged on for years.

I don’t think I can adequately describe how much hearing about Katie Price’s latest antics fucks with my head. The level of revulsion, disgust and anger I feel towards her really sets me back in my progress. I would never, ever dream of breaking my ban to get in my car, no matter how inconvenient it is. The sheer bad luck experienced by everyone involved in my situation, compared with the insane levels of good luck she has had thus far in NOT killing anyone- despite being a disgustingly selfish bleep- actually sickens me.

If she doesn’t belong in prison, who the duck does? The judge and the police will have blood on their hands, if and when she goes on to kill. The level of recklessness on display by her is truly staggering.
This is a very brave thing to write and open up about. I hope you find peace one day xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Is that what Kieron does? So the two youngest have no role models to learn from? That’s terrible.
I saw one of his OF clips on Twitter once and it was disgusting. Wanking himself and shoving a plug up his arse…just unbelievable that he’s the ‘good’ parent. I couldn’t believe his fiancé was ok with it. Those poor poor kids.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I saw one of his OF clips on Twitter once and it was disgusting. Wanking himself and shoving a plug up his arse…just unbelievable that he’s the ‘good’ parent. I couldn’t believe his fiancé was ok with it. Those poor poor kids.
Jesus, can't these nesbits give it a rest? Those littluns will soon be old enough to understand. Bet he was pulling erotic/gurning faces whilst he was performing.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I caused a car accident a few years ago when driving, where a young man died. I don’t want to get into the details but I was not speeding, drunk or on my phone. My car was fully insured and MOT’d and taxed. It was a low level of carelessness combined with a freakishly bad junction. I am now banned.

I considered suicide and struggled with the weight of the guilt for a long, long time. I still go to counselling over it. It was the worst time of my life, by far. I felt I would never be happy again. All of that still does not compare to the ongoing pain felt by the family of the deceased. I get teary just thinking about it. The court proceedings dragged on for years.

I don’t think I can adequately describe how much hearing about Katie Price’s latest antics fucks with my head. The level of revulsion, disgust and anger I feel towards her really sets me back in my progress. I would never, ever dream of breaking my ban to get in my car, no matter how inconvenient it is. The sheer bad luck experienced by everyone involved in my situation, compared with the insane levels of good luck she has had thus far in NOT killing anyone- despite being a disgustingly selfish bleep- actually sickens me.

If she doesn’t belong in prison, who the duck does? The judge and the police will have blood on their hands, if and when she goes on to kill. The level of recklessness on display by her is truly staggering.
I agree with the above post, what a brave thing to write. I hope you find some peace because you deserve to x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just seen she was twice over the drink drive limit, banned and told the police she was off to get drugs. Show me anyone else who’d get ‘rehab’?!

please god let this be it, let her be done now. No more interviews, recovery stories and another bleeping autobiography about her struggle. She’s morally and financially bankrupt, got more lives than a herd of cats she makes a mockery of anyone who has ever genuinely struggled with pretty much anything.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I haven't commented before as threads move too bloody fast and you all say what I think anyway!! Not sure if it's already been mentioned, the DM video of her jumping in the footwell of the chauffer driven range rover fiat500 covered in a prison issue blanket, in her sudden desperation to avoid being photographed because she wants her privacy now, shows she didn't bother to put her seat belt on, her Dad wasn't wearing his either as he drove off. They really do believe they're above the law.

ALL drink/drug drivers are selfish scum and deserve no sympathy. Using MH as a convenient excuse is despicable and insulting to those who are suffering 24/7 without the Private Priory on speed dial and who have only the limited resources available on the NHS to turn to for help. Not paying hardworking businesses the money they are owed whilst splashing cash on multiple holiday's, plastic nails, plastic hair and plastic surgery is theft and deception plain and simple.

She deserves to have the book thrown at her, but I am sure she will bat her fake lashes, wink that wonky eye
Screenshot_20210929_234420.jpg
and get another slap on the wrist and when she is set free she'll be parading outside the court with that smug snigger in front of the cameras like she always does.

