Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Recap..... she's still a boring, old, lying, plastic, fake, attention seeking, filtered, talentless tramp 😁

Awaiting eagerly to find out what happened on that fateful evening. When our incredibly brave & beautiful, much loved star was brutally attacked, held at gunpoint, tortured & robbed. I'm crying as I type this. It makes me so emotional LOL LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Katie's on her way to The Priory, wig on wonky, high heels so she's walking like she's been knobbed all night. Pictures outside The Priory, they won't let her in cos she still hasn't paid the bill for the half hour visit last time. Cole sells his story to OK, she wrecked my house, dog shit everywhere. She's a drunk and a junkie, all her stories are lies. Her mum hides her money. I shouldn't have hit her, but I'm a cunt. The End. Hopefully.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

plinky

VIP Member
I wish people would stop speculation it was Harvey. That boy is in bed in his own house or at college by about 8/9pm every night. He’s not up hanging out with KP at a late hour on the regular, he wasn’t arrested - he's 19. Unless it comes out it’s Harvey I think he should be left alone in this. There is absolutely no indication he did it

Harvey does not have a violent temper. Harvey is afraid of loud noises and isn’t able to process certain things or emotions, he gets upset and has meltdowns. That is not the same as having a violent temper, it’s part of his condition that he can’t handle noise/getting frustrated and has got into an awful habit of breaking his iPad and hurting himself by hitting the wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Palomina

It had been a lovely evening, KP and Carl had enjoyed listening to classical music, discussing her latest book, a biography about Plato and enjoying Carl’s culinary creation of bœuf bourguignon and a mint chocolate pavlova accompanied by a bottle of Garrus Rosé 2017, when Carl announced it was time for bed.

They stood up and Carl switched on the main light of their crystal chandelier and as he turned to switch off the Art Deco table lamp he smiled at KP.

The resulting glare from his 10000 watt teeth plus the dazzle from the chandelier momentarily blinded poor KP and she blundered forward, her arms outstretched and she stood on a rake and the handle rose up and whacked her in the face!

KP staggered back and as her eyesight returned she began to berate Carl for leaving his gardening equipment on the floor and a vicious verbal slanging match ensued.

Neighbours heard the row and called the police and Carl was arrested for the reckless endangerment of his beloved KP.

It was only later that KP realised the truth after reading a police report that the rake was not Carl’s and not used for the garden but was in fact left by Gary Cockerill earlier on in the day and was a large hairdressing tool he had used to comb through her matted hair extensions.

It’s going to be interesting when this comes to court and KP will have to admit her luscious locks are not her own but were harvested from a hard up water spaniel somewhere in Slovakia, dyed and then were sewn onto her bonce.

Carl will be exonerated but ordered to wear a dark tinted grill over his whiter than white gnashers as they exceed the legal amount of glare but he will go on to get an advertising contract from Daz who are now remarketing their washing powder as a tooth whitening product.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I agree that his message was directed at Skanky flaps. He's clearly saying the media has printed in her favour.....as they always do 🙄😴 But when he's allowed to speak he'll bring her down.

Her, pissed at the NTA's saying she's dumped him & then back tracking when sober. I think it's more likely that he dumped her & she knows he won't keep quiet.

After a slow build up of things pissing him off 1 thing probably tipped him over that night. He told her it was over, asked for the ring back & told her to fuck off. Effectively she had nowhere to go. By whatever means the pissed/drugged up tramp got herself to Kirstys. Kirsty called the paramedics as the hysterical Skanky tramp was on 1. Paramedics couldn't be arsed with all the bullshit & they called the police. Stupid tramp realised she was in the shit & made the false allegations.
After all, she is The Pricey....much loved & adored celebrity by the whole nation. And DEFINITELY the victim every fucking time 🥴🤢

FFS, WILL SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, PLEASE HOLD HER ACCOUNTABLE FOR SOMETHING??

I do think he's a 'good fella'. He wanted fame. He was incredibly naïve. He's just another victim. Another fool destroyed & left in her wake.
I can't excuse a lot of his actions/behaviour. But I believe he was heavily encouraged by her & swept up in it all.
I would imagine anyone stupid enough to engage with her has to hit the ground running & keep up the speed.
He has allowed her to trash his house & his life. He's been too caught up in it all to see it. Now he's finally off the rollercoaster he has time to reflect.

She's like a poison seeping through the system of everyone she encounters.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Minxmonx

VIP Member
She also says in her statement that someone thought they were playing a clever game by involving the media…. Hang on, wasn’t it you posing for a photo with your bruised face for the media and for all the world to see and speculate on?

• Heart
Reactions: 46

oogling

VIP Member
A speech and you have to buy us all cakes!
Nice! I’d like to thank my mum and dad, for doing the dirty and creating me! I’d like to thank Tattle, for giving me a safe space to shout and scream about Skanky without having to see delusional wankers blindly defending the despicable, and finally, I’d like to thank KP, for being a constant selfish demented fecking twat for so many years enabling a group of like minded people from all walks of life to have a giggle together and dispel our frustrations!

Right, cakes…I’ll try GF and dairy free muffins, I’ll do half of the batch chocolate, and the other half vanilla, and test out my new piping tips…hope that’s ok for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

JakeM

VIP Member
Sing along everybody!
C53DEF1A-B596-4895-814A-CCE60B50FC96.jpeg

🎵When you gonna take me out of this black hole? Never ever have I ever felt so sad, the way I’m feeling yeah you got me feeling really bad🎵

I didn’t know Cole liked All Saints!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Facehugger

VIP Member

in the sun
Urgh, where's my violin? Yes Carwash, we'll remember what you did in the beginning, threatening folks on video, well not forget what a great bloke you are. 🤢 Our memories are obviously far better than yours.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Stmarco

She also says in her statement that someone thought they were playing a clever game by involving the media…. Hang on, wasn’t it you posing for a photo with your bruised face for the media and for all the world to see and speculate on?
Exactly.
They really do think they are clever don't they?

