Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

midsummer blue

VIP Member

Someone stating the obvious IS NOT A FUCKING TROLL....and as for the minion's defending her 'mothering' skills, FUCK OFF 😡😡

Congratulations on a cracking title Penguin 🏆
I am a mum to a special needs adult and I Never leave her for a holiday. So yes she can F off. Especially as she says she has him 24/7. She would never cope with that as there would be no time for all her men which Always come before her children. So anyone want to know what it’s really like 24/7 I will happily put them straight.
it really pisses me off when her ‘fans’ support her on it. She hasn’t got a bloody clue!!!
sorry for the rant but it makes my blood boil

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Cloud Chaser

This will get her won’t they cloud chaser? Feel so angry for all the creditors trampled on and their faces rubbed in it with everything she does
The longer this has dragged on the more people whom have come forward. On a positive note friendships and business relationships have been formed as creditors on and off the list have worked together to help each other and keep cost as low as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
That was me I did not mean to offend or upset honestly I didn’t. Everybody has a right to speak of their experience I just feel maybe this was not the right platform for it. I did not tell people not to talk about their experiences. Now I’m upset and definitely going. All the best
I think this is a sad situation and wanted to be serious for once.

Some Blue observations. I'd like to add I've luckily never been the victim of DA so hopfully I'm being objective:

1. We've all become chums on here because we are all fed up to the back teeth of KP and Conan Woods behaviour, disrespect to all and sundry, kids, exes people she owes money to, HMRC, ripping of 'fans' etc. We all want to see justice.

2. In my humble opinion we have become close and share 'snippets' of our lives, illnesses, financial issues, animals, kids etc and have been supportive of each other.

3. I'd like to use my example as a point in case. You all know I've had cancer and sometimes it's easier to speak to people who've been there that you don't know 'personally' than people closer to you. Shared experiences.

4. I just feel and again in my humble opinion, I certaintly don't want to upset anyone, if people want to reveal a personal trauma to us and it at least helps others I don't see that as a bad thing. Uncomfortable yes but if it helps someone out there then I don't see this as a bad thing IMO.

5. Our main mission on this threat to reiterate is to bring Skanky and Wanky to justice.

As we get closer as a team, some 'personal' info will spill out.

I mean absolutely no offence to anyone. Just my thoughts. Lets not fall out.

Blue xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Binfest

That’s what the woman said, who he was in Sheesh with the night he saw her (KP) all he wanted was a blue tick ✔
Her PR team are very good at what they do. If you dissect her posts it becomes clear that there's always room for manoeuvre.

His troll posts she generally distances herself. When she shouts troll hes there straight away.

Members here have experienced his character and I've also seen him at work.

It is all geared up to her trying to deflect the bankruptcy hearing.

Fortunately HMRC are not too be messed with.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Binfest

Clearly nothing then, just the same old ‘hearsay’ to rile up the masses! 🤣🤣🤣
It's gone down the legal route as I've made clear previously so I cant disclose the details.

I post on here in good faith. You can always ignore my input.

👍

• Heart
Reactions: 30

midsummer blue

VIP Member
I admire anyone who looks after a special needs child. So to all on here that do. Well done you are great mum’s. But not that bitch!!!
Harvey gets left with all and sundry so she can drop her knickers for Any man!!!
my kids will always be my priority over any man and always will be.
when I read people saying what a great mum she is and even the media saying it and fawning all over her It makes me so angry!!!
And my daughter doesn’t swear because I don’t allow it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
So looks like they have flown to Spain for 10 days 🔍
Is it buying a villa with all its dosh from Deeplop? So the Costa del Crime is still welcoming dodgy guests then?

Can we have a picture of your Neddy please - I love 'em :)
Here he is. He's a bit scruffy at the moment as he's halfway through his moult plus he likes rolling in mud, so I've used a photo from last year :)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Squirrelina

