Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think skany's PR team is beginning the response to Crawl's IG. The papers are now all about Junior and Princess unfriending him.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think skany's PR team is beginning the response to Crawl's IG. The papers are now all about Junior and Princess unfriending him.
And if it's her team, she must still be blaming him for something, or out of spite as they have broken up. Narcissists don't like being dumped do they.

Reactions: 19
As it’s a bit quiet on the news front today and because the weather is so nice in the main, please guess how many balloons are in the photo. Nearest to my answer will win a prize.
2 balloons, price and woods

• Haha
Yeah she married kieran 2months after meeting him..... Then while pregnant with jett hide her bump whenever in public then had him prem in France (where no one spoke English apparently 🙄) then posted that picture of his blanket stating 50% mam 50%dad or something like that.... She couldn't make it more obvious 😂... Didn't she also sleep with that goalkeeper around that time too.... Lost count 😂
Hospital in France 'no one spoke English'? She can't speak the language herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's got to be 50,000 balloons because everything is fifty fawson, £50,000 wedding ring, £50,000 advance for mm show😁

What's my prize...go on, it's a tracksuit innit😂
We haven’t heard the rest of the answers yet! The prize will be a weeks worth of clean cat litter!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh Harri you are such a tease 😂😂😂

Now I might be a bit slow or thick but…… how can she beef up security at her home when she doesn’t have one!! Also where are these two security dogs being housed because unless they are with her it’s pointless having them🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Oh Harri you are such a tease 😂😂😂

Now I might be a bit slow or thick but…… how can she beef up security at her home when she doesn’t have one!! Also where are these two security dogs being housed because unless they are with her it’s pointless having them🤷‍♀️
Why was she pictured in a 12-year-old Bentley with Crawl only the other day entering the gates of the MM wearing the ring? It all stinks - even a 3 year-old can see it's pants.

• Sick
I love how the sun realised 2 weeks after us that they had unfollowed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Katie Price #61 there’s more holes in this story than my grandfather’s string vest

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If that’s true

then why haven’t they been seen together? A police investigation wouldn’t stop them gushing over one another or his name being mentioned in the paper by her. She gave up the chance to name him as her knight in shining armour? I don’t think so. If it wasn’t him this is a disgusting way to get attention. As she hasn’t defended him once saying it wasn’t Carl. She could say that even if a police investigation was ongoing. If he is innocent he could say it wasn’t him from the start and reply back to the nasty comments. The only thing he couldn’t say would be what actually happened. But he could have defended himself. Disgusting the pair of them. If this has all been a ploy to get her press then she is even worse than I ever thought. If he is lying and is the one who did it he’s a nasty little liar
It’ll be Gobby was so traumatised she couldn‘t speak, she had to do the Scum article because the incident had leaked to the press…but she couldnt do much. Knob Head had to be by her side to support her, so much more important than social media or setting silly rumours straight, she was his number 1 priority…blah blah blah.
Her stupid ‘photo shoot’, lets see…it’s was old photos, or, errr, she wanted to try to get back to normal in a closed comfortable environment (so her cancellations are justified) but even that proved too much…poor her.
What would be nice is if Carl has had enough of her tit and puts an end to it and spills the beans…but he’ll have a wad of wonga to persuade him otherwise, or cunty will have some tit on him she’ll threaten to expose, even though the tit is more than likely something she orchestrated and encouraged!

Katie Price #61 This pair are full of it, we don’t believe you one little bit

I don’t think it could be a stranger due to the charge of coercive control. I did originally wonder if the man had some kind of hold over her, knew details about her that she wouldn’t want made public - and another reason why she’s not being her usual vocal self about every little detail. And now the original suspect is out of the frame, I wonder if this man could be a friend of the couple that may of popped over for a little three way chat?

Katie Price #61 I know this much is true, you’re both full of crap, mind how you use the loo

Reactions: 11
#61 Katie Price is a bleep

I’ve gong for short and sweet, and to the point!

Oh, in case it needs to be clean:

#61 Katie Price is a C*^t. there…perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.