The thing is it sounds to me like she is really regretting that photo shoot and interview with the scum. She didn't tell the full story but she gave a few details. As it was only hours after the event she won't be able to backtrack on it.
She called an ambulance. She obviously told them she was assaulted so they have a duty of care to then call the police.

The police arrived, took her statement. She clearly mentions she told the police she was assaulted. The guy gets arrested.

If it was not Carl who was arrested then the actions following the event make no sense.
She got her family to remove her stuff. Her kids unfollowed him. She was pictured trying to hide herself when in a car with him.

So lets take what she has said today and look at it. If it wasn't Carl but some random dude why did she feel the need to move out of her home? One that was just a short walk from her disabled child? Why would the kids remove him from social media?
And the biggest tell of all is the fact neither of them came out instantly to deny it was Carl.

They can now say people don't know the truth, say they are wrong, the media is at fault, trolls are everywhere all they like but the fact is neither of them said it wasn't Carl and because of that they only have themselves to blame for the speculation. If it was not him he would have said it. There is no legal requirement in an investigation where you are not allowed to say it was not you. He could have said it was a third party and left it at that.

I am still sticking to my view that he broke up with her and she created a situation where she could get something over him.

The whole it hasn't anything to do with Carl is bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Anna666

VIP Member
Wow! That was quite the speech! Now don't forget to "Remember who I am!"
I couldn't stop looking at his teeth though - it was hard to hear what he was saying.
No mate ... ` cole ` ... you're a first class fucking plonker, getting involved with the biggest BRASS the UK has ever seen, and you want people to respect you? 🤡🤡 ... Please, do us all a favour and disappear, no one really gives a shitty toss, who YOU think YOU are ... A nobody, a no one, just another of this skanky whores lap dogs, nothing but a mere FUCK BOY ... and if you are both still together, you are a bigger twat than we all thought. allowing the nasty tart to label you a woman beater ... putting out statements??? .... who the fuck does this lil nancy ponce think he is!! 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ ...... take your manky old used up prossie, and piss off far, far far away ..... finally ... FUCK OFF with your apology shit ... you have got everything you deserve being involved with this deranged old whorebag ... her track record and baggage is hardly a secret ... even if you didnt do it, she has made sure, people now view you as an abuser, this is what she does ... " no one crosses the pwicccyyy " ... all fucking BS and you fell for it ... now hush up silly boy, daddies cars need washing ... GET TO IT!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Whl1994

VIP Member
I reckon that they will say Harvey got out of control, hit his "mother" and Carl "restrained" him. His "mother" then took Harvey back to his house, someone called the police and Carl was arrested. Rather than blame Harvey, our hero Carl took the blame and it's all a big cover up to protect him blah blah blah when in reality it was Carl and KP, pissed up, coked up and they fought.
And this will then be followed by endless interviews with the pair of them saying how they covered for Harvey out of "love" and how wonderful they are etc etc with a photoshoot in matching tracksuits and luminous teeth...

As for Carl saying "remember who I am"? Oh jog on you great lump of lard. No one ever heard about you before. You're a used car salesman who now is rumoured to be a violent thug. You leech off the press and have gained notoriety for shagging one of the most hated women in Britain. Fuck off.

• Heart
  • Haha

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Katie Price #65 Slagatha Christie think’s she’s so smart, but we all know she’s just a washed up old tart!

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Wasn’t it complaining that someone had tanned up mimicking Bungle Boy? Bungle Boy is proof that drugs and alcohol are a piss poor life choice during pregnancy, but good for leaching cash for. Bet Dwight wishes he’d pulled out, as does Price Monsters real dad.
Can you please delete this comment. It's bothered me. I've not commented all day because thought it would've been deleted by now.
A child should not be treated as a mistake, no matter who the parents are and any disabilities they have. If nicknames are offensive then I will say so, I may have taken this term the wrong way.
I apologise for my post if I have made anyone feel uncomfortable.
I am not trying to police or sway any comments but I have feelings as do many others.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Caw1982

VIP Member
I'd rather take fucking Sticky Vicki's old gig in Benidorm than apologise to that piece of shit.
Haha have a word with ya slapper missus that was at the Scum having a photoshoot after "the event" and giving cryptic interviews, quicker than a tramp on left over chips!

Don't know about the media?
Remember this gem you fucking fanny flap???

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

MrsEms

VIP Member
Empathy is endlessly cashing in, from one kid to the next, dying mother 🤣, dying horse 🤣, dead dogs 🥲, Ex’s, Ex’s partners, the list goes on and on and on and on.
I wasn't going to converse with you again. Have a look up the word empathy or even sympathy. Both should be applied in this situation. Her children must go through a shit time. Think about it. Living together then being split up, different fathers. A disabled brother who is used.
Katies mother has got an awful life limited disease which she uses, the animals...yes she's shit at looking after them. These are casualties of Katie's life!
I am not talking empathy for Katie ffs but for her children, animals and people she's screwed over.
Have I made myself clear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

middleAGEmomma

Reading that article gives me the impression that he’s dumped her and is waiting until they charge KP with something from that night and then he’ll spill his guts … or is that just wishful thinking 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 39