Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the probability of melted bag head being back from Turkey in time for its Masterclass demo’s? Bet it gets married out there and comes back next week five months pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she has gorn it’s another lot of dosh then!She owes millions but can duck off just like that again.😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Carls put his dinner from tonight on his story. I think the story about them going away together is pack of lies from her side, and hes purposely showing she is a liar??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Bugger! Quick quality control check on my stockings, one of them has a couple of holes in them so will need to unpick and redo. It’s fun this sewing lark.

I’m off to bed
Wishing you all a Good night, God bless

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow! There seems to be a whole load of tattlers who have lived near me ….. what a shame we weren’t all in the same place at the same time….can you imagine the expletives 🤬🤬🤬 that would have been blasting out while we enjoyed a cuppa!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
#65 Will the real Carl and Katie Please Stand Up, Please Stand Up? Actually, don't bother Eminem don't give a...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It had been a lovely evening, KP and Carl had enjoyed listening to classical music, discussing her latest book, a biography about Plato and enjoying Carl’s culinary creation of bœuf bourguignon and a mint chocolate pavlova accompanied by a bottle of Garrus Rosé 2017, when Carl announced it was time for bed.

They stood up and Carl switched on the main light of their crystal chandelier and as he turned to switch off the Art Deco table lamp he smiled at KP.

The resulting glare from his 10000 watt teeth plus the dazzle from the chandelier momentarily blinded poor KP and she blundered forward, her arms outstretched and she stood on a rake and the handle rose up and whacked her in the face!

KP staggered back and as her eyesight returned she began to berate Carl for leaving his gardening equipment on the floor and a vicious verbal slanging match ensued.

Neighbours heard the row and called the police and Carl was arrested for the reckless endangerment of his beloved KP.

It was only later that KP realised the truth after reading a police report that the rake was not Carl’s and not used for the garden but was in fact left by Gary Cockerill earlier on in the day and was a large hairdressing tool he had used to comb through her matted hair extensions.

It’s going to be interesting when this comes to court and KP will have to admit her luscious locks are not her own but were harvested from a hard up water spaniel somewhere in Slovakia, dyed and then were sewn onto her bonce.

Carl will be exonerated but ordered to wear a dark tinted grill over his whiter than white gnashers as they exceed the legal amount of glare but he will go on to get an advertising contract from Daz who are now remarketing their washing powder as a tooth whitening product.
@Palomina I am deceased 💀 This is incredible!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Katie needs to get away to clear her head..”

Really, Katie, REALLY!

You’ve not complied with the Police despite your videos insisting Police are held accountable and need to do their jobs.. remember the videos of Harvey giving the finger that YOU encouraged him to do?

You’ve not complied with the repossession proceedings for the MM… which have now had to be delayed.

You’ve not complied with the bankruptcy. You ignore letters, emails and phone calls.

What Katie wants, Katie gets.. But in typical Pathological Avoidance style you refuse to engage in ANYTHING that holds you accountable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
#65 Carl and Katie on holiday with Isis, give it tens minutes for another Pricey crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's all a load of boring bollocks.

She states don't believe what you read in the media......and then no doubt 'encourages' The Scum to print the Turkey crap 🙄.

She jetted off this morning for a few days but will be back on Friday due to 'work' commitments. Who writes this absolute shite?

Dear The Scum, please tell me which 'few days' are between Wednesday & Friday? Are there extra ones that only much loved A-list celebrities know about 🤷😂

No photo's of them together confirming this few days 48 hour break.

He seems to be pushing the narrative that he's not with her. If they'd gone to Turkey for 20 minutes would he actually bother going to the gym?

IF she's gone it'll be to a follow up butcher's appointment.

The only way we'd ever find out anything close to the truth would be a full detailed statement directly from the police. Not via the media or her or him. And that's not likely to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@Cloud Chaser, HOW can it be allowed that she gets away with it, though? Could we all try the same thing, to avoid justice? Just ignore, ignore, ignore?

Karl's IG posts are deflection. Too obvious. He hasn't posted in a month, and now two posts in one evening when everyone is wondering if he's in Turkey with Katie.
I call bollocks.

Reactions: 21
@Cloud Chaser, HOW can it be allowed that she gets away with it, though? Could we all try the same thing, to avoid justice? Just ignore, ignore, ignore?

Karl's IG posts are deflection. Too obvious. He hasn't posted in a month, and now two posts in one evening when everyone is wondering if he's in Turkey with Katie.
I call bollocks.

Newbie 👋🏼 Exactly that he's very active suddenly isn't he for someone who's innocent! Bottom line is she's one fucked up individual...it actually angers me how she thinks she's untouchable. How she bleeping plays with lives and manipulates everything to suit her! I've never known anyone to get away with so much! He's a bleeping mug n all, she allowed this.. fuelled it actually! Throw the witch under the bus for god's sake!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.