Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MrsEms not feeling it today, just won’t flow, think I need a piece of your cake

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wait…the area of France/hospital has never been named?? Shall we guess maybe in the Riviera? No one in the hospital spoke English? Could it be that the twit is so fecking stupid, that unless someone speaks like ‘dey ain’t got a fwackin cloo ow to tawk proper’ she simply cannot understand ANYONE.
She was preggers when she married Kieran in the Caribbean. What reason did they have to be in France? She's more an Ibiza type - not cultural - 'oi K we got 6 more chatoxes to look at m8'...

Reactions: 12
Katie Price #61 What’s the difference between Katie & a drug dealer? She can wash her crack & sell it again

I’ll see myself out..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion ; Who's the assailant who ruined an engagement? Katie's not telling, there are clues in Carl's statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sometimes it’s best to go with an immature comment, but to be honest I wish I’d just scrolled and ignored. However, I was tired and I’d had quite a day.

I’ll resume normal service today 😊
Ahh just go with the flow...

Possibly a bad choice of words from me😳😂

Hope you're feeling better today❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm with you on this - it was all very mysterious for some reason & god knows why. On 19th June, skanky appeared on Daybreak & said she was in her third trimester - that starts at 28 weeks (7 months) - let's give her the benefit of the doubt & say she was on day 1 of the third trimester, that puts date of conception 29th November. Or she could be just really thick and not know what a trimester is 😅 But i would think by your fourth child you really would know. She also said it could pop out any time now - but Jett allegedly arrived 2 months early on 18th August (could be wrong on the date)
Exactly... She also claimed her waters broke while washing kieran in the bath... As he had hurt his shoulder (yet still managed to shag her mate Jane while she was in hospital with jett... According to her of course 😏) but her waters also broke on the drive to France in her pink horse box.... But she also claimed her waters broke while she was in the bath..... So very unlucky for her waters to break 3 times 🙄😏😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
MrsEms not feeling it today, just won’t flow, think I need a piece of your cake
Aww, harri. I decided to make a cake tomorrow instead. It's too warm to be faffing around for hours. Saying that, I will be making lasagne shortly which does need red wine...so I might add it to the ragu, then again🍷🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nothing we didn’t already know 🙄
“Hounded by trolls” = “asked questions about what really happened”

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I forgot to mention earlier that I woke my husband up because I had been sleep talking again. I panicked when he said, (the filth that goes through my head on a day to day basis one would not want to start shouting out)🤣 So it turns out I've been counting out loud in my sleep🤦‍♀️ I forgot who advised earlier on in the thread this technique to help you get back to sleep! I had tried it but I was tit. Counting backwards from 300 for me is not a good idea, I was wide awake with determined concentration for hours but couldn't do it. Anyway when I am asleep I can count to 10😁 really loudly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nothing we didn’t already know 🙄
The Scum is turning into a right joke

Reactions: 13
As it’s a bit quiet on the news front today and because the weather is so nice in the main, please guess how many balloons are in the photo. Nearest to my answer will win a prize.
Is that including the ones she has up her jumper

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They could be sued...
Agree completely Liar my chum.

We can surmise it was them because of the behaviour. I'm sure the guest who posted the review was from New Zealand if I remember rightly, so I would assume they would have had no idea who she was, if indeed it was them.

I believe in 'Slow And Steady Wins The Race'.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.