Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
Not even joking. Pom has arrived people. I can't believe I'm still awake for Pom! :love:
It's good to see you on here again 🥰💖❤💕🤗😘 xx.

Ps..I got to see some of the real pics tattle friends put up..I'm glad I didn't miss them ❤ I did wonder at the time why alot of pics were changed as by then I haven't caught up lol 🥰❤💖🤗😘 xx.

Goodnight my lovely friends, sweet dreams 🥰 🥰 🥰 🇯🇪 xxx
Goodnight and Pom hugs 🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well I was late to this party missed all your real pics😟time for bed now goodnight sleep tight 😘💤💤

• Heart
Aww I missed the pics 😔 I shall continue to see you all in my minds eye, I have a feeling you are all very lovely 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
8E6E62B1-8CC9-4AE7-AE46-1046A4390698.jpeg

What are the lumps by her mouth? I know I did a bad job with the circles. This was from the Mail

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh @Pom Bear you've got me in bother laughing AGAIN 🤣🤣🤣🤣. My snorting has woken the OH 🤭. I do not know why I catch up on here when I'm awake at silly o'clock. I always end up laughing 😂 He makes a splendid Phyllis 😂😂

View attachment 657319
What are the lumps by her mouth? I know I did a bad job with the circles. This was from the Mail
I think they're her nipples from the latest facelift 🤷

It's easy to see why she loves the latest results & she thinks she looks fresher. I'd say it's been a resounding success......if she was going for the crystal meth, monkey dust look 😳

KATIE PRICE #47 INSISTS HER SURGERY IS 'NOT DRASTIC' HER FACE NOW LOOKS LIKE MELTED PLASTIC

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
IF and i say IF(as there is no chance she paid )i would be asking for a full refund who as plastic surgery on their face and still needs to put the makeup on 3 inch thick (she looks no different than before)

“PIC EXC: Katie Price is proud as she takes son Harvey to get a haircut”

#

I can’t believe the amount of “she’s an amazing mum” comments on this DM article! She only gets Harvey out for publicity these days. Not such a great mum when she’s ditching him at every opportunity. Also do we need nearly 100 pictures of Harvey getting a haircut. Completely invading him and his privacy just so his mother can get some more Harvey publicity.

Oh and don’t get me started on her face. The crusty dried up old suckerfish (actually that’s unkind to suckerfish)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
something strange going on in the mail comments why all of a sudden as she got comments with hundreds of likes(one even as over a thousand likes) saying what a good mother she is i have read the online mail for ages and she as never ever had good comments(except bunny cuddles and ron)

Although I can’t stand Amanda Holden,she looks far better than skanky bleep.Much younger.

I thought she had her nails done yesterday. That cannot be a recent photo. Where did she get that old tatty shirt from, Look at the frayed edges on the 3 lions motif. ⚽

Reactions: 5
Why isn’t the top car salesman (who earns his own money) ever at work? Surely after a holiday, he’d be itchy to get back on the forecourt on a Saturday which must the most lucrative day of the week.
There is no forecourt. There are adds in Autotrader and cars parked in his dad's drive. He does nothing.

something strange going on in the mail comments why all of a sudden as she got comments with hundreds of likes(one even as over a thousand likes) saying what a good mother she is i have read the online mail for ages and she as never ever had good comments(except bunny cuddles and ron)
They've released a load of Bots.

What can be done then ☹ I know recently she was getting him on the excercise bikes, trying too loose the weight but if anything from the latest videos he looks even bigger now.
She never PLUGGED THE BIKES IN! They didn't work so it was just pics for look how healthy I am getting Harv and how much money I owe others I am spending on him...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
there are just over 50 comments on the latest mail on line yet one comment as over one thousand likes saying what a good mother she is yet if you read the article before it as over 7 thousand comments and nearly every single one is saying what a horrid person she is(and getting the normal numbers of thumbs up or down(Katie and Carls fingers must be worn out by now clicking on the latest article)

Reactions: 12
She lived in the next Village to mine for a while, there happens to be a house painted Pink, I wonder if that was hers.
When?

I've changed my profile pic to a real photo of me and the famous hair which will be cut next week.

Anyone else want to join in? it's just for the weekend, would be nice to see some real faces.
Not with KP's minders floating around the countryside threatening to beat people up thank you...

At least Crawl has enough love for dogs to take Sid (his own dog) Krusty couldn’t give a rat’s arse about hers. I still can’t bear him either though.
I am sorry but there are places you can take dogs and places you shouldn't. The only dogs that should be in shops are registered assistance dogs. The dogs should be at home where they belong. They just look like a bunch of fugly pikeys in messy clothes, unwashed and cheap. KP has ripped off her nails as usual - disgusting.

Last edited:
I got in a comment early about filming him and his lack of privacy but the daily fail only seems to be putting up the good mother comments and not even comments about his invasion of privacy like they have done previously

Don’t get me started on the eyebrows! They’re awful, aren’t they?

That’s because she gets free surgery from Turkey. If she wants good results she needs a good surgeon and a good surgeon wouldn’t operate on you for free. It has aged her dramatically, she looks like a melted candle.
Good surgeons have refused to operate on her end of.

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion but probably too long
They lost fat / got a tat, we smelled a rat. They're still prats.

I'd bet he is responsible for the holes, missing doors etc. The fact is that her response to such things has always been to laugh it off or film it using her sing song voice ... so Harvey thinks it's a game cos "mummy loves him" and she has never attempted to teach him that it ISN'T funny, it's very bad and there will be consequences. I've never ever witnessed her tell him "OK Harve that's a very bad thing you did, no dessert for you after dinner".With kids like Harve it's very simplistic carrot(cake) and stick and learning not to push him too hard. She can't be arsed. He never did that stuff under Amy's care because she calmly controlled him. Amy moves to Spain and he goes haywire because he has no supervision.Price is lazy bleep of an excuse for a mother.
Amy is not in Spain. She lives on the South Coast and is terminally ill and Harvey has been too strong for her for years. 😢

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.