Saw through her years ago when she was all over the news of the world every Sunday. Can't stand her can you tell 🤣

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Oh my days!!!! KARMA IS HERE. I stopped reading after the Turkey trip with Cole as they both made my piss boil too much, then all this happens. Just heard about the crash and probable jail on another thread, and I had to come running back here 😀. Looks like I have at least 2 or 3 threads to catch up on. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And here are her Solicitors details….https://www.solicitor.info/harringtons-solicitors-limited/brighton/
Outcome: Regulatory settlement agreement
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.

Decision details
Joseph James Harrington, solicitor, agrees to the following outcome to the investigation of his conduct by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA):

(a) he is rebuked.
(b) he is fined ?1000.
(c) to the publication of this agreement.
(d) he will pay the costs of the investigation of ?300.
Reasons/basis
1.1 On 20 December 2016, Mr Harrington was convicted of driving with excess alcohol.

1.2 The sentence was:

(a) disqualification from driving for 36 months;
(b) a community order of a curfew for 3 months with electronic monitoring;
(c) a fine of ?2,500.00
2.3 Mr Harrington was also ordered to pay:

(a) a victim surcharge of ?85.00
(b) costs of ?85.00
Admission
2.1 Mr Harrington makes the following admission which the SRA accepts:

That by virtue of his conviction of driving with excess alcohol he has failed to uphold the rule of law in breach of Principle 1 of the SRA Principles 2011.
Why the agreed outcome is appropriate
3.1 The SRA considers that the agreed outcome is appropriate as the conditions in rule 3.1 of the SRA Disciplinary Rules 2011 are met, in that:

(a) it was deliberate or reckless
(b) the agreed outcome is a proportionate outcome in the public interest
(c) the conduct was neither trivial nor justifiably inadvertent
3.2 In deciding that the agreed outcome is proportionate, the SRA has taken into account the admissions made by Mr Harrington and the following mitigation which he has put forward:

(a) he is deeply remorseful for his actions;
(b) he takes full responsibility for his actions and has fully complied with the orders of Portsmouth Magistrates' Court;
(c) he has no previous convictions; and
(d) he co-operated with the SRA during the course of their investigation.
3.3 The amount of the fine takes into account all relevant circumstances, including those set out in Appendix 1 to the SRA Disciplinary Procedure Rules 2011.

3.4 The SRA considers it appropriate that this agreement is published in the interests of transparency in the regulatory and disciplinary process.

Acting in a way which is inconsistent with this Agreement
4.1 Mr Harrington agrees that he will not act in any way which is inconsistent with this agreement such as, for example, by denying the admissions made in this agreement.

4.2 If Mr Harrington acts in a way which is inconsistent with this agreement, the conduct which is subject to this agreement may be subject to further consideration by the SRA. That may result in a disciplinary sanction or a referral to the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal on the original facts and allegations. Acting in a way which is inconsistent with this agreement may also constitute a separate breach of Principles 2, 6 and 7 of the SRA Principles 2011.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What happened after the whole Caroline Flack incident?

....and what a troubled soul she was....and subject to horrendous gossip and conjecture.

Can we just stop speculating and guessing and be kind for a while, please?

I completely understand that what she has done is unacceptable but there is always a back story.. She has five children that don't need to read this...
She has 5 children who don't need a mother who behaves like this.

There, I fixed it for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
And here are her Solicitors details….https://www.solicitor.info/harringtons-solicitors-limited/brighton/
Outcome: Regulatory settlement agreement
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.

Decision details
Joseph James Harrington, solicitor, agrees to the following outcome to the investigation of his conduct by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA):

(a) he is rebuked.
(b) he is fined ?1000.
(c) to the publication of this agreement.
(d) he will pay the costs of the investigation of ?300.
Reasons/basis
1.1 On 20 December 2016, Mr Harrington was convicted of driving with excess alcohol.

