Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But ever so vain and media hungry and partial to a pair of bollock snatchers

Reactions: 7
Yep true I was here 3 years ago when law changed. The police take charge. Then it goes to court to and YOU DO NOT have to be there at court.
I dont think they are likely to be back on because the kids father etc would see it as unstability for her as a parent.

I do think Katie will start to focus on her kids right now and thats the PR way forward.
A pic with Carl now could be damaging as it is presumed he may have been the abuser. It will send out a bad message to victims of DA.

She needs to be better managed by an agent and lawyer in this situation.

Reactions: 5
Bit early

Thread suggestion
Katie Price #56 Lies, lies and lies again - when's this circus gonna end!

Reactions: 18
Well, hello there, @Winepig! I'm the one who complimented your name on that other forum (yesterday, I think).
Hello ThePelican !
Yes thank you , I used to be Ciderpig but I evolved
This Tattlelife is brilliant though I’m determined to only stick to LJ and KP !

Reactions: 8
Everyone in showbiz circles must know what she is really like. That includes the people that interview her. Why do they all suck up her arse all the time and not ask her real questions. Mum of the year, my arse.
Exactly the same reasons that they keep saying gemma collins has lost weight, or that they print heavily edited photos of bewful yung gels etc.
Because they can, because people love gossip and scandal, because people love a bitchfest in the comments, and basically just because they can.
The days of the media telling the truth are long gone, from vitally important current affairs / politics down to vorderman's hiking making her bum and bust 20 times larger.

Reactions: 21
I think Pete and Kieran may be considering her access to the children right now. At the moment whatever happened, she has not been safe guarding them. It certainly looks like drink is involved...with her track record, drugs too.

I don't think another agent would touch her with a barge pole right now, can't see her being able to afford a lawyer either.

She's opened up a can of worms, she's not going to come out of it looking good either way.

Reactions: 23
Can’t beat wooden ones. Plastic ones drove me mad. They break as soon as you look at them.
didn’t see any stitches above her eye on the original pictures. Just a bruised face!!!

Reactions: 12
Glad to see Kieran has kept B&J off his insta since the incident.

Reactions: 19
The media need to hang their heads in shame, they've always known what a lying train wreck she is. If they let her sell stories or go on TV after this with the usual lies, knowing Cole could seriously hurt or kill her or the kids. Aaaaarrggghggg!
There's no evidence yet that creepycarl hit her or that he is a potential killer.
Remember that everything kp is linked to is a mountain of lies built upon lies and always has been.

Reactions: 14
I have done nothing apart from read here over the last 2 days . My head is frazzled but I cant stop myself
Same here. To stop myself getting caught out again yesterday I took my phone to the loo to catch up reading
I am so ashamed of myself

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.