Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure when you saw some of the posters you realised they had no opinions whatsoever except from what happened yesterday or tomorrow. They derailed what is a normally humorous and happy place, said they couldn't be bothered to read anything which isn't what we do lol. We have reasoned discussions here along with delicious food and drinks - please enjoy :)
Speaking of delicious food.....does anyone have any 5 min wholesale family meal recipes please? I'm not getting left behind whilst cooking tea again 🤣🤣
Do plop kitchen do last minute deliveries? 🤔 I've got plates & cutlery ready. I've seen some excellent pics of their amazing healthy meals......said nobody ever who saw Skanky & Crawl's pics 😉🤢

I have and the ones I quoted are the most recent ones they mentioned. That is why I asked if you could provide the ones you are referring to?
Looking at the posts in relation to a story being formed they are about CW.
@Stmarco my Spidey senses need me to ask, what/who are you fishing for? 🤔

Bloody hell, the poop better not hit the fan next Friday! I'll be torn between here & binge watching the new Money Heist drop 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Me too I'm afraid....I need to get out more 🤣
Speaking of the Daily Fail have you all noticed that comments are off? That's usually when it's legal which confirms to me that there must be some truth to a real arrest being made...not that I'm saying for one second that KP would lie...*cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So is it true does Katie have 3 sewing machines and did she make all the curtains for her house? I’ve just read the updated article in the Mail. I mean I’ve never made curtains and would love to have a go but it must be difficult negotiating all that fabric.
It is really easy to make your own curtains. I have done it and if I can anyone can lol.
look at how your purchased curtains are made and you will see how simple it it is. Do I think Katie has made her own curtains…… not a flipping hope in hell. Too damn lazy, probably begged freebies!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Speaking of delicious food.....does anyone have any 5 min wholesale family meal recipes please? I'm not getting left behind whilst cooking tea again 🤣🤣
Do plop kitchen do last minute deliveries? 🤔 I've got plates & cutlery ready. I've seen some excellent pics of their amazing healthy meals......said nobody ever who saw Skanky & Crawl's pics 😉🤢

Bloody hell, the poop better not hit the fan next Friday! I'll be torn between here & binge watching the new Money Heist drop 😳
Pink squirrel, your spidey senses are usually right.
I have no fooking sense so I'll listen to you😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah but she said that about boyson he’s got his own money treats me blah blah blah, then he stops working spends his days nights weeks trailing round after her and the kids, then he is no longer the one wash rinse repeat we know her so well .
I do know one thing for certain .... ` cole ` arffaaa boy ... the ` one ` the ` prince ` will NOT go quietly ... he is if not more sneaky, slimy, and as manipulative as she is, also vengeful ... I can imagine behind the scenes right now, he is getting advice on how to make the best of this situation in his favour ... I always said, this bloke will be the one to finally bring her down .... he will have everything in place, and when its ok for him to speak, he will spill on EVERYTHING ... Shes shitting herself right now ... her people working flat out, to fix this ... but with him, she has honestly underestimated him ... hes cold, calculating, and in truth, he must have been holding so much resentment inside him, with her behaviour and such during their year together, that he decided early on, he would get his revenge in some way ... when he is ready, and allowed, he will give his version of events, and also reveal all the scammy tit she does in order to avoid paying her debts ..... this may very well be the beginning of her downfall .... he is not the type to just walk away, without gaining something for himself and her bruised face, all over the media, is quite a feeble attempt, in my opinion, to paint herself as a DV victim .... it reeks of a desperate person, trying to get in before he does, with the truth of her real lifestyle behind closed doors .... remember she is a front for many charities ... drugs and booze does not bode well in this respect .. thats why she ran to the press so fast thinking this will fix the image ... theres so much more to come, once he starts speaking
[/QUOTE]
Totally agree with u Anna. His arrogance will not let him go quietly, I also think this will be the beginning of her downfall and he is not one to go quietly.
I tell what it took me several hours to catch up, u were going at the rate of knots!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is really easy to make your own curtains. I have done it and if I can anyone can lol.
look at how your purchased curtains are made and you will see how simple it it is. Do I think Katie has made her own curtains…… not a flipping hope in hell. Too damn lazy, probably begged freebies!!!
Her mum probably made them

Reactions: 8
Obviously I have kept very quiet and restrained throughout this particular saga.

(snorts laughing)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure when you saw some of the posters you realised they had no opinions whatsoever except from what happened yesterday or tomorrow. They derailed what is a normally humorous and happy place, said they couldn't be bothered to read anything which isn't what we do lol. We have reasoned discussions here along with delicious food and drinks - please enjoy :)
We are also ardent animal lovers.😻

• Heart
Reactions: 19
but to all the people who say it was not Carl why as Katie or Carl not posted anything to say it was not him and how he is supporting her(like any normal couple would)i understand they can not name the person arrested BUT THERE IS NO LAW TO SAY YOU CAN NOT POST AND DEFEND YOUR SELF IF SOMEONE IS PUTTING RUMOURS OUT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ARRESTED AND RELEASED ON POLICE BAIL
This is what is baffling me? Who else could be getting arrested for assault and coercive control if not Carl? That doesn’t sound to me the actions of an unknown visitor to the house? And if it was, why don’t they name him? Too many ?????? going on here.
Sounds like a complete spin of a story to protect Carl.

Reactions: 8
I'm sure this will have been discussed before, but whilst we await the lie-fest in the press...

