Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking, if they think she's mentally unstable, likely to commit suicide, do a runner etc they may section her 🙂. She will need to be released to a safe environment. Can anyone genuinely provide that for her? I doubt it because she's nuts & listens to nobody.

I have to go out for a few hours & I'm dreading how many pages I'll have to catch up with 😂😂

Also another thought....Skanky couldn't get pregnant quickly to keep the fairytale going so they actually did take precautions so they could both do drugs & drink without risking a baby? And then flog the IVF, problem is Crawl steroid use etc stories?

Where's yer mate Steph with her packed clunge now? Channel 4 should be ashamed & disgusted with themselves. Many of us contacted them raising concerns about how unsuitable she was for her bullshit segments 😡

Reactions: 34
Oh how hilarious !
mid thought about the extensions but not the rest .
She looked bad enough on Bake-off , this will be next level stuff 😂😂
That will probably be her defence on why she possibly can’t go to prison “ I need regular botox and fillers, hair extensions and fake eyelashes, so can’t possibly serve time, I will take my case to the court of human rights if I have to!
In addition,” I need to take care of my disabled son, so it would be beyond inhumane to do that to him”.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn’t it funny how she wasn’t that troubled when she was in Turkey getting her hair done ??
She’s an absolute bleep and I feel sorry for people out there whi are really struggling with their lives and addiction and MH!!!
She just uses excuses to fo what she wants!! She’s doesn’t care about anyone but herself !!!

Reactions: 32
I doubt she'll get anything major like she deserves. They've left the drink and drugs out of it
Thats because all she can be charged for at the moment is driving whilst disqualified & no insurance. That is fact & already proven. The rest will come later 🙂

Reactions: 14
Well we did say she’d crash and burn eventually. Please god there can’t be a way to get out of this mess, like results being a tiny bit short of the drink drive limit. I wonder when she’ll start blaming it on some meds she’s on that she had a bad reaction too or just straight forwardly made her a sketchy coke fiend with no care for anyone else. That way it still wouldn’t be Skankys fault 🤬
It’s never, ever her fault, is it? I’m hoping there was a snowstorm in the car, enough to be done for possession with intent to supply. Then of course she would have been caning the vodka, so no quick sideways slide out of that one either. Hair sample will be taken for analysis. She’s screwed herself good and proper this time.

Pretty sure she’ll blame prescription meds, leaves on the road, swerved to avoid a deer - won’t wash though, not this time …

Reactions: 19
I remember a tv interview with a Mum who had been to a wedding, they were travelling home with their girls who had been bridesmaids. A drunk driver crashed into them, some how the mum not only survived but got out of the wreckage. She said she sat cradling her daughter on the curb. The interviewer clarified when she said her daughter, it was her daughters decapitated head and the rest of her body was still in the far along with her dad and sister. All these years later I still go cold thinking about it

Michelle Heaten has posted about what a lovely person Katie is and how she needs support and privacy
Of course she wants her to have privacy. She's (MH) shitting herself in case she gets caught up in the spotlight ... yanno, after her doing a very recent tabloid story with KP about her own miracle super fast recovery from drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
An immediate custodial sentence would be very apt and pleasing.
It's a possibility 🤞 If she was inside it would be far easier to closely monitor her. Either that or section her. Just keep her off the damn roads 1 way or another!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.