Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd bet he is responsible for the holes, missing doors etc. The fact is that her response to such things has always been to laugh it off or film it using her sing song voice ... so Harvey thinks it's a game cos "mummy loves him" and she has never attempted to teach him that it ISN'T funny, it's very bad and there will be consequences. I've never ever witnessed her tell him "OK Harve that's a very bad thing you did, no dessert for you after dinner".With kids like Harve it's very simplistic carrot(cake) and stick and learning not to push him too hard. She can't be arsed. He never did that stuff under Amy's care because she calmly controlled him. Amy moves to Spain and he goes haywire because he has no supervision.Price is lazy bleep of an excuse for a mother.
So true. I have managed to teach my daughter not to behave badly. It takes time and patience and being consistent.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh bugger, I went to get something to eat and missed the piccys πŸ˜” I bet you're all lovely though 😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh bugger, I went to get something to eat and missed the piccys πŸ˜” I bet you're all lovely though 😘

Well I'm ready for bed. That was bonkers for meπŸ₯΄ but we are all friends sooo....
Goodnight all, lovely to put the faces to the personalities really😘xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.