VIP Member
This will get her won’t they cloud chaser? Feel so angry for all the creditors trampled on and their faces rubbed in it with everything she does
I feel so angry and upset for her creditors. A couple of years ago I saw an ‘investment’ company advertised as being a first class recommendation. I had £10k in savings which I had spent years saving to help with my retirement and so I took the plunge and invested in them. The goalposts had been moved so that I couldn’t claim my state pension at 60…. I have to wait until I’m 67 in spite of never being out of work until I had a small stroke in my late fifties which made me almost blind in my right eye. After this I got several other medical conditions and life is tough so nice. Anyway, I digress…
The thieving monster of the company has gone bust leaving thousands with their savings lost. One poor guy had £92k saved to help pay private medical bills as he wanted to live long enough to see his daughters marry. Luckily there’s a Facebook group for those affected, which does help us all try to get justice and also empathise with each other. Heaven only knows how Skanky’s creditors are coping. My long winded story is just to say how I feel so angry on their behalf.
There are so many other reasons that I hate her though… same as most of us.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

liar liar

VIP Member
I am a mum to a special needs adult and I Never leave her for a holiday. So yes she can F off. Especially as she says she has him 24/7. She would never cope with that as there would be no time for all her men which Always come before her children. So anyone want to know what it’s really like 24/7 I will happily put them straight.
it really pisses me off when her ‘fans’ support her on it. She hasn’t got a bloody clue!!!
sorry for the rant but it makes my blood boil
Don't tell us! We have lots of posters in your exact position and believe me their piss is boiled to evaporation by the lies this pretend mother puts out there. Join in and say what you feel - it may help but if not you will meet some great like-minded people with lovely senses of humour who actually give a fuck! 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
I'll have a go as it's been a while...#44 fled the country for lipo & tats; get back and isolate you pair of rats.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cloud Chaser

Think we all know what narrative is going to be played out…🤔
Without a doubt. Katie has been in the industry practically her whole life. When I saw that post I knew which storyline was coming next.

If there’s one thing Katie hates it’s a storyline she’s not in control of. She been very vocal about trolls and is well known for reading comments about herself yet she has said NOTHING about any negative comments towards Carl.

She went out of her way to promote the happy family image but the media didn’t snap it up so she changed tactic wearing the tracksuits and looking a mess. Carl’s hand all bandaged up and the mystery how it happened. Plenty of speculation over how it
which she deliberately ignored.

She’s playing him, those videos with Carl winding Harvey up are deliberate. Funny it was Carl’s car window he smashed.

Harvey living in his own house so he’s away from nasty Carl 🙄. Showing Jett being stand offish with Carl is another deliberate move.

and Oh Look whilst she was having surgery Carl “bullied” an Autistic boy potentially damaging her Troll campaign. She’ll bleat on how she tried to stop him.

Luckily for Carl though she’s been non compliant with the bankruptcy proceedings for over 2 years and has only been with him for 1 year.

She has lied and manipulated every relationship she has had. She’s torn apart families including her own. She doesn’t care what damage she causes. She does have connections in a variety of places so surely she’d be able to threaten Carl in the same way she did the other men.

She is going to claim she’s not been allowed to see family or friends because of him…. You sure about that Katie? Or is it due to Covid restrictions but it fits your narrative.

Junior is an incredible boy and there’s is NO WAY ON EARTH he would keep quite if you were in a troublesome relationship with Carl.

Now you keep your legs up Katie. The swelling could be due to a DVT which horrible Carl could have caused when he MADE you get on a plane.

I’m sure Piers Morgan would help save you from that nasty man.
Blame Carl all you want BUT he’s only been part of your life for the past year and remember you still made the choice to put him before your children by even agreeing to a relationship 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I've just had a look at what that means. Sounds like it must be pretty painful for you 😢. Do they wait until the numbness has worn off to check that you have no further pain?

He is! Aww at least it is nice to have someone to share a problem with who is in the know. A 🤗 to you too.
Hi chums. Thank you so much for your kind wishes and love.

Had my stoma now since 2017 after my tumour removal.

It doesn't hurt as such but does bleed a lot occasionally. Now got a blinking hernia and have to wear a belt like wrestlers wear.

But I'm here, alive and there's people worse off than me my friends and the alternative doesn't bare thinking about. Sending you all love!!! Xxxxx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Love ya Pommy, hope you are bearing up today bless ya 👽🤗❤😘xx
Hi my friend 🥰😀🥰🤗💕😘🐾 xx.
I'm abit better today thank you 🥰😘🐾 xx.
Yesterday was a very bad day, hopefully I have more days I feel abit more normal 😀💖🥰😘 xx
Loads of love to you ❤😘 xx

I even managed to get Cole a more better tattoo of Skanky 😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16244886956340.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Uppompey

Chatty Member
Just wanted to say hats off for some of the amazing detective work undertaken by some on this thread! She can run but she can't hide..

