Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who goes to Turkey Tuesday to Friday it is not worth flying all that way for 3 nights
Who else foresees some random drama that forces her to extend the holiday and miss the roadshows... literally took the money and ran.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
What’s the betting it’s back to that hairdressers too while she’s there. 🙄

Reactions: 20
Here we go, my imagined scenario in a nutshell...the big reconciliation, it was all a misunderstanding, charges dropped, then begging bowls out for the highest bidder for exclusive coverage of their wedding....maybe? Nah, nobody would do that.. would they?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I find it amazing the amount of people in this thread are now thinking it is not crawl after both of their little PR blitz today on Social Media. He is currently on bail otherwise we wouldn’t have had a whole month with no SM posts with both of them in pictures or videos. Secondly the coercive element of the investigation. Stop being drawn in by them
Has anyone said they don't think it's him 100%? Personally, I don't see how anyone can say 100% who it was. Trouble is we only know half a story and one filtered through The Scum and KP.....which is why I personally think it's better to keep an open mind within reason.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.