Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, he may be asked to confirm what he has paid for in their relationship to prove that KP was not spending money on them when it should have been going to creditors or that money paid to her for #ads, etc, actually were paid to her and not to him to deflate her earnings... you never know. She is always saying he's got his own money and he paid for this and that...
Yeah but she said that about boyson he’s got his own money treats me blah blah blah, then he stops working spends his days nights weeks trailing round after her and the kids, then he is no longer the one wash rinse repeat we know her so well .
[/QUOTE]
I do know one thing for certain .... ` cole ` arffaaa boy ... the ` one ` the ` prince ` will NOT go quietly ... he is if not more sneaky, slimy, and as manipulative as she is, also vengeful ... I can imagine behind the scenes right now, he is getting advice on how to make the best of this situation in his favour ... I always said, this bloke will be the one to finally bring her down .... he will have everything in place, and when its ok for him to speak, he will spill on EVERYTHING ... Shes shitting herself right now ... her people working flat out, to fix this ... but with him, she has honestly underestimated him ... hes cold, calculating, and in truth, he must have been holding so much resentment inside him, with her behaviour and such during their year together, that he decided early on, he would get his revenge in some way ... when he is ready, and allowed, he will give his version of events, and also reveal all the scammy tit she does in order to avoid paying her debts ..... this may very well be the beginning of her downfall .... he is not the type to just walk away, without gaining something for himself and her bruised face, all over the media, is quite a feeble attempt, in my opinion, to paint herself as a DV victim .... it reeks of a desperate person, trying to get in before he does, with the truth of her real lifestyle behind closed doors .... remember she is a front for many charities ... drugs and booze does not bode well in this respect .. thats why she ran to the press so fast thinking this will fix the image ... theres so much more to come, once he starts speaking

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
And as we all know, It can't even do it's own make-up which is precisely why the thing's Make-up Masterclasses are such a collossal JOKE!
Has anybody else noticed Chris (think its his name) the videographer hasn't been filming these pair for a while - where has he buggered off to?

Reactions: 20
You would if you were on a mahoosive come down after a Coke bender
The pair of them, after which the "bants" it so loves ignited old Vesuvius wanky and he exploded. I bet he's got plenty of injuries that he's not put all over the media too

Yeah but she said that about boyson he’s got his own money treats me blah blah blah, then he stops working spends his days nights weeks trailing round after her and the kids, then he is no longer the one wash rinse repeat we know her so well .
I do know one thing for certain .... ` cole ` arffaaa boy ... the ` one ` the ` prince ` will NOT go quietly ... he is if not more sneaky, slimy, and as manipulative as she is, also vengeful ... I can imagine behind the scenes right now, he is getting advice on how to make the best of this situation in his favour ... I always said, this bloke will be the one to finally bring her down .... he will have everything in place, and when its ok for him to speak, he will spill on EVERYTHING ... Shes shitting herself right now ... her people working flat out, to fix this ... but with him, she has honestly underestimated him ... hes cold, calculating, and in truth, he must have been holding so much resentment inside him, with her behaviour and such during their year together, that he decided early on, he would get his revenge in some way ... when he is ready, and allowed, he will give his version of events, and also reveal all the scammy tit she does in order to avoid paying her debts ..... this may very well be the beginning of her downfall
[/QUOTE]
I can't wait! It couldn't happen to a nicer person either :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A tually thinking back to yesterday,one newbie made bit of nasty comment I replied I wasn’t rude and didn’t swear ,that post was removed.No warning but just removed ,probably mods.
Yeah just checked, one of mine got removed too. The one where I was pointing out it was Lozzas azz in Anna’s avatar.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anybody else noticed Chris (think its his name) the videographer hasn't been filming these pair for a while - where has he buggered off to?
Putting as much distance between them as he can in order to not be tainted by association. He must know some cracking tea on these scumbags too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah just checked, one of mine got removed too. The one where I was pointing out it was Lozzas azz in Anna’s avatar.
With that idiot's postings I expect they removed their stuff and anything associated in reply but I don't see what was so offensive in mentioning Lozza's derriere (well yes I do actually BARF :sick: ) :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They seek him here they seek him there, can’t find that idiot anywhere, I’ve looked everywhere shouting his name out loud , “you’ve gotta come quick , Harry’s made u proud “

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
All quiet today...making me so tired all this waiting for some new story to appear

Reactions: 7
He's probably @ the Priory with PTSD having had to film the surgery... I've never watched it and never will.

