Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Had to amend the title to make it fit but well done to @oogling for the winning title!

Original: Katie Price#64 She’ll roll out her kid&her mum,then arrange a fake boyfriend, for some £ from the Scum

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thankyou so much fluffyglitterbug, I was getting twitchy at the thought of starting a thread😘😂
Excellent title oogling, well done👏😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Recap..... she's still a boring, old, lying, plastic, fake, attention seeking, filtered, talentless woman 😁

Awaiting eagerly to find out what happened on that fateful evening. When our incredibly brave & beautiful, much loved star was brutally attacked, held at gunpoint, tortured & robbed. I'm crying as I type this. It makes me so emotional LOL LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Recap..... she's still a boring, old, lying, plastic, fake, attention seeking, filtered, talentless woman 😁

Awaiting eagerly to find out what happened on that fateful evening. When our incredibly brave & beautiful, much loved star was brutally attacked, held at gunpoint, tortured & robbed. I'm crying as I type this. It makes me so emotional LOL LOL

haha much loved star

SHE WISHES

you were about 15 years ago COULDNT EVEN STAND YOU THEN KATIE

BUT ITS TIME YOU FACED FACTS

YOU AINT ANYMORE

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Katie's on her way to The Priory, wig on wonky, high heels so she's walking like she's been knobbed all night. Pictures outside The Priory, they won't let her in cos she still hasn't paid the bill for the half hour visit last time. Cole sells his story to OK, she wrecked my house, dog tit everywhere. She's a drunk and a junkie, all her stories are lies. Her mum hides her money. I shouldn't have hit her, but I'm a bleep. The End. Hopefully.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Hope we find out soon...I've got work to do lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well I have just spent money😳👀on a treat for this old cow,Clinique Aromatics Elixer,my fave..

Don’t go out much but I do like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.