Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh crap, I've just spat my drink everywhere 🀣🀣🀣🀣brilliant, well he is a big woman anyhow πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜
I was lucky, I've already finished my coffee, Pom is having a field day with that photo.

I'm off to bed too, I'm knackered.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What did you think people looked like
When I read a book I envisage the character in my mind and it's the same here. A bit of mystery behind our avatars- unlike ole Skanky who can't stop shoving her surgical fizzog in our faces :sick:. Lovely to see my fellow Tattlers tonight- all so lovely πŸ₯°πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When I read a book I envisage the character in my mind and it's the same here. A bit of mystery behind our avatars- unlike ole Skanky who can't stop shoving her surgical fizzog in our faces :sick:. Lovely to see my fellow Tattlers tonight- all so lovely πŸ₯°πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ
AT least we are the real deal, unfiltered, Katie can only dream.

• Heart
I reckon that's not the first time he's had a pearl necklace😳🀣

Ok I really am going to bed..
You lot are a bad influence 🀣
Night Mrs E ❀ this thread has been fun tonight, just like in the lockdown days, brilliant!

Who needs the skank and her mashed up face when there are some lovely normal people on here x

ETA and goodnight to everyone else off to bed too 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I genuinely think KP is commenting under a pseudonym talking herself up in some of these DM comments πŸ˜‚ sorry if this has been mentioned, I’m a newbie to this thread!
That made me laugh...Katie: considerate, compassionate, down to earth....roflmao...Bunny Cuddles: delusional, sycophantic and just plain nasty or it's just Katie under another pseudonym.

• Haha
Thread suggestion

Katie went to the butcher, he stretched her and stuffed her. Make me look like venus, instead she got uranus.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.