Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are strong 💪all the while there is oxygen in our tanks 😉 we will fight on 😁 😘
We will fight them on the beaches... ha ha ha! Husband on way back as I type with my morphine - hooray!!! No oxygen yet - that is stuck in at the Health & Social Care area - they've been reminded 3 times now. Hey ho. :love: Lovely new pic by the way :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm bleeping boycotting any tv show that has her as a guest. Might get to where i start boycotting tv channels altogether

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Add the guy who's bride she sent the wedding day text to about shagginng him. Ginger haired footballer.

I think the point is that she has claimed she can count the number of men she has slept with on one hand. Either she is a liar or never learned to count past 5.
Of course she can count all her shag-pieces on one hand:.....One hundred, two hundred, three hundred, four hundred, and five hundred!

• Haha
Ok. Not slut shaming, if someone wants to have sex with every man they meet, then they have that prerogative.

But bloody hell, the local STD clinic must have been on speed dial??? 😳
You're not slut shaming but chat about STD's

Ok.

Reactions: 3
Give it time 😂
That's one thing she doesn't have and probably is already over the hill to qualify. We've all seen the toe and phone stuff - horrible and unsexy as possible. She has absolutely no sex appeal now at all imo and was always a mouthy, shouty, ignorant over-enhanced lump of orange plastic. She looks more like a bloke after every surgery because she never admits to the elephant in the room - the stupid-looking comedy breasts that almost sit on her shoulders instead of her chest wall. She's so 80's and doesn't get it at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Everyone’s piss seems to be boiling today , I’m am making it my mission to get every Krusty to giggle at least once , and I’m starting off by showing that
Skanky has class , just don’t ever offer her a lift, especially if you’re going on a picnic 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Everyone’s piss seems to be boiling today , I’m am making it my mission to get every Krusty to giggle at least once , and I’m starting off by showing that
Skanky has class , just don’t ever offer her a lift, especially if you’re going on a picnic 😂
Ha! You got me - PMSL ha ha!

And this is a laugh too, @peeko 🤣

Same fake pose as kissing Precious 🙄

Can anyone actually see any difference 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
How much more tit could she trowel onto her fizzog? Omg - her eyes are dreadful - all the wrinkles ha ha. She looks as hideous as it could possibly be. The bum - just looks stupid like it did before. That poor puppy. Under her nose looks a bit Daniella Westbrook to me... there is hardly any gap between her nostrils and her upper lip. Mad, mad, mad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

And this is a laugh too, @peeko 🤣

Same fake pose as kissing Precious 🙄

Can anyone actually see any difference 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Her face is wrecked, shockingly bad. I don't think caked on make up over the stitches under her nose is a good idea. That looks like it's going to be a really visible scar. Her eyes! Tiny and dragged up at the sides, bunching the wrinkles up beautifully.
Well she got what she paid for, duck all. Looks like an embalmed corpse. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

How much more tit could she trowel onto her fizzog? Omg - her eyes are dreadful - all the wrinkles ha ha. She looks as hideous as it could possibly be. The bum - just looks stupid like it did before. That poor puppy. Under her nose looks a bit Daniella Westbrook to me... there is hardly any gap between her nostrils and her upper lip. Mad, mad, mad.
Spat my coffee out .... WHAT IN THE ACTUAL duck ... HAS SHE DONE TO HERSELF????? ..... The transition is complete, shes now that jessica alvarez blokes twin!!! .... Ohhh fuckin hell, I cant stop laughing, I really needed this today 😂😂😂😂 ... and the poses? ... she honestly thinks, she looks good ..... Im honestly going to enjoy watching her downfall

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I’m not trying to be offensive here but she looks like she has a cleft palate, and people have surgery to disguise that. And those wrinkles round her now piggy eyes Jesus! no wonder it was free!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her face is wrecked, shockingly bad. I don't think caked on make up over the stitches under her nose is a good idea. That looks like it's going to be a really visible scar. Her eyes! Tiny and dragged up at the sides, bunching the wrinkles up beautifully.
Well she got what she paid for, duck all. Looks like an embalmed corpse. 😂
When she is one she will look like a grass rotavator has attacked her with all the holes there already and the ones needed to suck out the tit and push in the embalming fluid. Revolting. I am 60 and have just 2 wrinkles at the side of each eye... every one of my features is where nature put it... what has she done...

• Heart
I've sussed it Krustie's you'll be proud of me , I reckon she's got the Medical condition called Shallow Hal syndrome, its contagious because that Fucker she's with must have caught it, I think the First time she went to turkey she said make me look Beautiful. Well the thought we're fucked ,we're good But not miracle workers , But they had a go, anyway she looked in the mirror afterwards and said "Fantastic I look bootiful " they thought duck me this womans mad , So everytime she goes back she shows them the latest filtered pic and says "Make me look like that " , They get a student to have a dabble , she looks in the mirror and says " That's the best job yet " , They all nod and look serious ,she leaves , and they are all rolling around on the floor pissing themselves :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor puppies…
She looks like she is trying to suck their very life essence from them - pathetic and exactly the same pose - well done for posting the comparisons... both pink outfits as well...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.