Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they still trying for a baby? Perhaps they are on a “BabyMoon” at the moment 🤷‍♂️ 🤣🤮🤣 Twins perhaps? A fleet of Mini Arfs and Krusties 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good!! more fodder for her downfall ... let her make a fool of herself in public, as further proof what most of us here already know, she's rotten inside and out ... she will be the master of her own destruction
Jeez that thing is going to ruin the evening for so many people!

Whats the betting it will either turn up in its sparkly mobility scooter or get some topless Himbo to carry it around, then start screeching about "Dmestik vilenz 'an trowlz an fings" Thats another programme on my Avoid list then :(

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good!! more fodder for her downfall ... let her make a fool of herself in public, as further proof what most of us here already know, she's rotten inside and out ... she will be the master of her own destruction
LGBTQ awards - guaranteed to be pissed and falling all over the place trying to sing her 'anthems' with drag queens sucking her concrete nips.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
None of it makes sense nor will it until wanky emerges from the woodwork with His Side of this sordid mess. I realise he's probably been told to sit down and shut up but to me he doesn't come across as someone who would abide by such an order from anybody and he'd be right up there shovelling tit right back at hagface.

Bruises - check this out. When did she submit these "horrendous photos of her attack/assault"? If this was the following morning why would the allegéd bruise be black?
View attachment 729320
For all anyone knows, she may have got that bruise, while drunk and high, had fallen smashed her face on table or floor, and its been used to suit the narrative ... thats the point, because she is the master of untruths, and fantasy bollocks, her version of events, did not happen that way ... ` maybe ` she had enough of the relationship, and saw this chance, to be rid of him ... again, just speculation ... but isnt that what we are here for 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I think I must be thick🤔 how can she say she’s to scared to return home when it’s his home and if he is the perpetrator she couldn’t go there any way god I’m struggling with all this 🙁

Reactions: 21
For all anyone knows, she may have got that bruise, while drunk and high, had fallen smashed her face on table or floor, and its been used to suit the narrative ... thats the point, because she is the master of untruths, and fantasy bollocks, her version of events, did not happen that way ... ` maybe ` she had enough of the relationship, and saw this chance, to be rid of him ... again, just speculation ... but isnt that what we are here for 🤷‍♀️
'A Tale of Two Titties' - one of them is false - or maybe both ;)

• Haha
I think I must be thick🤔 how can she say she’s to scared to return home when it’s his home and if he is the perpetrator she couldn’t go there any way god I’m struggling with all this 🙁
I also thought the bruise looked much older than a day but I’m not a DR.

Surely the police would have taken a pic or is that why she was taken to hospital so she could have her own pics taken? I fell on a radiator valve once - don't ask, it involved a slippery article of lingerie - and hit my breast - no problem for a couple of days then my left tit turned black and blue.
I’m not laughing at the Incident ..I’m laughin at the bruised tit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The story Binfest was referring to isn't about Cole, it's about KP, the information in this story apparently CW isn't aware of and has been kept from him.
But Binfest said these things

The CW story that I alluded to is exactly this, just delayed for reasons I'm sure will become apparent.

The CW story has been put away until they get back for reasons I'm aware of .

I was told that it will, if taken, certainly put him their team on the back foot

Been told there's something regarding Woods that will be available for print. If it gets taken up it'll certainly ruffle a few feathers

CW has no back up but he doesn't know it. He's buggered....

They're not worried about KP or Woods suing as they haven't got any financial means to do so

To me that alludes to it being about CW no?

Reactions: 6
The no filters, bruised, sad face pics were taken at Kirstys. Her friends are concerned about her because she hasn't stopped crying......how ruddy brave of her to stop long enough for a pic to be taken & also manage a few mumbled words for The Scum. Was she still crying while she slept all day too?

I wonder if Ron is still keen on praising 'rising star, celebrity in his own right' Crawl now? Sorry Ron, what was that?.....good for Katie you said? Supportive? Calming her down? Loving? Caring? A gentleman? Not using her? 😴😴🥴😂

Bunny will have cried themselves into an emotional snot blob by now 😭LOL LOL damn those jealous Loose Women for ditching adorable Pricey 🤣

Presumably her bezzie Steph will have ditched her latest given to her by her girlfriend hard earned presenting role to rush to her side & offer support (offering her a 5min slot documentary opportunity).

Have Katona, Heaton, Rylan, any Geordie shore (all names I don't know) types spoken out in her favour?
Piers? GMB? Anyone? Silence is deafening 😉

I am actually really pleased to see that Junior didn't let his wonderful mother's 'alleged assault' ruin his whole day 👍.

