Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
defence solicitor Joe Harrington said it was a one off incident(i thought you had to tell the truth in court)and she is in the middle of bankruptcy and may lose her home she as been in bankruptcy for nearly two years are we suppose to let her do what she wants because poor her would not comply with the law and he asked for sentencing to be put off for several weeks why she pleaded guilty sentence her NOW

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
defence solicitor Joe Harrington said it was a one off incident(i thought you had to tell the truth in court)and she is in the middle of bankruptcy and may lose her home she as been in bankruptcy for nearly two years are we suppose to let her do what she wants because poor her would not comply with the law and he asked for sentencing to be put off for several weeks why she pleaded guilty sentence her NOW
Where you getting this from @ClivE ?

I like that song ..
She likes The Drugs Don’t Work

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, there it is. If I've read that right she has admitted to drink driving? When you look at that list of driving convictions at the bottom of the Sun article, surely she should be banned from driving for life? I don't want to share the road with drivers that repeatedly drive while talking on mobiles, speed, drink drive, drive without insurance. Driving is a privilege not a right, which is why we need licenses.

I'm tired of the comparisons to other celebrities that have committed driving offences - they were all punished and I don't think any of them had a track record like this.
What’s the point of banning her? It’s never stopped her driving without a licence before now? This is not the first time she’s been caught driving without a license, it’s also not the first time she’s crashed without a license she just got lucky last time by moving seats!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The Carl is a paid performer…..Katie on a drug and alcohol binge had an issue.. she concocted the entire face and ring story.
The early fight the neighbor heard was what made her do it. I assume paid performer said some things Katie did not like.
I do believe he took the ring in the earlier incident. Out of fear and revenge Katie called cops on him.
she now regrets it. He had to lay low till he saw which way she was going to go on it. i Have a feeling she was driving to Carl’s when she crashed.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Let’s not forget the magistrates will have a full list of her previous convictions, the solicitor could be be the one on duty to represent those who do not have legal representation and might not necessarily have seen her full list of pre cons.

Reactions: 11
Means the 1st Time they can actually make it stick…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Don't wanna sound bad, but hasn't her mum been imminently dying for like the past 10 yrs? How long can it be used as an excuse?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where you getting this from @ClivE ?

She likes The Drugs Don’t Work

From DM just now:

Price, from Horsham, West Sussex, who is banned from driving, appeared in court after flipping her car on a country road at 6.20am near West Grinstead yesterday.

She was arrested yesterday on suspicion of driving while above the legal limit for alcohol and drugs. After being confronted by police at the scene, Price was heard saying: 'I took drugs, I should not be driving, I admit it all', the court heard.

Price, who could now face jail, has no driving licence after being disqualified for two years in October 2019 - and has been banned from the roads six times in total.

The three charges were using a motor vehicle on a public place without third party insurance; driving while unfit to drive through drink; and driving while disqualified.

She was taken to hospital but is not thought to have been badly injured. A charge of drug-driving was dropped by prosecutors in light of her guilty drink-driving plea.

A drugs wipe gave a positive reading for cocaine
, prosecutor Debbie Jones said. But Joe Harrington, defending, added: 'She has had a lot of personal problems recently.

'Currently she is in the process of bankruptcy proceedings, so her house may be repossessed. So, quite a lot going on in this lady's life, a really difficult period.'

Mr Harrington added that the driving was a 'one-off' incident. He said Price had been at home and feeling lonely and decided to go to see a friend.

The defence solicitor, who asked magistrates to defer the sentencing for several weeks, said: 'As I understand it, she had been drinking, she was lonely.

'And she decided to go and see a friend who lived a relatively short distance away and that is when the incident happened.'

• Angry
Reactions: 16
The defence solicitor, who asked magistrates to defer the sentencing for several weeks, said: 'As I understand it, she had been drinking, she was lonely.

'And she decided to go and see a friend who lived a relatively short distance away and that is when the incident happened.' 6:30 in the morning is not the usual time to go to visit friends. Not much of a defence in my opinion,but then he is having to defend Skanky.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Why can the court decide to drop the drug driving? She admitted being on drugs at the time, she failed the drug test so
How can the court drop the charge? Why is that a thing they can do?

also… devoted mum 🙄🙄🙄🙄 what a ridiculous thing for anyone to say about her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
From DM just now:

Price, from Horsham, West Sussex, who is banned from driving, appeared in court after flipping her car on a country road at 6.20am near West Grinstead yesterday.

She was arrested yesterday on suspicion of driving while above the legal limit for alcohol and drugs. After being confronted by police at the scene, Price was heard saying: 'I took drugs, I should not be driving, I admit it all', the court heard.

Price, who could now face jail, has no driving licence after being disqualified for two years in October 2019 - and has been banned from the roads six times in total.

The three charges were using a motor vehicle on a public place without third party insurance; driving while unfit to drive through drink; and driving while disqualified.

She was taken to hospital but is not thought to have been badly injured. A charge of drug-driving was dropped by prosecutors in light of her guilty drink-driving plea.

A drugs wipe gave a positive reading for cocaine
, prosecutor Debbie Jones said. But Joe Harrington, defending, added: 'She has had a lot of personal problems recently.

'Currently she is in the process of bankruptcy proceedings, so her house may be repossessed. So, quite a lot going on in this lady's life, a really difficult period.'

Mr Harrington added that the driving was a 'one-off' incident. He said Price had been at home and feeling lonely and decided to go to see a friend.

'And she decided to go and see a friend who lived a relatively short distance away and that is when the incident happened.'
So we can drive on coke but not on alcohol?! Ok…..

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.