Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not trying to be offensive here but she looks like she has a cleft palate, and people have surgery to disguise that. And those wrinkles round her now piggy eyes Jesus! no wonder it was free!!!
It's clearly a " botch job "..... Id imagine the ` butchers ` doing it, laughing their head off, as they snipped, trimmed and pulled her manky skin too tight!! ... saying to each other, I bet you 20 quid, I can't make her look even more ridiculous 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Reactions: 14
She looks horrendous. The make up makes her look like her face is cracking. Her eyes and nose look wreaked. Wow.

Reactions: 23
Of course she can count all her shag-pieces on one hand:.....One hundred, two hundred, three hundred, four hundred, and five hundred!
Wasn’t that Joe Hart the footballer?from my memory I thought it was.sending message morning hecwas getting married,sure I read it was him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t stop looking at it. Her skin is pulled in several directions at once. I dread to think what’s under the make up!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s wrong with you all? She’s stunning. She’s clearly drunk from the fountain of eternal youth and you’re all very jealous

🤣🤣🤣
It looks like a reject from Madame Tussauds, most likely the Chamber of Horrors section

Notice also It is wearing high heels - on those life-threateningly injured feet that she will never be able to walk in high heels ever again

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Oh god the bleeping ugly old trout bleep..has a face like a diseased bleep.Aways will have.Twisted turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Funny how nearly "dying" doesn't stop her. Proves she doesn't give a tit about her kids

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Spat my coffee out .... WHAT IN THE ACTUAL duck ... HAS SHE DONE TO HERSELF????? ..... The transition is complete, shes now that jessica alvarez blokes twin!!! .... Ohhh fuckin hell, I cant stop laughing, I really needed this today 😂😂😂😂 ... and the poses? ... she honestly thinks, she looks good ..... Im honestly going to enjoy watching her downfall
She was moaning about her arse being too big before she had the butchery done this time. So she has more lard pumped into it. She’s a lying skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have never commented on here but I am a secret lurker. Oh my what has she done, its very sad to see grow old gracefully thats what I say. She needs help fast its very disturbing.

Reactions: 22
I’m truly absolutely gob smacked at these pictures . She looks absolutely horrendous !!!! Her eyes are now so tiny covered in tight wrinkles . Her skin is just awful and I’m at a loss at what’s going on between her upper lip and nose . Why , just why , would anyone want to look like that or more sadly think they look good . The amount of make up she has on to cover the mess under there . She looks worse than she did before. Her figure still looks out of proportion and boxy , she has gone past the point of no repair and all this just makes her worse then she already did . Shocking pictures .

Reactions: 29
If you zoom in by her nose you can see what looks like stitches all that make will cause an infection.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.