Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum had negative traits....not quite on a KP level but enough to make me walk away and cut off contact....I could fully understand if hers do the same in years to come. Thank God the younger ones all have their dads and stable homes - poor Harvey though
Bless you, you're so brave and strong for doing that. I hope you have good people around you now. X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have junior and princess 'liked' her posts. We know Harvey wouldn't unless prompted.
Bunny and Jett are not old enough.
Her children are going to, and I know it's a strong word.... will possibly dislike her. She has given them mental abuse that will effect adulthood in a bad way. We will hear about them in the future.

And back in the room...
She's the type of mum that would be dragged on JK by her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So if Skanky and Wanky is now in a hotel for the next 10 days........ we shouldn't get any news for a while.

Katie can play with her jaffa, I would hate to clean the room up afterwards with 10 days of bodily fluids.

Lowering the tone because I'm the Captain.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So if Skanky and Wanky is now in a hotel for the next 10 days........ we shouldn't get any news for a while.

Katie can play with her jaffa, I would hate to clean the room up afterwards with 10 days of bodily fluids.

Lowering the tone because I'm the Captain.
Well I take it back captain that last picture could be just how it might look after she’s been there for 10days 🤮🤢

• Haha
My mum had negative traits....not quite on a KP level but enough to make me walk away and cut off contact....I could fully understand if hers do the same in years to come. Thank God the younger ones all have their dads and stable homes - poor Harvey though
My mum was the same, very little contact and my last words to her were not pleasant before she died but all the family said was they needed saying. It will come back to bite Krusty it always does.

• Heart
So looks like they have flown to Spain for 10 days, this is where Ryan has flown to today also….
How can they do that? Spain has lower standards, explains why Skanky is going there.... Alleged

If this is true they are clearly taking the piss.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Are they trying to avoid having to quarantine the cunts
Nope, looks like Turkey wasn't good enough for them and they fucked off to Spain because they can. Alleged
Winding up the public, Oh I'm Katie Price and I can do what the duck I want. 🖕

• Angry
Reactions: 16
How can they do that?

If this is true they are clearly taking the piss.
She's an absolute hole.
I haven't seen my consultant for 18 months, I need to. My daughter is on a waiting list over her joint issues for 18 months too, and my son couldn't get an xray at our local hospital last week.

WTF, my children are more important than her. Who is paying for her vanity tit because I'd like to know the reasons for it...and her reasons for taking it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nope, looks like Turkey wasn't good enough for them and they fucked off to Spain because they can. Alleged
Winding up the public, Oh I'm Katie Price and I can do what the duck I want. 🖕
Probably getting more surgery

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She's an absolute hole.
I haven't seen my consultant for 18 months, I need to. My daughter is on a waiting list over her joint issues for 18 months too, and my son couldn't get an xray at our local hospital last week.

WTF, my children are more important than her. Who is paying for her vanity tit because I'd like to know the reasons for it...and her reasons for taking it up.
Also, Harvey is often seen with a heavily scarred leg, it's often got open sores too. Its from his burns in the bath as a toddler. Why has he not been given private care, skin grafts, surgery?

Trooper today Katie? My arse. Your son is a trooper, not you.🤬

Dolly, I need your pot babes😁

Night all.😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.