Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got a direct dial number for ISIS? We could nominate the dynamic duo for kidnap...
The only reason they would take her is because we would pay a bleeping awful tit ton of money for them to KEEP HER!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
According to his Itsasham his gym visit was Kerry at NXLVFIT which is very much in this country 😁

Reactions: 13
Woah so now it's not Crawl. However, why would they have split, why was she making a fool of herself with young guys at the NTAs. (Nothing new of making a fool of herself).

However, just realised, I no longer give a duck. I'm actually bored by them.

Does this mean I've won or has she???

So confused!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm hoping he's breached his bail conditions, and will be arrested. What a waste of a life she's led, she could've had it all. Well she did, pissed it away. Vile shameless bint.

Reactions: 17
The only reason they would take her is because we would pay a bleeping awful tit ton of money for them to KEEP HER!!
BUT can you imagine the exclusive interviews post capture?? "My ISIS hell by Katie Price - There wuz ten of dem geezers and nun of dem wanted to shag me. They rogered my Carl senseless tho. Couldn't do up me orange jumpsuit they made me wear. I asked them for a pink one, didn't I? So I kept me spirits up by singin' me fave Whitney choons and all of a suddun they let is go. I fink its becuz all me fans paid the randsome innit"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
why the sun using old photo why not a photo of them at the airport(all she as to do is hideaway at the mucky mansion till Friday)
Yeah. There never seem to be any pics of them from other travellers posted anymore. Maybe no one cares enough now?

Reactions: 13
According to his Itsasham his gym visit was Kerry at NXLVFIT which is very much in this country 😁
He’s also an online coach and the flooring is totally different in the gyms which made me think it might be in Turkey

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Woah so now it's not Crawl. However, why would they have split, why was she making a fool of herself with young guys at the NTAs. (Nothing new of making a fool of herself).

However, just realised, I no longer give a duck. I'm actually bored by them.

Does this mean I've won or has she???

So confused!!!
I dont know which way is up anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is all giving me a bad head. I said ages ago I had a feeling it would turn out not to be Carl. If he has indeed gone to turkey with her that pretty much guarantees it wasn’t him as the person arrested is still on bail and will therefore still have bail conditions. The main one of those will be to have no contact with the ‘victim’.

Reactions: 9
Being on bail in itself will not prevent you from going on holiday or from leaving the country provided you are able to attend the police station or court when required to do so. However, it is the conditions of bail which might prevent such travel. A condition to live and sleep each night at a specified address will prohibit an overnight stay elsewhere.
But what about the likely bail condition that you can't contact ( or go on holiday with) the person you allegedly, (possibly did or didn't )
assault ? :unsure:

Reactions: 7
If it is all about the drugs, then the 32 yo could be her dealer - hence the controlling and coercive behaviour thing... its all a massive shitshow and the kids are the ones she's bleeping up.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.