Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have added her relationships (the one's that I know about anyway) into the wiki. Christ, you don’t realise how many men she’s been with until you look down the list!
Loving the "2 German blokes " ha ha!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she probably didn't bother getting their names - busy shovelling sniff up her beak!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
As per usual , prob because it’s some sort of deal ,
Not one iota of thought has gone into getting this puppy , Let’s forget it’s Skanky for a mo , and Carwash seems a dog lover ,
If any of you said you wanted a dog for your daughter but it would have to live with you , you have other dogs , kids come around , plus Harvey who might be a bit clumsy bless him , and you didn’t want vets bills , of all the dogs ( was going to say breeds but as has been said , it’s just a runt chihuahua or one unscrupulously bred to be small)
This dog would be absolute bottom of my list , total one man dogs, so whose dog is it going to be? Needs to be the centre of attention,
yappy , jealous, bites , and pisses everywhere, and very very fragile, Now stop forgetting Skanky and put her in the mix , Not the best choice
Shanky is probably banned from vets practices due to not paying previous bills. That’s if she’s ever taken a pet to a vet?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Warriorqueen said:
She was actually driving it! I thought the same. Kicking myself now of not getting a picture but by the time my camera came up we were moving again. 100% she was driving it right near the MM.

I think this was done deliberately. Getting the Kandy woman to drive the horsebox and everyone would think it was her and report her. She would then go to the rags complaining that she was being trolled.

• Angry
Just got stuck behind skank driving her grotesque horsebox near Horsham. She’s obviously back at the MM.
She is still banned from driving! Are you sure it was definitely her ??

Wish I’d followed her. She was going in the direction of Adversane though, along Dave Gilmour’s road (as we know it around here)

Noooo, I wish I had! 🙈
You can still report her to the police as you are a witness .

**roll eyes** she really thinks she is something having a reveal. Hope they ask her about travelling to a red country and how a bankrupt managed to afford all these procedures. 😡
You can hope but they won't as she would walk off that's if it is live and not coming from a couple of chairs in Crawl's grassy garden ;)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.