Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which is exactly my point.
If this journo is waiting on the outcome of the bankruptcy hearing to release the story it doesn't make sense to me.

She will either get a further warning and one last chance to assist the court. Or they will start escalating proceedings towards a criminal offence.
CW himself isn't in court. The case isn't about him. It began long before she met him.
The court can imply that she has sent money to other places/people to avoid re-paying but this part of the case isn't about that. By doing that they would be accusing her of fraud.
The current part of the case isn't about where the money has gone it is about why she hasn't stuck to the agreements and why she hasn't been helping the official receiver.

There would be nothing in that hearing that would implicate CW as there is no order to investigate him. Which again is why I asked why they would wait until that hearing?

If the point was to wait until there was a negative narrative to get maximum impact against him surely just after he has been arrested would bt eht time to do so?
I agree but the Court of Rolls does have the legal right to question people who may be hiding funds on her behalf the same as they could demand evidence of funds held off-shore.

Reactions: 7
The ring was probably ‘taken’ by Cole.
Also those values are complete crap. Quite clearly £19.99 in Argos 😊
In the past in her drugged, drunk induced state, she has accused many of stealing from her ... it's the same bloody pattern everytime ... these wasters do not spend thousands upon thousands buying these rings, for her ... dont make me laugh ... she pays for them herself, no one is spending that kind of money on this deluded skank ... and because she has paid for these rings, when high and drunk ( in all probability, used them as payment to her dealer for the magic dust, she hovers up her hooter ) when she comes back down, she notices they have gone, and her paranoia sets in ` someone stole them `... its the same pattern every time ... I do remember someone on a comment section, who was anonymous mentioned, that she used to know her, and said how the ambulance service and police 999, are so sick of her calling them out, for nothing, wasting their time on a regular basis, as is A & E .. she turns up with non emergency stuff and demands to be seen ... she does it alot while drunk and high usually not making sense ... and all this is recorded, documented ... ` maybe ` this is why the police, need more evidence, to see her again, because of this behaviour

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree but the Court of Rolls does have the legal right to question people who may be hiding funds on her behalf the same as they could demand evidence of funds held off-shore.
Of course but they don't have to answer those questions. Not unless they have been charged with something.
The point being if the investigators have evidence that she has been sending money to CW to hide her income they would have used it by now. It would no longer be a bankruptcy hearing it would be a criminal investigation.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the reply Liar Liar (don't know how to do that link to your reply thingy) :giggle: (no would not want her on my deeds either ;) ) just wondering about Binfest's posts and how it might be connected to the timing of the hearing.

But Binfest said these things

The CW story that I alluded to is exactly this, just delayed for reasons I'm sure will become apparent.

The CW story has been put away until they get back for reasons I'm aware of .

I was told that it will, if taken, certainly put him their team on the back foot

Been told there's something regarding Woods that will be available for print. If it gets taken up it'll certainly ruffle a few feathers

CW has no back up but he doesn't know it. He's buggered....

They're not worried about KP or Woods suing as they haven't got any financial means to do so

To me that alludes to it being about CW no?
You mentioned the journalist, that is the one I talked about, which is months in the making. What you have quoted above, is completely different one (no journalist involved)

Reactions: 8
Of course but they don't have to answer those questions. Not unless they have been charged with something.
The point being if the investigators have evidence that she has been sending money to CW to hide her income they would have used it by now. It would no longer be a bankruptcy hearing it would be a criminal investigation.
No because the Court of Rolls is a separate institution. They are solely interested in her upholding the terms agreed under IVA and her subsequent excuses of mental health problems and a problem with her accountant (whilst sitting on a beach on a 3 week in the Maldives). The accountant problem never was anything and simply a delaying tactic as was the stay at The Priory. Now they will insist that she answers the questions put to her and provides the appropriate evidence to support her non-compliance - her plea that 'Cole has paid for evryfink' is not going to wash now nor that 'everyfink was free or work-related' because work = earnings.

Reactions: 6
Am I right in remembering in one of the many threads way back when she first started "dating" Cole that there was speculation on here that he may have had a relative/friend that Skanky had done out of money for work done at the MM. I could be dreaming but it rings a bell with me.

Reactions: 20
You mentioned the journalist, that is the one I talked about, which is months in the making. What you have quoted above, is completely different one (no journalist involved)
But they mentioned it was the journo story multiple times. Even in reply to you

DC16 said:
The journalist has a family member affected? Or KP? (Sorry)
The Journalist

Real quick it's an independent journo that is well respected. Look at my previous posts its personal for her.

Maybe you could post the quotes you are referring to?

Can I stay too please? I not as vocal as some but I’ve had opinions on this woman for a long time!
I'm sure when you saw some of the posters you realised they had no opinions whatsoever except from what happened yesterday or tomorrow. They derailed what is a normally humorous and happy place, said they couldn't be bothered to read anything which isn't what we do lol. We have reasoned discussions here along with delicious food and drinks - please enjoy :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But they mentioned it was the journo story multiple times. Even in reply to you

The Journalist

Real quick it's an independent journo that is well respected. Look at my previous posts its personal for her.

Maybe you could post the quotes you are referring to?
Probably easiest if you re-read all of Binfest's comments?

We are talking about TWO different stories here.

Reactions: 10
Probably easiest if you re-read all of Binfest's comments?

We are talking about TWO different stories here.
I have and the ones I quoted are the most recent ones they mentioned. That is why I asked if you could provide the ones you are referring to?
Looking at the posts in relation to a story being formed they are about CW.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.