Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After being confronted by police at the scene, Katie Price was heard saying “I took drugs, I should not be driving, I admit it all”, the court heard.
A drugs wipe gave a positive reading for cocaine, prosecutor Debbie Jones told the court

T
his is from a news update
From The Sun:
5 MINUTES AGO
'Struggling'
Sources close to the former model have said that she has been through a “difficult” time in the past few months.

They told The Sun: “Katie has been through an awful lot lately - relationship problems, money troubles, and she’s been very open about her own health problems - plus her mum has been very unwell.

“On top of that she’s a devoted mum, so a lot of us who know her are just very worried for her own safety and wellbeing too.

“Lots of people love and care about her, and it’s difficult to see her struggling - hopefully this will all pass and she will be able to move forwards with her life.

“Once things have calmed down hopefully she will have time to be with the people she loves and work out where things stand - she has an awful lot on her plate.”

Once things have calmed down.. Ha ha..

Struggling... 👇

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Trying to excuse itself by saying she has alot going on.
Whose fault is it that she's bankrupt?
Hers.
Whose fault is it that her house is being reposessed? Hers.
Whose fault is it that she doesn't have custody of her kids? Hers.
Exactly but she never takes responsibility 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
She’s just pleaded guilty to drink driving.
well she could not plead not guilty they caught her in the crashed car and drunk(the defence it was someone else may have worked once but i do not think even she would risk trying it twice)only thing is she will be trying to use the mental health all the stress she under etc to get a lighter sentence(and do not forget she will promise she will not do it again)

• Sick
Reactions: 14
From The Sun:
5 MINUTES AGO
'Struggling'
Sources close to the former model have said that she has been through a “difficult” time in the past few months.

They told The Sun: “Katie has been through an awful lot lately - relationship problems, money troubles, and she’s been very open about her own health problems - plus her mum has been very unwell.

“On top of that she’s a devoted mum, so a lot of us who know her are just very worried for her own safety and wellbeing too.

“Lots of people love and care about her, and it’s difficult to see her struggling - hopefully this will all pass and she will be able to move forwards with her life.

“Once things have calmed down hopefully she will have time to be with the people she loves and work out where things stand - she has an awful lot on her plate.”

But her whole life is a catalogue of incidents like this. We know because she has sold every aspect of her life to the tabloids, social media etc.

If any broadcasters are reading this, this is the line in the sand. No more of this skank and her enablers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Iron Lung Lil, scummy mummy Price can’t help you now. Clunk click whilst in the nick. I so hope
it gets an immediate custodial sentence. 🤞

Reactions: 15
I think the rate this thread is going there needs to be an early decision on a new thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trying to excuse itself by saying she has alot going on.
Whose fault is it that she's bankrupt?
Hers.
Whose fault is it that her house is being reposessed? Hers.
Whose fault is it that she doesn't have custody of her kids? Hers.
Erm… the bankruptcy goes back 3 years, has she ONLY just realised??? & what relationship troubles, it WASN’T Carl.. grasping at straws

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All those people bleating about her issues - would they seriously be as sympathetic if Gary next door had a skinful and got in his car and drove. bleeping celebrity status, it dazzles people, even if the Celeb in question is made of brass.

Charge of drug driving dropped by prosecutors in the light of early drink driving plea.
Should not be dropped. It’s relevant.

Where was it that she bragged about how on top of her finances she was, knowing where every penny came from and went to and kept detailed accounts?
She has to, so that she knows she has enough money for drugs.

Reactions: 25
All those people bleating about her issues - would they seriously be as sympathetic if Gary next door had a skinful and got in his car and drove. bleeping celebrity status, it dazzles people, even if the Celeb in question is made of brass.

Should not be dropped. It’s relevant.
No but it has “Brass” like properties.

Reactions: 6
From The Sun:
5 MINUTES AGO
'Struggling'

Struggling... 👇
Doubtful she knows how to spell struggling let alone actually going through it. Money & teeth issues are due to drugs , losing her kids down to own stupidity & her mums not dead yet so enjoy every minute whilst she's here. I've lost my Mum & Nan within last year I've hone on a cleaning /gardening & wee dram of whisky occasionally spree not a fecking cocaine snort fest, no sympathy for the bleep from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Don’t just watch people, join in, register your disgust. Or if you are not disgusted, tell us why.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.