Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all 👋🏻 😘

@Binfest so we know u gave us a heads up, at this happening with the dv accusations, but was Carl aware of it? Is he in on it or just plain stupid and she’s back peddling to try and get out of it now?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jetting off abroad and no photos (so far) that must be a first, wonder why?....

Reactions: 21
It had been a lovely evening, KP and Carl had enjoyed listening to classical music, discussing her latest book, a biography about Plato and enjoying Carl’s culinary creation of bœuf bourguignon and a mint chocolate pavlova accompanied by a bottle of Garrus Rosé 2017, when Carl announced it was time for bed.

They stood up and Carl switched on the main light of their crystal chandelier and as he turned to switch off the Art Deco table lamp he smiled at KP.

The resulting glare from his 10000 watt teeth plus the dazzle from the chandelier momentarily blinded poor KP and she blundered forward, her arms outstretched and she stood on a rake and the handle rose up and whacked her in the face!

KP staggered back and as her eyesight returned she began to berate Carl for leaving his gardening equipment on the floor and a vicious verbal slanging match ensued.

Neighbours heard the row and called the police and Carl was arrested for the reckless endangerment of his beloved KP.

It was only later that KP realised the truth after reading a police report that the rake was not Carl’s and not used for the garden but was in fact left by Gary Cockerill earlier on in the day and was a large hairdressing tool he had used to comb through her matted hair extensions.

It’s going to be interesting when this comes to court and KP will have to admit her luscious locks are not her own but were harvested from a hard up water spaniel somewhere in Slovakia, dyed and then were sewn onto her bonce.

Carl will be exonerated but ordered to wear a dark tinted grill over his whiter than white gnashers as they exceed the legal amount of glare but he will go on to get an advertising contract from Daz who are now remarketing their washing powder as a tooth whitening product.
Dolly, was Dave out the night of the alleged assault?
But...but, the Scum says she's already a famous glamour model, tv personality and author! What does she need to come back from? I mean, how much better can she get..
🤣🤣🤣🤣
(Where's Bunnycuddles when you need her)
Was that from BunnyCuddles or the MoRon
I haven’t had any children either Dolly. My dogs are my babies.
Today I met this gorgeous little seal on Sea Palling beach in Norfolk. I phoned the seal rescue people in case it was in peril as was on its own. They said it was fine if it could move around. I kept Wilma and Geoffrey away from it and took this snap. I wish I didn’t worry about every creature and
I AM SO BORED WITH THEM.
I’m angry with them. As long as the pets are ok and the children, the creditors get their comeuppance. I hope this pair spontaneously combust in a frenzy of teeth, tan and media self love.

Last seen downing a litre of Frosty Jack and enjoying some Spice in Jaywick Sands
Guess where my first ever house was when I was hatched? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It had been a lovely evening, KP and Carl had enjoyed listening to classical music, discussing her latest book, a biography about Plato and enjoying Carl’s culinary creation of bœuf bourguignon and a mint chocolate pavlova accompanied by a bottle of Garrus Rosé 2017, when Carl announced it was time for bed.

They stood up and Carl switched on the main light of their crystal chandelier and as he turned to switch off the Art Deco table lamp he smiled at KP.

The resulting glare from his 10000 watt teeth plus the dazzle from the chandelier momentarily blinded poor KP and she blundered forward, her arms outstretched and she stood on a rake and the handle rose up and whacked her in the face!

KP staggered back and as her eyesight returned she began to berate Carl for leaving his gardening equipment on the floor and a vicious verbal slanging match ensued.

Neighbours heard the row and called the police and Carl was arrested for the reckless endangerment of his beloved KP.

It was only later that KP realised the truth after reading a police report that the rake was not Carl’s and not used for the garden but was in fact left by Gary Cockerill earlier on in the day and was a large hairdressing tool he had used to comb through her matted hair extensions.

It’s going to be interesting when this comes to court and KP will have to admit her luscious locks are not her own but were harvested from a hard up water spaniel somewhere in Slovakia, dyed and then were sewn onto her bonce.

