Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: one's been arrested, the other's detested. Both believable as a flying pig is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Katie Price #61 The last time the pair told the truth Queen Victoria was on the throne

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think it could be a stranger due to the charge of coercive control. I did originally wonder if the man had some kind of hold over her, knew details about her that she wouldn’t want made public - and another reason why she’s not being her usual vocal self about every little detail. And now the original suspect is out of the frame, I wonder if this man could be a friend of the couple that may of popped over for a little three way chat?
It's either him or someone the exact same age as him she's also in a relationship with. You're exactly right - CC is a form of domestic abuse it would be rare for that exact crime to be committed by someone not close to home.

Reactions: 14
#61 ‘Lie lie, codswallop, lie…..lie, lie lie lie LIE’ said Katie Price to anyone who’ll listen

It doesn’t rhyme, and isn’t short and sweet, but…I think it has a certain something 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Katie Price #61 Carl and Katie a likely pair, when they speak they’re full of hot air

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's either him or someone the exact same age as him she's also in a relationship with. You're exactly right - CC is a form of domestic abuse it would be rare for that exact crime to be committed by someone not close to home.
Originally when I thought it must be him, I got to thinking about what it could be. Sex Photos? Sex Tape? Nah, she’d be the first to say go ahead and tell everyone, infact she’d probably welcome it! So what else could they have over her that she wouldn’t want to talk about.
Wasn’t there a story a little while ago about a con artist who got people to invest their money on something and Katie had promoted it on Instagram? Or put her name to it? She has said she had no knowledge of what he was doing

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I shouldn't have laughed, it's such an immature comment.

One household 3 ladies menstruating at the same time...
My husband and son should be given a hotel pass and bugger off!
I wouldn't blame them honest, its fecking brutal in this house once a month🤪🤣
Sometimes it’s best to go with an immature comment, but to be honest I wish I’d just scrolled and ignored. However, I was tired and I’d had quite a day.

I’ll resume normal service today 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Katie Price #61 If I knew you were coming I’d have phoned a pap, phoned a pap, phoned a pap

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah she married kieran 2months after meeting him..... Then while pregnant with jett hide her bump whenever in public then had him prem in France (where no one spoke English apparently 🙄) then posted that picture of his blanket stating 50% mam 50%dad or something like that.... She couldn't make it more obvious 😂... Didn't she also sleep with that goalkeeper around that time too.... Lost count 😂
Wait…the area of France/hospital has never been named?? Shall we guess maybe in the Riviera? No one in the hospital spoke English? Could it be that the twit is so fecking stupid, that unless someone speaks like ‘dey ain’t got a fwackin cloo ow to tawk proper’ she simply cannot understand ANYONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure it was joe hart that was fingered for jets dad but might be wrong
That footballer…Shane Duffy is also a suspect for Jett’s father. Take a look at him…very similar. She had an affair with him as well. Skank.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
#61 My dogs farts have more substance than this pairs tales. Hope they both end up in jails.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.