Reactions: 14
All quiet today...making me so tired all this waiting for some new story to appear
Its a bit like waiting for the next Little Boy explosion to erupt because he is gonna blow the thing into orbit once he gets going on it. He's had over a year to collect and store stuff on her not to mention other stuff he's become privy to that did not involve him at the time, and now this! Oh boy she has certainly under-estimated the implications of making this one The One since he is as cunning, shifty and devious as she is. Game set & match! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Its a bit like waiting for the next Little Boy explosion to erupt because he is gonna blow the thing into orbit once he gets going on it. He's had over a year to collect and store stuff on her not to mention other stuff he's become privy to that did not involve him at the time, and now this! Oh boy she has certainly under-estimated the implications of making this one The One since he is as cunning, shifty and devious as she is. Game set & match! :)
Hope he has the balls to expose her and finishes her off once and for all

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So now the 'engagement ring' that looks exactly like the one Kris Boyson gave her that she flashed on 'Loose Women' has been taken?

But Cole designed it and was stolen during the assault.

Originally estimated at £100,000 to £150,000 now worth £50,000?

She can't even keep up with her own lies.

Well dodgy IMHO. Insurance claim coming on?
The ring was probably ‘taken’ by Cole.
Also those values are complete crap. Quite clearly £19.99 in Argos 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It must have been true when someone said he slagged her and her kids off - before he went out with her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well after this little lot he has nothing to lose any more so yes I reckon he's going to go for the jugular on It :) Once he starts with his list of things It has done we will also see others coming forward to corroberate or with grime on it they were intimidated into keeping quiet about - skanky is up tit creek without a paddle, indeed she will be the only 'oar in the boat :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Would it be out of the question, Harv punched his mum in the face before, by accident of course, and she blamed on Carl…or goaded him to take the blame as a coverup, so she wouldn’t have Harv sectioned… I remember a news story about Katie’s fears earlier this year that it happens to autistic children being taken away from parents. Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
here as I followed the comment on CW Insta regarding Aisleyne confirming it was CW and then hooked. Never been a fan of KP but didn’t realise the depth of her depravity and it’s enthralling as well as addictive, anything to get away from the boring mundane daily slog !
The secret barrister is a voice of reason, however I don’t always agree with he/she
Thanks, sorry if I came across a bit bolshy, it’s good to have different peoples input.

Voice of reason you will not get on here. Only joking folks.

Reactions: 5
I do know one thing for certain .... ` cole ` arffaaa boy ... the ` one ` the ` prince ` will NOT go quietly ... he is if not more sneaky, slimy, and as manipulative as she is, also vengeful ... I can imagine behind the scenes right now, he is getting advice on how to make the best of this situation in his favour ... I always said, this bloke will be the one to finally bring her down .... he will have everything in place, and when its ok for him to speak, he will spill on EVERYTHING ... Shes shitting herself right now ... her people working flat out, to fix this ... but with him, she has honestly underestimated him ... hes cold, calculating, and in truth, he must have been holding so much resentment inside him, with her behaviour and such during their year together, that he decided early on, he would get his revenge in some way ... when he is ready, and allowed, he will give his version of events, and also reveal all the scammy tit she does in order to avoid paying her debts ..... this may very well be the beginning of her downfall .... he is not the type to just walk away, without gaining something for himself and her bruised face, all over the media, is quite a feeble attempt, in my opinion, to paint herself as a DV victim .... it reeks of a desperate person, trying to get in before he does, with the truth of her real lifestyle behind closed doors .... remember she is a front for many charities ... drugs and booze does not bode well in this respect .. thats why she ran to the press so fast thinking this will fix the image ... theres so much more to come, once he starts speaking
[/QUOTE]

Wondering now if there was any truth in what was said previously about wanky being with her to get revenge for someone in his family she owed money to? Probably not but made me think about it last night when P was posting about not being paid for work, knowing KP for years and being related to CW. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.