Does anyone else find KP particularly Asexual, I mean, for a woman who has had more men than the YMCA she seems very cold and frigid. Whenever she mentions sex, it seems so contrived! Mind you, I only have that sex video with Dane to go by, but it seemed like he would have got more action shagging her madame tussauds dummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Bachelors pasta n sauce ........takes 5 minutes cooking it then I shove ham in it, put in in an oven proof dish, bit of grated cheese on the top & in the oven it goes to turn it into pasta bake 😘 alternatively tell your lot you've gone on strike & chuck a few takeaway leaflets at em ( you must have some, my god, I could repaper my hallway with the amount i get just in a week!) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re curtain making.

Simple unlined ones are basically straight seams. More measuring than sewing.
Lined ones if done properly are harder and require patience especially if hemming by hand, and can take up a lot of room.

Do I believe skanky made her own?
About as much as I believe she needs a wheelchair.....

(having given my thumb a big blister today whilst wheelchairing I have all the grrrrrs for anyone faking being disabled)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have and the ones I quoted are the most recent ones they mentioned. That is why I asked if you could provide the ones you are referring to?
Looking at the posts in relation to a story being formed they are about CW.
I'm refering to this story about KP that has been previously mentioned by Binfest
I'm certainly not in the know but I do have family( I'm from Brighton ) that are very close to a journo from the south that I'm told is in the final stages of something huge concerning Price.
She's been working on this since we'll before Xmas but didnt have the final piece of the jigsaw until very recently.
Nail coffin I've been told.

So just dropped in tonight to make clear that I'm not anything to do with this piece of tit.
The info I gave before is honest but still work in progress as she has to make sure everything is checked and checked again by her legal team.
Pre bankruptcy hearing is the preferred expose.

Reactions: 29
I call bullshit on that “my friends in the ambulance service” poster. There’s no way that much information would have been relayed in one call by Skanky to an ambulance dispatcher.
That makes much more sense to me.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure this will have been discussed before, but whilst we await the lie-fest in the press...

Does anyone else find KP particularly Asexual, I mean, for a woman who has had more men than the YMCA she seems very cold and frigid. Whenever she mentions sex, it seems so contrived! Mind you, I only have that sex video with Dane to go by, but it seemed like he would have got more action shagging her madame tussauds dummy.
Same percentage wax / plastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do know one thing for certain .... ` cole ` arffaaa boy ... the ` one ` the ` prince ` will NOT go quietly ... he is if not more sneaky, slimy, and as manipulative as she is, also vengeful ... I can imagine behind the scenes right now, he is getting advice on how to make the best of this situation in his favour ... I always said, this bloke will be the one to finally bring her down .... he will have everything in place, and when its ok for him to speak, he will spill on EVERYTHING ... Shes shitting herself right now ... her people working flat out, to fix this ... but with him, she has honestly underestimated him ... hes cold, calculating, and in truth, he must have been holding so much resentment inside him, with her behaviour and such during their year together, that he decided early on, he would get his revenge in some way ... when he is ready, and allowed, he will give his version of events, and also reveal all the scammy tit she does in order to avoid paying her debts ..... this may very well be the beginning of her downfall .... he is not the type to just walk away, without gaining something for himself and her bruised face, all over the media, is quite a feeble attempt, in my opinion, to paint herself as a DV victim .... it reeks of a desperate person, trying to get in before he does, with the truth of her real lifestyle behind closed doors .... remember she is a front for many charities ... drugs and booze does not bode well in this respect .. thats why she ran to the press so fast thinking this will fix the image ... theres so much more to come, once he starts speaking
Totally agree with u Anna. His arrogance will not let him go quietly, I also think this will be the beginning of her downfall and he is not one to go quietly.
I tell what it took me several hours to catch up, u were going at the rate of knots!!
[/QUOTE]
I hear you .... I think like many here, since this all broke ... its been mayhem, and very hard to keep up, with a thread thats whizzing past so very fast .... many have been waiting for price to get her comeuppance for years now, we the ones who dont much care for her, are watching very closely ... if she were beaten, as a human being, as a survivor of DV ... that part, dosent sit ok with me ... but then again, we have not heard from both sides in that respect, the violence, if it really happened, may very well be from both .. so again, that dosent sit right with me ... violence is not acceptable .... however, saying that ... it dosent make these two, nice people, they are both as bad, and as rotten as each other ... a match made in heaven

Reactions: 11
Let’s hope the interlopers f🤬🤬k off and leave us in peace. I can’t get my head around this latest tale …. If it was him then why does she still have the happy Sunday pic up still on instasham she usually removes all traces of the boy toys when she’s given them the elbow something just does not sit right 🤔
Let's welcome everyone, this is tattle and open to all!

Report any dodgy posters that you think might be suspect 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 29
People might remember me from The Sun before the comments were deactivated. Same username. I was honest back then and I am now. I am helping investigate with one of the creditors. I don't know KP, don't know any of her friends (if she has any). Think she is a vile human being who would do just about anything to stay in the media. Someone who in my opinion should be rotting in jail.

In relation to what Binfest has said as I stated to them I don't mean to sound nasty. Don't want to come across hostile. I am simply confused as to what message they are trying to send out. It would appear people have accepted it as truth without questioning it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Sadly, in the circus/ car crash that is KP’s life, whatever has happened here will be a way to make money for her.
A book on being in a coercive and abusive relationship next…….?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.