Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#66 Skanky and Crawl are playing games, we want to see them shot down in flames.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Katie Price #65 Slagatha Christie think’s she’s so smart, but we all know she’s just a washed up old tart!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
F1F82F99-C75B-4639-8D63-6672645E6B1A.jpeg

Surprised to see Pricey comment on Cawl’s IG. Well, she’s the one to talk 🧂🤥🙄🥱😴😵💫 takes two to tango. What the media don’t know, the media can’t say…

Reactions: 14
I don't give a tit if he's the attacker or not. Fed up to the back teeth with their shenanigans.
They truly think we're all stupid and that they can get one over on the world.
I wish they'd just bore off into obscurity.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who is the “someone” Katie referred to … this third entity… the Surrey neighbours from the planet of Zod? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 776263
Surprised to see Pricey comment on Cawl’s IG. Well, she’s the one to talk 🧂🤥🙄🥱😴😵💫 takes two to tango. What the media don’t know, the media can’t say…
Wtf is she on about? It was reported that the ambulance crew that attended the scene phoned the cops, so she can stop playing word games the silly tart. Nobody said she phoned them. Thats like me denying I ate a snickers as I slam a mars bar in me gob (as a totally random example that absolutely doesn't happen every night )

• Haha
Reactions: 28
#Carl did nuffink, the media are scum!!! Said Katie Price in exclusive with The Sun 🤥🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My take on this has been the whole time:
She’s trashed, they row. The car was a paramedic car. They attended when she hurt herself, either by falling over or being restrained by Carl. Paramedics felt uneasy about it/she was screaming so much they called the police. Screaming was heard.
Kp was taken to hospital. He stayed at home as kids there. Police then come to arrest him. She goes to Kirsty’s who then puts out a PR story. KP later changes her mind entirely about everything, won’t cooperate with police, Kirsty ditches her as sick of the drama. KP now able to blame Kirsty for everything, and the paramedics for calling police. Cole didn’t in fact hurt her so he’s now had to forgive her for being such a mess, swept in to save her again 🙄
She got a free surgery package from Turkey including flights and is going back for her check up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 776263
Sake! The irony of two bullies using the mental health card expecting sympathy. I haven’t got any sympathy whatsoever. Never have, never will. They sell their lives to the media and expect people to feel sorry for them? No, not happening. It is insulting to those who genuinely suffer from mental health issues!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sake! The irony of two bullies using the mental health card expecting sympathy. I haven’t got any sympathy whatsoever. Never have, never will. They sell their lives to the media and expect people to feel sorry for them? No, not happening. It is insulting to those who genuinely suffer from mental health issues!
Well said JakeM. I think we are all sick of them,I think the tide is turning and it won’t be long before they both end up in oblivion. I hope that people see the pair of them for what they truly are a waste of oxygen.

To play the MH card is disgusting if their MH was that bad they would be seeking professional help, but no they swan off to Turkey.
What’s happened to her filming the transformation of her MM.

I hope we no longer have their antics rammed down our throats. 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think something did happen that night and KP accused coal of something. She then later decided she did not want to press charges. But due to it being DV it's out of her hands the police will still try to pursue it but her withdrawing her original statement makes it harder for the cps to go ahead with a prosecution the case will be dropped. His bail conditions would have meant he couldn't contact Katie so they have kept a very low profile until it's dropped. Surprise surprise

• Wow
Reactions: 17
@Cloud Chaser, HOW can it be allowed that she gets away with it, though? Could we all try the same thing, to avoid justice? Just ignore, ignore, ignore?

Karl's IG posts are deflection. Too obvious. He hasn't posted in a month, and now two posts in one evening when everyone is wondering if he's in Turkey with Katie.
I call bollocks.
This is quite literally the No 1 topic of discussion! Have had a minor HMRC issue myself a few years ago and they did not let me ignore it.She owes nearly a 1 Million to them and in two years has done nothing yet she appears to love an affluent lifestyle with no repercussions.

Reactions: 30
Well said JakeM. I think we are all sick of them,I think the tide is turning and it won’t be long before they both end up in oblivion. I hope that people see the pair of them for what they truly are a waste of oxygen.

To play the MH card is disgusting if their MH was that bad they would be seeking professional help, but no they swan off to Turkey.
What’s happened to her filming the transformation of her MM.

I hope we no longer have their antics rammed down our throats. 😡😡😡😡
Love your comment! It perfectly sums up how I feel about this vile pair. When my mental health isn’t the greatest the last thing on my mind is a holiday. They’ve already had how many this year, 5? She only bothers about mental health when she benefits from it (being in the media). It isn’t an interest of hers when she’s cheating with some random bloke in a hotel room, is it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.