Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They say that truth is stranger than fiction, in which case I’m going to go for Dave being the guilty party (Dave is Dolly’s cat), in the library with the candlestick. What do I win?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Who's? Hers or Carl's?? 🤣🤣
He’s just a “Tit”, a big one for hanging around and out of that monstrosity. duck knows what it looks like when it wakes up? Undoubtedly the stuff of nightmares.

They say that truth is stranger than fiction, in which case I’m going to go for Dave being the guilty party (Dave is Dolly’s cat), in the library with the candlestick. What do I win?
Nah.

Reactions: 5
Just got off the blower with Bet Fair. They're giving 5/1 she's not gone there and Evens she's gone to Clacton with Carl
Your poor other half, you’ve been on the blower an awful lot tonight!

Reactions: 12
Just got off the blower with Bet Fair. They're giving 5/1 she's not gone there and Evens she's gone to Clacton with Carl
Last seen downing a litre of Frosty Jack and enjoying some Spice in Jaywick Sands

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dave looks too nice but then maybe he read the wiki and couldn't help himself? 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Will be interesting to see what her plastic wannabe gangsta pal Aisleyne has to say now. She was very vocal about carwash being a wrong un etc. Backtracking ahoy I'll bet.

Reactions: 24
I AM SO BORED WITH THEM.
Me too! I don’t really care what she’s up to on a daily basis. All I’m interested in is seeing her finally pay for what she’s done (constant lies, fleecing people out of millions, the animals, the awful parenting, etc.)

Reactions: 25
you win one free ticket to her master class on Sunday(do not worry she will prob not turn up)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
why the sun using old photo why not a photo of them at the airport(all she as to do is hideaway at the mucky mansion till Friday)

Reactions: 15
Being on bail in itself will not prevent you from going on holiday or from leaving the country provided you are able to attend the police station or court when required to do so. However, it is the conditions of bail which might prevent such travel. A condition to live and sleep each night at a specified address will prohibit an overnight stay elsewhere.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.