Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask re the legal aspect? I know it was gone into detail yersterday but my brain is all over the place.

If Katie or anyone else for that matter decides not to go ahead with prosecution, how is that seen? Is it possible or doable? Is it their choice? Could it be seen as wasting police time and could you be done for that?

Would the police still have a duty to investigate fully the case or because it’s dropped would the matter be over, ie filed away no further action?

If said person wants case dropped and another incident occurs later, could that make it more difficult to be believed?

I’m all hot and bothered again, thankfully no ironing today. MrsEms!
I think regardless of what KP wants, the CPS can go ahead and prosecute anyway if they feel it’s needed. This is exactly what happened in the Caroline Flack case. She attacked her boyfriend, got arrested and her BF dropped the case not wanting to go to court. The CPS decided to prosecute regarless.

Reactions: 17

Such a trooper 🤬🤬
People are so dense. All she needs to do is a bit of cooking and wheel out Harvey and people are like 'I don't like her but we should all believe her because she flipped a pancake really well and no-one can deny she is a great mother'.....
Erm yes what about the things the judge said about her behaviour in the revenge prn case? Showing a sex tape of an ex to over 50 peoplenot just once but repeated, over months, she was even questioned over potential blackmail with the footage!? That was just glossed over by the Sun and Mirror! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 24
So in the news today she is too fragile to face a court case, but she’s ok to get up in front of a lgbt award ceremony which let’s face it, isn’t going to be a quiet day out at the library. She’s also well enough to get up and perform in front of a camera crew with Harvey and as an actress I know how tough that is when your head isn’t in the right space. As I said before she gets away with picking and choosing what she does in and out of the law, hopefully the authorities will see through her lies and manipulating piss taking this time!
I fear she will play on the Caroline Flack situation by saying that is what happens when the CPS force a vulnerable person into court.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
This is getting more suspicious by the minute.
If they stay together will an anger management course be the next step for Cole 🤔🤔

Reactions: 13
Out on bail until September implies bail with no charges whilst an investigation is ongoing. He is basically innocent at this stage, so no media is going to dare name him as the guilty party. Police have interviewed her again and now she is bleating to the Sun about how she can't face court. How surprising! It wouldn't be anything to do with the facts not adding up would it?
Yup she cannot afford to actually be questioned and give accurate answers - she can't remember what she said half an hour ago let alone 2 days ago. But this time it may not be her choice as she let the genie out of the bottle...

If they stay together will an anger management course be the next step for Cole 🤔🤔
I really hope he has woken up and seen her for what/who she is,but I think he may be daft enough to hang around look at the milky bar kid everything she put him through yet he stayed with her beggars belief 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬

The genie is out of the bottle now, so to speak. So even if they do get back together, there will be many more bust ups to come. He will be fuming that everyone ( almost ) knows he is now a woman beater.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m new on this thread, I’m usually on H&M and BYG. Can I ask, Ch’arg, BYG’s fella, how come he escaped the clutches of KP unscathed? Boy did he get off lightly. 🤣🤣🤣
Have you ever heard Charles Drury's record with his friend 'Feelings' - worth a close listen and watch! Please remember KP met him on her hols in Turkey and took him back to her villa. Jett and Bunny were with her and Jett told Kieran that mummy had a man sleeping in her bedroom. This is the sign of a deranged trollop - he could have attacked those kids...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I really hope he has woken up and seen her for what/who she is,but I think he may be daft enough to hang around look at the milky bar kid everything she put him through yet he stayed with her beggars belief 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬
I think they ( bizarrely ) enjoy the car crash fame hanging around her brings.

Reactions: 11
Have you ever heard Charles Drury's record with his friend 'Feelings' - worth a close listen and watch! Please remember KP met him on her hols in Turkey and took him back to her villa. Jett and Bunny were with her and Jett told Kieran that mummy had a man sleeping in her bedroom. This is the sign of a deranged trollop - he could have attacked those kids...
😳😳😳😳😳Jesus Christ. That’s low.

Reactions: 9
How did she get this gig in the first place?
BBC are desperate for z-lebs to appear on these dead in the water programs. Real celebs have done it already or won't go near it. That's why it is full of people you've never heard of or people you never wanted to see and the tasks get easier every series.

😳😳😳😳😳Jesus Christ. That’s low.
Have you read our KP wiki at the top of the thread? We add to it all the time...

I believe Kris was actually a nice bloke who really thought he could change her. He started with her fitness and diet but she just belittled him and went for the quick options.

The media need to hang their heads in shame, they've always known what a lying train wreck she is. If they let her sell stories or go on TV after this with the usual lies, knowing Cole could seriously hurt or kill her or the kids. Aaaaarrggghggg!
I have never understood why the media have never pointed out her lies, contradictions of her many versions of her many dramas, they just seem to go along with everything she says. I mean she told 3 different versions of how her waters broke with jett.... I mean I know she has a tit ton of kids.....but you would remember every detail if it was as traumatic as she said it was.

Reactions: 23
BBC are desperate for z-lebs to appear on these dead in the water programs. Real celebs have done it already or won't go near it. That's why it is full of people you've never heard of or people you never wanted to see and the tasks get easier every series.
The BBC are really scaping the bottom of the barrel this time!

Reactions: 15
I have never understood why the media have never pointed out her lies, contradictions of her many versions of her many dramas, they just seem to go along with everything she says. I mean she told 3 different versions of how her waters broke with jett.... I mean I know she has a tit ton of kids.....but you would remember every detail if it was as traumatic as she said it was.
I guess they are tied legally by some stuff they can say, coupled with the fact that ( love her or loathe her ) she does get good media attention and sells newspapers and magazines. So they must love that fact. Just look at how many threads she has on here, and how quickly we are getting to start a new thread atm. She has a car crash of a life that people are interested in, lies or otherwise.

Reactions: 6
Everyone in showbiz circles must know what she is really like. That includes the people that interview her. Why do they all suck up her arse all the time and not ask her real questions. Mum of the year, my arse.

Reactions: 17
Her fans tear up? FFS. It's probably because their corneas have burnt out at having to stare at her deformed mug for an hour every night!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I guess they are tied legally by some stuff they can say, coupled with the fact that ( love her or loathe her ) she does get good media attention and sells newspapers and magazines. So they must love that fact. Just look at how many threads she has on here, and how quickly we are getting to start a new thread atm. She has a car crash of a life that people are interested in, lies or otherwise.
Maybe we should slow down a bit and see what happens just a thought🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yup she cannot afford to actually be questioned and give accurate answers - she can't remember what she said half an hour ago let alone 2 days ago. But this time it may not be her choice as she let the genie out of the bottle...
I have now hatched the theory that she was pissed and /or drugged up and she had a bit of narcissistic rage, now she's come down she knows what she said was mostly bollocks and she could be in trouble for her drugs and behavior. Facing perfectly reasonable questions from the plod must have been like an amoeba being grilled by Columbo and all she can do now is backtrack her story through the press, who fortunately for her never ask any logical questions.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.