Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it not considered on here a while back that he was taking one for the team by starting a relationship with her and he was playing the long game to get revenge on Katie for something she did to someone in his family. Can't remember all the details but the theory stuck with me and looks like it could all be playing out now if he knows all the dirt on her which could finish her.

Just seen your post Lollypops thinking the same

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Skanky wants H taken away because he's too bloody inconvenient to her lifestyle even though effectively she does not "look after him" anyway; Look at all that crap the other week about how afraid of H she is, the other kids are frightened of him and then it proudly shows off the holes in the plasterboard walls, oh and that video It made about H smashing the car windows is still there on the Scum. BUT the key to this is if H is forcibly taken from her "care" and placed in residential care she won't be paying for it (H's Trust fund) so that will remain for her to loot when the time comes, if she's not emptied it already. She was probably gutted that the SS took her money-spinning girls away from her to leave her with H :(

Reactions: 20
They seek him here they seek him there, can’t find that idiot anywhere, I’ve looked everywhere shouting his name out loud , “you’ve gotta come quick , Harry’s made u proud “
Got to say that's a great bit of poetry...
we used to know a cracking fella round these parts who was very poetic too🤔😁

Cool name😎

Reactions: 8
same for me. how fuckin cowardly of them to aim for us where bruises wont be seen etc.
Yep ... mine made sure, to hit in places where it would be hidden by clothes, and did his best to avoid the face ... its all very calculated and evil :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
How long before she finds another soulmate /myworld and starts parading him about 🤣 something doesn’t add up with this story !!

The pictures she is showing off her bruises like a trophy ?? They are old bruises !

Reactions: 15
The ring was probably ‘taken’ by Cole.
Also those values are complete crap. Quite clearly £19.99 in Argos 😊
Also an engagement ring is part of a contract of marriage. No marriage you don't get to keep the ring in my book. All those people yesterday saying he must have stolen her phone... it's attached to her.

Reactions: 17
The Priceless PriceyWoods “Exclusive” in the Daily Price is dropping down the online headlines nearly as quick as it gets married, but not as quick as its knickers fall off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Also an engagement ring is part of a contract of marriage. No marriage you don't get to keep the ring in my book. All those people yesterday saying he must have stolen her phone... it's attached to her.
We all know she has a phone or two on her person...up her...😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What's my great grandfather doing in your living room...bloody hell, everyone seems to know him🤔🤣

Mother of the year right here.
I've made the family lunch.
Done a full cycle of washing.
Put said washing on line.
Sat my arse back on the sofa😁
I don’t know, maybe we’re like cats and distantly related to each other?

There is always so much to do even on a quiet day it’s never ending this life lark especially when you’re a woman.

How strange. Most of the papers are not allowing comments under any Katie Price stories including the Master Chef one but I’ve found a paper, The Argus, which is posting people’s views.

Reactions: 10
Would it be out of the question, Harv punched his mum in the face before, by accident of course, and she blamed on Carl…or goaded him to take the blame as a coverup, so she wouldn’t have Harv sectioned… I remember a news story about Katie’s fears earlier this year that it happens to autistic children being taken away from parents. Just a thought.
She's been pushing the 'Harv is violent' agenda for ages, car window, holes in walls, smashed tvs and i-pads. Apparently one moment the kids are scared of him next they are pictured quite happily with him. Why would he be at Cole's house at 11 at night when he is normally in bed round the corner and sedated?

Reactions: 19
She won’t be able to not get trashed at the NTA’s and I think she will get off her face and embarrass herself, saying stuff she shouldn’t

How long before she finds another soulmate /myworld and starts parading him about 🤣 something doesn’t add up with this story !!

The pictures she is showing off her bruises like a trophy ?? They are old bruises !
Probably already has her next victim lined up.

Reactions: 15
I know I’m new-ish around here (although not ‘new new’ like the sycophants that joined in the last 24 hours) but I did my best to stick up for you @Anna666 !! How do I know if I got warnings for responding to the abusive user too?!

Shame about your Lozzas lard arse being taken down, it was like a shining beacon 😆
Awwwee bless you, and thank you 🤗🤗❤❤ ... Yeah I may need therapy for the removal of lozzaaasss ... arse, as Id become rather fond of it, and now its gone i'm grieving 😔😔:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree with you LL - if there's no marriage, give ring back

There is always so much to do even on a quiet day it’s never ending this life lark especially when you’re a woman.

How strange. Most of the papers are not allowing comments under any Katie Price stories including the Master Chef one but I’ve found a paper, The Argus, which is posting people’s views.
I'm just popping off for a minute or two...
Thanks harri😘

She could blame CW for something Harvey did, but a conviction could ruin his life so it’s a very long shot. Doesn’t explain the coercion or theft though!!

None of it makes sense nor will it until wanky emerges from the woodwork with His Side of this sordid mess. I realise he's probably been told to sit down and shut up but to me he doesn't come across as someone who would abide by such an order from anybody and he'd be right up there shovelling tit right back at hagface.

Bruises - check this out. When did she submit these "horrendous photos of her attack/assault"? If this was the following morning why would the allegéd bruise be black?
1629898159513.png

Reactions: 21

Would that be 'The Swindon Argos'?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She won’t be able to not get trashed at the NTA’s and I think she will get off her face and embarrass herself, saying stuff she shouldn’t
Good!! more fodder for her downfall ... let her make a fool of herself in public, as further proof what most of us here already know, she's rotten inside and out ... she will be the master of her own destruction

None of it makes sense nor will it until wanky emerges from the woodwork with His Side of this sordid mess. I realise he's probably been told to sit down and shut up but to me he doesn't come across as someone who would abide by such an order from anybody and he'd be right up there shovelling tit right back at hagface.

Bruises - check this out. When did she submit these "horrendous photos of her attack/assault"? If this was the following morning why would the allegéd bruise be black?
View attachment 729320
Surely the police would have taken a pic or is that why she was taken to hospital so she could have her own pics taken? I fell on a radiator valve once - don't ask, it involved a slippery article of lingerie - and hit my breast - no problem for a couple of days then my left tit turned black and blue.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.