Right back at the very beginning of this relationship/farce it was suggested that he was with her to get revenge for a friend 🤔 It was also suggested that he had been loudly taking the piss out of her shortly before getting with her 🤔 It was suggested that they were friends for years before getting together 🤔 It was said they didn't know each other before getting together 🤔

We're still waiting for the photos from the hugely romantic proposal 🙄😴 I'm guessing we won't see them now 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Im probably wrong… but I can help but think the photos in the green hoodie are staged ?? from a previous fight maybe ? Because the photos don’t add up to what the article says ? Are those pictures old ?
And that what he’s done to her on Sunday/Monday is actually worse.. but she’s keeping those hidden for now ? Has anyone seen her over the last few days ? It’s all a bit strange xx

Reactions: 16

The CW story that I alluded to is exactly this, just delayed for reasons I'm sure will become apparent.

I was told that it will, if taken, certainly put him their team on the back foot

Been told there's something regarding Woods that will be available for print. If it gets taken up it'll certainly ruffle a few feathers

They're not worried about KP or Woods suing as they haven't got any financial means to do so

Well since he's down this is the perfect time to stick the boot in surely?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The no filters, bruised, sad face pics were taken at Kirstys. Her friends are concerned about her because she hasn't stopped crying......how ruddy brave of her to stop long enough for a pic to be taken & also manage a few mumbled words for The Scum. Was she still crying while she slept all day too?

I wonder if Ron is still keen on praising 'rising star, celebrity in his own right' Crawl now? Sorry Ron, what was that?.....good for Katie you said? Supportive? Calming her down? Loving? Caring? A gentleman? Not using her? 😴😴🥴😂

Bunny will have cried themselves into an emotional snot blob by now 😭LOL LOL damn those jealous Loose Women for ditching adorable Pricey 🤣

Presumably her bezzie Steph will have ditched her latest given to her by her girlfriend hard earned presenting role to rush to her side & offer support (offering her a 5min slot documentary opportunity).

Have Katona, Heaton, Rylan, any Geordie shore (all names I don't know) types spoken out in her favour?

I am actually really pleased to see that Junior didn't let his wonderful mother's 'alleged assault' ruin his whole day 👍.

Right back at the very beginning of this relationship/farce it was suggested that he was with her to get revenge for a friend 🤔 It was also suggested that he had been loudly taking the piss out of her shortly before getting with her 🤔 It was suggested that they were friends for years before getting together 🤔 It was said they didn't know each other before getting together 🤔

We're still waiting for the photos from the hugely romantic proposal 🙄😴 I'm guessing we won't see them now 🤣🤣
She got a hugely romantic smack in the gob instead (allegedly) :)

I almost look forward to seeing the old bullcrap from bunnyboiler and MoRon over what The One, old Mr; Wonderful mk 300754, has done to their belovéd skanky - they always knew he was'nt good enough for her dontcha know ;à)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

The problem with holding off on stories is the same as holding off on accepting an offer on your house - eventually someone else will come along and tell the story for a lower price or buy the house up the street for the money you were hoping for and your buyer has gone.

Im probably wrong… but I can help but think the photos in the green hoodie are staged ?? from a previous fight maybe ? Because the photos don’t add up to what the article says ? Are those pictures old ?
And that what he’s done to her on Sunday/Monday is actually worse.. but she’s keeping those hidden for now ? Has anyone seen her over the last few days ? It’s all a bit strange xx
Well she's had a manicure lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi, didn't know if it's ok to post? But wanted to ask something please? Do you think the house that's sold was going to be funds towards the outstanding mortgage on MM? Would that even be allowed at all? If the Mortgage on MM was caught up to date, would the MM still be at risk during the bankruptcy hearing?

Reactions: 4

I want to see the invoice for the making and value of that Elizabeth Duke ring which was originally stated to be £75k but is now down to £50k - £5 next week...

• Haha
Well since he down this is the perfect time to stick the boot in surely?
Which is exactly my point.
If this journo is waiting on the outcome of the bankruptcy hearing to release the story it doesn't make sense to me.

She will either get a further warning and one last chance to assist the court. Or they will start escalating proceedings towards a criminal offence.
CW himself isn't in court. The case isn't about him. It began long before she met him.
The court can imply that she has sent money to other places/people to avoid re-paying but this part of the case isn't about that. By doing that they would be accusing her of fraud.
The current part of the case isn't about where the money has gone it is about why she hasn't stuck to the agreements and why she hasn't been helping the official receiver.

There would be nothing in that hearing that would implicate CW as there is no order to investigate him. Which again is why I asked why they would wait until that hearing?

If the point was to wait until there was a negative narrative to get maximum impact against him surely just after he has been arrested would bt eht time to do so?

Reactions: 11
Hi, didn't know if it's ok to post? But wanted to ask something please? Do you think the house that's sold was going to be funds towards the outstanding mortgage on MM? Would that even be allowed at all? If the Mortgage on MM was caught up to date, would the MM still be at risk during the bankruptcy hearing?
Yes of course it would still be at risk because HMRC are owed £925k - that's our money remember to pay for things! She agreed to an IVA whereby she paid back 40% of her outstanding debts to end the matter. She hasn't stuck to it. Coles' house is still down as STC but that was ages ago and they haven't moved anywhere. I wouldn't want her name on any deeds of a property I owned thank you very much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.