Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi my friend πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx.
Thank you very much and for the Richmond bacon πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸΎxx.
Looooool cut offs πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

I admit I am struggling with the thread at the moment I have started my throyid tablets about a week ago..I have got underactive throyid or hypothyroidism..anyway the past two days or so I feel worse than ever, from exhaustion, falling asleep more, aches, weakness etc, I feel terrible, I don't know why I be feeling 100 times worse now I've started treatment πŸ˜• I feel absolutely awful and getting stressed that I'm getting worse everything is an effort, so those two arseholes are winding me even more.

My concentration is terrible I hate no been able to not read every post

Sorry for the rant I'm close to tears with it all πŸ˜“ Love Pom 🐾

I want to stay on the thread but feel bad not reading every post

On topic Skanky and Cole are a pair of cunts. 😬
Oh my poor Darling,please look after youself,you are so special..πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I admit I am struggling with the thread at the moment I have started my throyid tablets about a week ago..I have got underactive throyid or hypothyroidism..anyway the past two days or so I feel worse than ever, from exhaustion, falling asleep more, aches, weakness etc, I feel terrible, I don't know why I be feeling 100 times worse now I've started treatment πŸ˜• I feel absolutely awful and getting stressed that I'm getting worse everything is an effort, so those two arseholes are winding me even more.

Oh bless you lovely πŸ˜” don't be saying sorry, you must look after yourself. It will take time to start working properly and then I think they might have to tinker about with the dosage to get you right πŸ€— but you will feel better eventually, it must be so frustrating for you. πŸ€—πŸ€— Don't get upset, we're all here for you and nobody minds if you miss some things, just read when you feel up to it, we're all here if you want some support. We love you Pompops πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€πŸ€— and yes, they absolutely are a pair of vile disgusting cunts, they'll never change but at least we all know we are 1000 times better than them any day πŸ’• xxx

Oh my poor Darling,please look after youself,you are so special..πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
She hasn't got a nasty bone in her body that lady Dolly, it's awful some folk are lovely but get dealt all the crap. Unlike the twatbags who just don't care and are nasty to everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

So sorry you are feeling so poorly Pom. I have the same condition and it’s horrid. It just makes you feel so tired and weird. Hoping your thyroxine helps in the long run. πŸΎπŸ’šπŸΎ

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Ooh it does annoy me when any of our Krusties get upset , especially our Pom , Pom we have enough problems, these two pair of prat’s should just be a diversion, they are both bleeping idiots , basket cases , don’t you worry yourself darling , they will get their comeuppance, thick as tit the pair of them ,

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh bless you lovely πŸ˜” don't be saying sorry, you must look after yourself. It will take time to start working properly and then I think they might have to tinker about with the dosage to get you right πŸ€— but you will feel better eventually, it must be so frustrating for you. πŸ€—πŸ€— Don't get upset, we're all here for you and nobody minds if you miss some things, just read when you feel up to it, we're all here if you want some support. We love you Pompops πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€πŸ€— and yes, they absolutely are a pair of vile disgusting cunts, they'll never change but at least we all know we are 1000 times better than them any day πŸ’• xxx

She hasn't got a nasty bone in her body that lady Dolly, it's awful some folk are lovely but get dealt all the crap. Unlike the twatbags who just don't care and are nasty to everyone.
Thank you my friend πŸ₯°πŸ’•β€πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
You're all so lovely πŸ’–β€ and thank you my other tattle friends for your lovely messages β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ₯° Pom hugs 🐾

Ooh it does annoy me when any of our Krusties get upset , especially our Pom , Pom we have enough problems, these two pair of prat’s should just be a diversion, they are both bleeping idiots , basket cases , don’t you worry yourself darling , they will get their comeuppance, thick as tit the pair of them ,
Thank you Peeko πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I'm looking forward that day they get their comuppance..Glad you having a lovely holiday β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx

So sorry you are feeling so poorly Pom. I have the same condition and it’s horrid. It just makes you feel so tired and weird. Hoping your thyroxine helps in the long run. πŸΎπŸ’šπŸΎ

Thank you πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Sorry to hear you and Penguin have the same condition..hugs to you both πŸ’–β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Soooo true,I hate to see my pals on here,it really upsets me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Clearly nothing then, just the same old β€˜hearsay’ to rile up the masses! 🀣🀣🀣
It's gone down the legal route as I've made clear previously so I cant disclose the details.

I post on here in good faith. You can always ignore my input.

πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m going in all places at the moment.bleep,bleep have really got to get out of my country,go bleeping I stay in twekry.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I photographed a bird today and it reminded me of skanky because she doesn't shut the duck up either

103_7296-01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Oh pom. Please rest yourself, only read or reply to comments that make you laugh or smile.
I've learnt myself that if you are feeling run down and unwell it doesn't help to get wound up over dumb and dumber.
Take care my lovely and rest up πŸ₯°xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know what you mean, my magpie gets going when the cat is outside, the bloody racket is horrendous, just like her yap! 🀣🀣
Yeah the Magpies like to shout at Pixie when she's in the garden and taunt her by sitting on our fence.
The Rooks (picture is a young one) make a huge racket that is torture like skanky shouting in videos

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally off topic.
I gave my date of birth. The person quipped, so your parents new year went off with a bang...

I've just realised. My dob. 29/9

My mum would've found that funny!πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There for another 10 days…
Have junior and princess 'liked' her posts. We know Harvey wouldn't unless prompted.
Bunny and Jett are not old enough.
Her children are going to, and I know it's a strong word.... will possibly dislike her. She has given them mental abuse that will effect adulthood in a bad way. We will hear about them in the future.

And back in the room...

Reactions: 20
Have junior and princess 'liked' her posts. We know Harvey wouldn't unless prompted.
Bunny and Jett are not old enough.
Her children are going to, and I know it's a strong word.... will possibly dislike her. She has given them mental abuse that will effect adulthood in a bad way. We will hear about them in the future.
My mum had negative traits....not quite on a KP level but enough to make me walk away and cut off contact....I could fully understand if hers do the same in years to come. Thank God the younger ones all have their dads and stable homes - poor Harvey though

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.