Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the court decides to put you on remand it means you will go to prison until your hearing at a magistrates’ court.

If you are under 18 you will be taken to a secure centre for young people, not an adult prison.

You will probably be put on remand if:

• you have been charged with a serious crime, for example armed robbery
  • you have been convicted of a serious crime in the past
  • the police think you may not go to your court hearing
  • the police think you may commit another crime while on bail
  • you have been given bail before and not stuck to the terms
When you attend your hearing at a magistrates’ court, you might be put on remand again until your trial begins, even if you were previously given bail.

I wonder if she will be remanded then until her trial? Lets face it she will not have the most amazing lawyers now as that costs money

Reactions: 10
It’s never, ever her fault, is it? I’m hoping there was a snowstorm in the car, enough to be done for possession with intent to supply. Then of course she would have been caning the vodka, so no quick sideways slide out of that one either. Hair sample will be taken for analysis. She’s screwed herself good and proper this time.

Pretty sure she’ll blame prescription meds, leaves on the road, swerved to avoid a deer - won’t wash though, not this time …
You don’t get to abuse prescription meds. If she was following the dosage instructions that’s one thing. If she was abusing them, it is quite another

Reactions: 9
If the court decides to put you on remand it means you will go to prison until your hearing at a magistrates’ court.

If you are under 18 you will be taken to a secure centre for young people, not an adult prison.

When you attend your hearing at a magistrates’ court, you might be put on remand again until your trial begins, even if you were previously given bail.

I wonder if she will be remanded then until her trial? Lets face it she will not have the most amazing lawyers now as that costs money
Any money she needs will appear as if by magic.

Reactions: 13
You've got stuff like this on twitter. Missing sentence A cruel trick has tarnished her good reputation and its not fair. The injustice of it all.
Screenshot_20210929-132310_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Anyone seen the article in the mirror by katy brent ? Basically saying we should feel sorry for the bleep and support her because of all her problems. This cunts problems are of her own making and due to her being a selfish slut ! Don't get me starting on " amy the apostle and patron saint of iron lungs"......watch this immoral, ugly botched , fat slag walj away from this latest offence with a fine . If she fell in tit she woujd vome up smelling of roses !

Reactions: 18
Just saw this comment under crawls latest post.
I’m someone who used to feel a little sorry for her, but she’s an absolute disgrace and I cannot believe she’s still given airtime and exposure.
Her driving record alone shows she doesn’t care less about anything, but the fact she’s been treating her poor children this way since conception is just beyond awful.
Not to mention the multiple animals she’s thrown away like they’re nothing, just utterly vile behaviour. Wish they would throw the book at her once and for all.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Unless her family pay for it ! Remember it’s often been said that Skanky has money tucked away somewhere far away from UK re bankruptcy!

Reactions: 14
Anyone seen the article in the mirror by katy brent ? Basically saying we should feel sorry for the bleep and support her because of all her problems. This cunts problems are of her own making and due to her being a selfish slut ! Don't get me starting on " amy the apostle and patron saint of iron lungs"......watch this immoral, ugly botched , fat hag walj away from this latest offence with a fine . If she fell in tit she woujd vome up smelling of roses !
The papers love her so much...

• Angry
Reactions: 5

What do people think of this headline? :mad:
Her children deserve compassion. She needs to wake up and realise the world really does not revolve around her. A good humbling and jail term will stop the endless claptrap and give her time for reflection. It is, of course, not her fault.

Time also for the enablers to fade away and give her a reality check. Of course they can’t, can they? She’s the cash cow and must be hoisted further.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All this kicking off on my 2 days off, 😁
The BBC are covering this 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Interesting that her home address was given for Horsham
It is Horsham district, Dial Post to be exact. They won’t want to be too precise in case there is another house invasion. Wouldn’t want that, given the mansion is getting spruced up for tv viewers delight. There’s raw sewage seeping into the ground from smashed up pit outside but who cares about that, as long as indoors is grey and sparkly.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They have to throw the book at her now, I and the majority of the uk public have never been in court, how many times has she been in the last 3 years? It’s like her second bloody home! I only wish there was a dog license they could take away from her too !🤬

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.