Carl will be exonerated but ordered to wear a dark tinted grill over his whiter than white gnashers as they exceed the legal amount of glare but he will go on to get an advertising contract from Daz who are now remarketing their washing powder as a tooth whitening product.
I think I love you Palomina,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Katie Price #65 I'm flying out to Turkey, coz its all got too murky, I'll blame my PR coz it wasn't Cawl!

Reactions: 7
#65 Will the real Carl and Katie Please Stand Up, Please Stand Up? Actually, don't bother Eminem don't give a...
If Minxmonx can plug their thread suggestions, then so can I. Ooh I've become a lairy all of a sudden 😂 Come on, you know wanna! Huhumn, sorry, back in my box😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think something did happen that night and KP accused coal of something. She then later decided she did not want to press charges. But due to it being DV it's out of her hands the police will still try to pursue it but her withdrawing her original statement makes it harder for the cps to go ahead with a prosecution the case will be dropped. His bail conditions would have meant he couldn't contact Katie so they have kept a very low profile until it's dropped. Surprise surprise
I agree. The fact is that had this happened back in the day she'd have flashed her tits at the cops (not literally obviously) turned on that famous :sick: charm and they'd be reduced to babbling morons eating out of her hands and happy to tidy up her mess. No press, no scandal, no problem Katie sweetie. But she's lost her touch and now she's just another potential DV statistic that they'll handle by the book to keep themselves right.
Changed times old girl, and about time she was forced to provide answers when she pisses on her own doorstep and expects the cops to mop it up..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If Minxmonx can plug their thread suggestions, then so can I. Ooh I've become a lairy all of a sudden 😂 Come on, you know wanna! Huhumn, sorry, back in my box😉
I got a bit carried away in the heat of the moment.🤣🤣🤣
All out thread title war now 💪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I agree. The fact is that had this happened back in the day she'd have flashed her tits at the cops (not literally obviously) turned on that famous :sick: charm and they'd be reduced to babbling morons eating out of her hands and happy to tidy up her mess. No press, no scandal, no problem Katie sweetie. But she's lost her touch and now she's just another potential DV statistic that they'll handle by the book to keep themselves right.
Changed times old girl, and about time she was forced to provide answers when she pisses on her own doorstep and expects the cops to mop it up..
Agree, plus she had a good management team behind her back in her hey day. It’s basically any old Tom Dick or Harry who take care of these things for her now. They must be doing it on a shoestring too with her debts and barely there income.

Reactions: 8
Agree, plus she had a good management team behind her back in her hey day. It’s basically any old Tom Dick or Harry who take care of these things for her now. They must be doing it on a shoestring too with her debts and barely there income.
Pay peanuts and you get monkeys

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The nails are clipped, the sleeves rolled up, the gloves are off…ding ding 🤣
Turns to coach in corner.." I thought you said they were a pussycat? Coach.. "Which bit of a pussycat did you not understand?"

Some monkeys are quite intelligent though? What about those PG tip monkeys or the Gorilla that could play in the air tonight by Phil Collins? 🤪
Speaking of Monkeys, the Brassmonkeez podcasts have covered Ms Price a few times. They're on YouTube I think. The PG

Turns to coach in corner.." I thought you said they were a pussycat? Coach.. "Which bit of a pussycat did you not understand?"

Speaking of Monkeys, the Brassmonkeez podcasts have covered Ms Price a few times. They're on YouTube I think. The PG
Operator error....were brilliant when I was a younger. Never to be seen again. More talent in a Chimp thumb than an entire Price.

Operator error....were brilliant when I was a younger. Never to be seen again. More talent in a Chimp thumb than an entire Price.
I think I'll just quit now😉😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I think I'll just quit now😉😂
Elvis has left the building

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Some monkeys are quite intelligent though? What about those PG tip monkeys or the Gorilla that could play in the air tonight by Phil Collins? 🤪
True 😂

Nigel Farage has just said KP is coming on the talking pints segment of GB news. That should be interesting 🙄For those that don't know, that's the bit Farage introduces

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So both message in the last 24 hrs clearly to leave a pathway to duck off to turkey has a happy couple and make us think it’s all lovey dovey and that’s how it’s always been they have clearly got back together and need damage limitation and hope we all forget it ever happened ,

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.