Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must have plied her with "non-alcoholic wine and vodka" at the NTA's also. She was rat-arsed at that event also.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just thinking, if they think she's mentally unstable, likely to commit suicide, do a runner etc they may section her 🙂. She will need to be released to a safe environment. Can anyone genuinely provide that for her? I doubt it because she's nuts & listens to nobody.

I have to go out for a few hours & I'm dreading how many pages I'll have to catch up with 😂😂

Also another thought....Skanky couldn't get pregnant quickly to keep the fairytale going so they actually did take precautions so they could both do drugs & drink without risking a baby? And then flog the IVF, problem is Crawl steroid use etc stories?

Where's yer mate Steph with her packed clunge now? Channel 4 should be ashamed & disgusted with themselves. Many of us contacted them raising concerns about how unsuitable she was for her bullshit segments 😡
No chance they took precautions, not at all. No concern for anyone or anything other than self.

Reactions: 11
Thankyou, poorly paw think he’s been bitten 😞x
Awwww poor darling,@Hunnybubbly we are ardent animal lovers on here,that’s one reason we detest that ‘woman’ she is a cruel bastard always has been and should have never had animal in her possession.Loads of petitions raised due to her cruelty.🙁We .tattlers have reported her many times.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she was going to or coming back from the dealer? She might have had drugs on her?

Reactions: 14
Interesting that her address was given as Worthing Road, Horsham. That's a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong road.

Reactions: 12

Drink driving is really the lowest of the low. And driving when disqualified. Lawyer playing the sympathy card.

She will walk with just a fine and another driving ban she will ignore. Welcome to justice UK style in all it’s glory. Makes me mad as hell sometimes.

At least no one was seriously injured.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Well, there it is. If I've read that right she has admitted to drink driving? When you look at that list of driving convictions at the bottom of the Sun article, surely she should be banned from driving for life? I don't want to share the road with drivers that repeatedly drive while talking on mobiles, speed, drink drive, drive without insurance. Driving is a privilege not a right, which is why we need licenses.

I'm tired of the comparisons to other celebrities that have committed driving offences - they were all punished and I don't think any of them had a track record like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Trying to excuse itself by saying she has alot going on.
Whose fault is it that she's bankrupt?
Hers.
Whose fault is it that her house is being reposessed? Hers.
Whose fault is it that she doesn't have custody of her kids? Hers.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.