• Heart
  • Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
Morning gang ❤ let's see if they stay quiet today then eh! 🤣Congrats on your VIP @Rita Chevrolet 🎉🍾🥂🏆 you're a member of a very exclusive club now you've had a Pom Vippy you know 🤣

@BigBlue2018 you always put things into words so well ❤ spot on, we're all here for each other, whatever the subject. If things are too difficult to see then scroll past or go and make a cup of tea/put the cat out/knit a woolly hat/read another thread for a bit, blimey. 🤣 We"re all friends in the Krusty Klub & that's that x
This is what I said yesterday, this is a big group chat, and along the way, of course people will talk about their life experiences, its human nature, it how we connect with each other ... in all truth, everyone needs to let off steam, now and again, and yesterday, many of us found common ground, even though it was not a nice subject, we supported each other, even those who have not been there, gave their thoughts, and support, thats a big deal to someone who has suffered, a few words of kindness go a very long way, even from complete strangers, because being abused, it makes you think you are worthless, like you don't matter, and we carry that around with us, all through life .... I would never dream of telling a cancer survivor, an abused child, or anyone who has been through extreme trauma, don't talk about it, because it makes me uncomfortable, in essence pissing all their story, their pain .. like it doesn't matter ... It does ... we all have the choice, to scroll past, not read, not give input .... I know from my own experience, talking out has helped a lot of people, over the years, see the light, and gladly do something about it .... someone yesterday may have been reading our stories, and they are in an abusive situation, we may have helped them to decide, to wake up .. that they need to get out of it, start taking control, if we have done that, for them, my goodness, its worth it ... finally I know this a place where we slate that fucking skanky whore price, but chats will always lead to other things, again it's what humans do, how we communicate ... truthfully this place, is a breath of fresh air, because we are given the freedom, to express ourselves properly, discuss this revolting woman, without her paid lackys " moderating "and deleting our comments ... Long live Tattle Life I say!! 👌 ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Evening all ❤ just caught up. Nothing newsworthy from the pair of twats today then 🤣 I do hope this pair really are going to sink faster than the bloody Titanic.

Fab title @Penguin86 & thanks captain @265 for the new thread 😘

Aww @Pom Bear hope you're ok lovely 👽🤗❤😘 big hugs and I'm here as always xx now I have a little present for you. For you to do with as you please either here or elsewhere. I think Richmond have found either Skankys or a certain Douchesse's cut offs following their latest surgery, can't quite decide, but being meat free and all that 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 629550
Hi my friend 💖💕🥰🤗🥰😄😘🐾 xx.
Thank you very much and for the Richmond bacon 😄😄💖💕🥰😘🐾xx.
Looooool cut offs 😄😄😄😄😄

I admit I am struggling with the thread at the moment I have started my throyid tablets about a week ago..I have got underactive throyid or hypothyroidism..anyway the past two days or so I feel worse than ever, from exhaustion, falling asleep more, aches, weakness etc, I feel terrible, I don't know why I be feeling 100 times worse now I've started treatment 😕 I feel absolutely awful and getting stressed that I'm getting worse everything is an effort, so those two arseholes are winding me even more.

My concentration is terrible I hate no been able to not read every post

Sorry for the rant I'm close to tears with it all 😓 Love Pom 🐾

I want to stay on the thread but feel bad not reading every post

On topic Skanky and Cole are a pair of cunts. 😬

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
It hasn’t happened to me, as if! Male strippers will do anything for money though. I’m not talking about the sad old dream boy losers, but a lot of them have admitted to blow jobs, sex and other acts being performed at shows. They’re nasty little tikes!

Yep! Plenty of nasty people supposedly make good fathers. Chris Hughes was until he killed his kids. Are you for real? Are you blinded by their showmance of good parenting skills, just because you hate KP!
I can see clearly what you are doing here, and " what " you are ... Now kindly ##ck off and go troll someone, who gives a damn to your incoherent ramblings ... I do not!! ... Is that clear enough for you!

• Heart
  • Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
Yes well we are allowed to have an alternative view…funnily enough! I don’t have to be a sheep. And like I said, I don’t give a fig about their parenting skills - like good old Pete buying his teenage son a death trap!!! SMART!
If " those kids " didnt have fathers, who care for them ... while she was out whoring, snorting columbian marching powder with all and fucking sundry .. leaving just anyone to take care of her kids, the kids would now be in a care " FACT!! " thank goodness for their fathers, who do their best to allow them to grow, in a normal environment .... buying his son a moped that travels at not more than 30mph, on safe designated roads, not allowed on public highway ... dosent even come close, to what this skank did to her kids ... are you for real?

• Heart