Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her and Wanky using the word 'fresh' all the time? Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I missed the pictures 😔

Here's me up for the day 😊
I missed the pictures 😔

Here's me up for the day 😊
Thread suggestion Katie Price #47 Still a witch and cackles like a WITCH!

Got it? This is the only selfie I've done to take the piss out of my daughter last week! I stuck on her false lashes she left in the kitchen 🙄😂
I missed it 😔

Look at me doing a Lozza and eye bleeping myself !!! Ahh, but not filters or facetune!! Just me!!
I missed it 😔

Oh bugger, I went to get something to eat and missed the piccys 😔 I bet you're all lovely though 😘
I missed them too, I was watching 'Paranormal caught on camera'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
something strange going on in the mail comments why all of a sudden as she got comments with hundreds of likes(one even as over a thousand likes) saying what a good mother she is i have read the online mail for ages and she as never ever had good comments(except bunny cuddles and ron)
Yes I wonder how many instas have got a pair of free eyelashes promised if they say she’s a good mum?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.