Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babes, is that you? Tell me your secrets?
Yes, it’s just learning make up techniques to be honest hun, I eat a decent diet, I moisturise but Im no fitness freak I - drink far too much wine 🍷, oh and I spent manyyears looking after my kids and dogs, maybe that’s the secret 😉x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
ok so if she has been modelling for 20 years with the contacts she must have made over the years you would have thought she would know some very good make up artists. It just shows how many she must have pissed off with her attitude! Now I’m not qualified but I am 10 years older than price and I think my fox eye - created with eyeshadow NOT SuRGERY and NO filter pisses on her permanent mess of hack job!
Yes, but yours have a natural curve.
Hers are showing her Vulcan heritage

BTW, yours look fab 🥰 not a trowel mark in sight unlike….

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If anything sectioned, he will be given all benefits, at highest care component ... because the section proves, he is deemed at a dangerous level, that cant be disputed by the DWP, its on paper, signed by mental health experts ... and as his sole carer ( don't make me laugh ) she will be allowed access to it ... that vile look she gives to Harvey while getting her manky claws done, has really pissed me off, he is not doing anything for her to behave that way, I absolutely abhor this nasty bleep, cant wait til karma fucks her up, good and proper
Thank you for the clarification.

Sometimes looking back through 50 gazillion threads for a nugget of clarity is hard.

Appreciated.

Reactions: 13
Asking for a friend, can surgeons in Turkey work miracles?
No, but are well known to have butchers, turkey does not regulate this type of thing, as we here in the UK do, so anyone with a bit of medical knowledge can set up a practice, Im sure they do have decent qualified surgeons, who work to the right rules ... but they also have these cheap clinics, where they offer, very cheap packages, that's why all these dim skanky influenzers are good customers at these dodgy places

Reactions: 13
Yes, but yours have a natural curve.
Hers are showing her Vulcan heritage

BTW, yours look fab 🥰 not a trowel mark in sight unlike….
They haven’t though I have the most piggy eyes because they are so dark, its justcheap makeup too, like I say it shows what a tit mua that fern is, x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
No, but are well known to have butchers, turkey does not regulate this type of thing, as we here in the UK do, so anyone with a bit of medical knowledge can set up a practice, Im sure they do have decent qualified surgeons, who work to the right rules ... but they also have these cheap clinics, where they offer, very cheap packages, that's why all these dim skanky influenzers are good customers at these dodgy places
And none of the fuckers will say no so Skanky can get what she can't get in the UK.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
If anything sectioned, he will be given all benefits, at highest care component ... because the section proves, he is deemed at a dangerous level, that cant be disputed by the DWP, its on paper, signed by mental health experts ... and as his sole carer ( don't make me laugh ) she will be allowed access to it ... that vile look she gives to Harvey while getting her manky claws done, has really pissed me off, he is not doing anything for her to behave that way, I absolutely abhor this nasty bleep, cant wait til karma fucks her up, good and proper
I’m sure if u are in hospital for more than a certain period of time then they take the care component, even if sectioned

I've changed my profile pic to a real photo of me and the famous hair which will be cut next week.

Anyone else want to join in? it's just for the weekend, would be nice to see some real faces.
Maybe, for one hour😁

But I don't know how to do it and yo may miss my sexy jelly men😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree.
That little pooch should have known better and left kp outside tied to a lamp post.
Dogs have a strong sense of smell
Scientists guess the dog's sense of smell is somewhere between 10,000 to 100,000 times more acute than ours. One of the reasons a dog has such better smelling ability than us is the number of scent receptors. For every scent receptor a human has, a dog has about 50.

No dogs should be allowed in nail bars, owners should tell them that 😠

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I saw those pics in the Daily Mail today, looks like she's giving birth to her own head

• Haha
  • Wow
Okay Krusties.... I know it's late in the day but I know you lot like
to post at the strangest hours.

Time to post some suggestions for the next thread, I will not submit any myself in case I win which
would be most unfair.

Thinking Caps on people, Game On.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.