Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caused a car accident a few years ago when driving, where a young man died. I don’t want to get into the details but I was not speeding, drunk or on my phone. My car was fully insured and MOT’d and taxed. It was a low level of carelessness combined with a freakishly bad junction. I am now banned.

I considered suicide and struggled with the weight of the guilt for a long, long time. I still go to counselling over it. It was the worst time of my life, by far. I felt I would never be happy again. All of that still does not compare to the ongoing pain felt by the family of the deceased. I get teary just thinking about it. The court proceedings dragged on for years.

I don’t think I can adequately describe how much hearing about Katie Price’s latest antics fucks with my head. The level of revulsion, disgust and anger I feel towards her really sets me back in my progress. I would never, ever dream of breaking my ban to get in my car, no matter how inconvenient it is. The sheer bad luck experienced by everyone involved in my situation, compared with the insane levels of good luck she has had thus far in NOT killing anyone- despite being a disgustingly selfish bleep- actually sickens me.

If she doesn’t belong in prison, who the duck does? The judge and the police will have blood on their hands, if and when she goes on to kill. The level of recklessness on display by her is truly staggering.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 124
I think an earlier poster also had a very valid point.

I doubted it when he did his video, but I think he's obviously the 32 year old.
Someone said above , the only time they have been seen together is in Turkey, makes sense then that they shouldn't be near one another due to the on going case... so I think its him.

Just really want to know who this mystery 32 year old is 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
After a visit to the vets an examination has revealed an infected torn claw and doggo is now on a hearty dose of antibiotics and pain killing drugs, rest assured he has no intention of driving tonight!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
bur kieron must make money out of who he was married to and had kid's with it's not like he has a high paying job,actually what is his job cant imagine he got a divorce settlement other wise K would of told the world how much she gave him
He’s a PT and has a grim only fans page. When KP met him he was a plasterer and stripper.

I’m sorry, but it is not acceptable for him to continued to advertise his children who don’t deserve to be treated as commodities. If he’s that hard up that he needs them to generate a salary for him he shouldn’t have had another baby.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Feel sorry for bunny and jett. They are so young! Kieron was a plasterer and PT before. Could do that again but loves the easy cash of fame. I think doing only fans, dressed in leather chaps with his ass hanging out and having a wank is disgusting. Can you imagine how those kids will feel when they grow up? I’m no prude. Worked in a sex shop but I feel putting stuff like that in public when kids go through an awkward time as teens with everything available on the web. God love all of the kids with what she has done throughout her life. I really don’t know how the older two aren’t more fucked up! As a mum to teens myself with one badly of the rails atm and noting in life compared to the way she’s conducted herself!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Feel sorry for bunny and jett. They are so young! Kieron was a plasterer and PT before. Could do that again but loves the easy cash of fame. I think doing only fans, dressed in leather chaps with his ass hanging out and having a wank is disgusting. Can you imagine how those kids will feel when they grow up? I’m no prude. Worked in a sex shop but I feel putting stuff like that in public when kids go through an awkward time as teens with everything available on the web. God love all of the kids with what she has done throughout her life. I really don’t know how the older two aren’t more fucked up! As a mum to teens myself with one badly of the rails atm and noting in life compared to the way she’s conducted herself!
Is that what Kieron does? So the two youngest have no role models to learn from? That’s terrible.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I was coming on here to say this. I spent 16 weeks at another Priory and regularly families moved their loved ones out of Roehampton into the one I was in because it was in the middle of bleeping nowhere and you couldn’t get anywhere. The staff were really strict, it was like borstal.

I remember one guy coming and telling us that he would just walk out and go to the pub and meet his dealer but claim he was going to an NA meeting.

Marchwood thenx

• Angry
Reactions: 3
My partner who has absolutely no interest in Tattle or gossip ( I know, what’s wrong with him!? ) has ( out of the blue ) just said to me “ Well, what do you think about this whole Katie Price thing? she has to go to jail for this “ . And he has no idea about the half of it, or her other bans!
Same here @Minxmonx, although less out of the blue and more noticing her face as he quickly fast forwarded the news past it … swiftly followed by a simple statement of “stupid woman” once I told him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Listening to Ed Sheeran: Bad Habits
Nothing happens after two [am] 🎶
Skanky Price: Hold my beer 🍺

• Haha
The honourable Ms Hutton warned “ we regularly send people to prison for driving whilst disqualified”

me thinks the honourable Ms Hutton is a lying two faced cum guzzler. They have had 6 chances to send her to prison for her driving offences…

talking a load of bleeping waffle that woman. I got some magic beans to sell her whilst she seems to be in a gullible mood…
I think that is a bit OTT with the abuse of the judge. Her previous cases have occurred in different areas so it has not been the responsibility of Crawley and that specific judge. Like any judge they will first get
Reports before sentencing and will then follow the guidelines. Having looked at reports of recent sentencing at Crawley there has not been many custodial sentences probably due to Covid. That is not to save that in her particular case that will not happen.

Reactions: 7
Listening to Ed Sheeran: Bad Habits
Nothing happens after two [am] 🎶
Skanky Price: Hold my beer 🍺
My god I couldn't imagine staying up till 2am these days, but then I'm not a coke head...

I've put my wine glass away and picked up a 2 litre bottle of mineral water to take to bed with me.

Goodnight Timz, I'll try not to shart myself😉🤣

Goodnight all😉❤

• Heart
My god I couldn't imagine staying up till 2am these days, but then I'm not a coke head...

I've put my wine glass away and picked up a 2 litre bottle of mineral water to take to bed with me.

Goodnight Timz, I'll try not to shart myself😉🤣

Goodnight all😉❤
Goodnight MrsEms ❤

• Heart
He’s a PT and has a grim only fans page. When KP met him he was a plasterer and stripper.

I’m sorry, but it is not acceptable for him to continued to advertise his children who don’t deserve to be treated as commodities. If he’s that hard up that he needs them to generate a salary for him he shouldn’t have had another baby.
Great minds!!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.