Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I’d bloody known, I thought her ban ended at the start of the year. 😡

Ripping her stitches all over the place. This is a woman who gets in a communal swimming pool less than 24hours after surgery.
Warrior queen. Do you have a camera in your car ! You may have some footage

Reactions: 13
She’s saw on here that we know where the horse box it kept, moving it to a new secret location,
Wish I’d followed her. She was going in the direction of Adversane though, along Dave Gilmour’s road (as we know it around here)

Warrior queen. Do you have a camera in your car ! You may have some footage
Noooo, I wish I had! 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 12
[
Thankfully I didn’t get a close up, it’s early and I had just had my breakfast. She had her blonde crappy extensions back in though.
I think Kandy Pody also has long blond hair...But if you are 100% sure you should report it, driving while banned and possibly hiding an asset in bankruptcy.

Reactions: 14
I feel as you do about the cretin unfortunately I won't be around to see her downfall so I've asked my daughter to join the Krusty Krew 😉 I hope she will 🤞although she tells me off for getting myself wound up over the skank, hopefully many more will come join the KK and help bring the witch down!!!
you never know monsieur might be tomorrow the next day or the next who knows ?❤❤❤❤

duck me , just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse !!! Just read Peter Andre is bringing out a new album ,what have we ever done to him ?
mine of the tracks is going to be called Island girl
Say what you like about him but you can’t fault his originality or imagination 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
[

I think Kandy Pody also has long blond hair...But if you are 100% sure you should report it, driving while banned and possibly hiding an asset in bankruptcy.
Yeah she has, at a quick glance you could get them mistaken. I know skanky is an arshole but i really cant see her driving that monstrosity near the MM

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just got stuck behind skank driving her grotesque horsebox near Horsham. She’s obviously back at the MM.
She hasn't got her licence back - don't think until October this year... you sure it was her driving or just that it was her horsebox?

Hasn’t that expired now?
No because she was caught driving a black RRover just by Crawl's house by a photographer - she was at one of those mini round-abouts. Then came the stuff about her licence hadn't been returned because of some DVLA admin error - nope! Her ban was extended a further 6 months.

Yeah she has, at a quick glance you could get them mistaken. I know skanky is an arshole but i really cant see her driving that monstrosity near the MM
I bloody can... she thinks she's untouchable.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
[

The reg had ‘pod’ at the end and was personalized. No idea who this person is but if she’s not skanky, she’s a bloody dead ringer!!

Reactions: 9
She was actually driving it! I thought the same. Kicking myself now of not getting a picture but by the time my camera came up we were moving again. 100% she was driving it right near the MM.
Now theres me thinking it was on death's doorstep after these vital surgeries but then its exactly the same scenario as when it had the life-threateningly crippled feet (only for the media so fine otherwise) :( I thought it was still banned having had its ban extended?

[

Report it anyway so the plods are obliged to go there and check, just so she knows peiople are watching her every move (even the ones she does not want watched) :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So MUA Fern and hairdresser Joel have both been at her house in Essex this morning doing her makeup ready for the big new face/body reveal later in the press, or whatever 🙄

• Sick
So MUA Fern and hairdresser Joel have both been at her house in Essex this morning doing her makeup ready for the big new face/body reveal later in the press, or whatever 🙄
Oh how wonderful for us all!

They must have got a job lot of Polyfilla and Ronseal in for the occasion

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is on her fb page.
Those Pody people surely don't want to be charged with hiding goods subject to a bankruptcy order do they? They will have to prove that they purchased it and how they paid. Onus is on them...

Why would she need make-up when everything is now stretched and sewn into place? How utterly strange and dishonest. What a surprise.

Yeah her stepfather should check his fencing stock...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.