Katie Price #63 Lock up your sons and keep them off School, Katie is single AND on the pull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god those pink leggings, what in the name of holy fecking christ made her spread her legs wearing those? The material is so thin I swear I can see her vag🤢 she looks like a raw Turkey about to get stuffed🤢🤣

Liar liar, did I manage to say what you were thinking...roughly?🤣
Sum buddy wen an' spatchcocked skanky
1631707334703.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god those pink leggings, what in the name of holy fecking christ made her spread her legs wearing those? The material is so thin I swear I can see her vag🤢 she looks like a raw Turkey about to get stuffed🤢🤣

Well I could see what she had for breakfast 🤯 - so yes ;)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Brilliant, spatchcocked skanky🤣
Honestly, she looks like fecking roadkill 😂
pretty true-to-life though with all that green gear oozing out from the Parson's Nose.......................................; Oh God! BARF BARF BARF 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

All I can think of is Giblets! Remember some bloke cooked a Turkey and when he removed it from the oven realised it still had the giblets inside in a nice organza bag (made that last bit up).

Shiver me giblets!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Sitting in the cuddle chair from Cole's, so never sold the suite from his...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All I can think of is Giblets! Remember some bloke cooked a Turkey and when he removed it from the oven realised it still had the giblets inside in a nice organza bag (made that last bit up).

Shiver me giblets!
I did that once when as a new bride I was cooking for the first husband; In hindsight I should have left them in his portion to poison him and save all the heartache he caused my kids and me LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.