1.2 The sentence was:

(a) disqualification from driving for 36 months;
(b) a community order of a curfew for 3 months with electronic monitoring;
(c) a fine of ?2,500.00
2.3 Mr Harrington was also ordered to pay:

(a) a victim surcharge of ?85.00
(b) costs of ?85.00
Admission
2.1 Mr Harrington makes the following admission which the SRA accepts:

That by virtue of his conviction of driving with excess alcohol he has failed to uphold the rule of law in breach of Principle 1 of the SRA Principles 2011.
Why the agreed outcome is appropriate
3.1 The SRA considers that the agreed outcome is appropriate as the conditions in rule 3.1 of the SRA Disciplinary Rules 2011 are met, in that:

(a) it was deliberate or reckless
(b) the agreed outcome is a proportionate outcome in the public interest
(c) the conduct was neither trivial nor justifiably inadvertent
3.2 In deciding that the agreed outcome is proportionate, the SRA has taken into account the admissions made by Mr Harrington and the following mitigation which he has put forward:

(a) he is deeply remorseful for his actions;
(b) he takes full responsibility for his actions and has fully complied with the orders of Portsmouth Magistrates' Court;
(c) he has no previous convictions; and
(d) he co-operated with the SRA during the course of their investigation.
3.3 The amount of the fine takes into account all relevant circumstances, including those set out in Appendix 1 to the SRA Disciplinary Procedure Rules 2011.

3.4 The SRA considers it appropriate that this agreement is published in the interests of transparency in the regulatory and disciplinary process.

Acting in a way which is inconsistent with this Agreement
4.1 Mr Harrington agrees that he will not act in any way which is inconsistent with this agreement such as, for example, by denying the admissions made in this agreement.

4.2 If Mr Harrington acts in a way which is inconsistent with this agreement, the conduct which is subject to this agreement may be subject to further consideration by the SRA. That may result in a disciplinary sanction or a referral to the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal on the original facts and allegations. Acting in a way which is inconsistent with this agreement may also constitute a separate breach of Principles 2, 6 and 7 of the SRA Principles 2011.
i didnt think a solicitor could practice with a criminal record ☹☹☹

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What happened after the whole Caroline Flack incident?

....and what a troubled soul she was....and subject to horrendous gossip and conjecture.

Can we just stop speculating and guessing and be kind for a while, please?

I completely understand that what she has done is unacceptable but there is always a back story.. She has five children that don't need to read this...
You do know she was driving while banned under the influence of alcohol and drugs don’t you!!! On what planet is that acceptable behaviour!!! She could have killed someone!!! So I’m sorry but she doesn’t deserve sympathy.

Reactions: 35
Feel sorry for bunny and jett. They are so young! Kieron was a plasterer and PT before. Could do that again but loves the easy cash of fame. I think doing only fans, dressed in leather chaps with his ass hanging out and having a wank is disgusting. Can you imagine how those kids will feel when they grow up? I’m no prude. Worked in a sex shop but I feel putting stuff like that in public when kids go through an awkward time as teens with everything available on the web. God love all of the kids with what she has done throughout her life. I really don’t know how the older two aren’t more fucked up! As a mum to teens myself with one badly of the rails atm and noting in life compared to the way she’s conducted herself!
He has an only fans 😳 what chance have these children got 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Mum of the year, her fans constantly scream.

Nah, chose the pursuit of drugs over Harvey. To be honest he’ll probably have a better time without her there, she always seems to treat him like a performing circus animal whenever they are out in public.

Reactions: 12

This is a very brave post for you to do, and to help people understand the pain and guilt a normal person goes through when faced with a situation like that. I hope in time you can learn to be at peace with yourself more and move forwards.
The frustrating thing in all this, is she is literally handing herself to the Police and CPS on a platter. So they are as bad as her for not doing anything about it.
If you keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again, clearly a ban or a trip to rehab isn’t helping you at all, so something more substantial needs to be done.
She won’t change, so it’s only a matter of time before someone gets killed.
Let me ask people this, how would any of you feel if she killed a love one of yours, knowing that she was allowed to still get away with drink driving while on a ban? She has admitted it too, plus they have evidence. Jail is the only answer here. End of.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.