Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all ❀ just caught up. Nothing newsworthy from the pair of twats today then 🀣 I do hope this pair really are going to sink faster than the bloody Titanic.

Fab title @Penguin86 & thanks captain @265 for the new thread 😘

Aww @Pom Bear hope you're ok lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ big hugs and I'm here as always xx now I have a little present for you. For you to do with as you please either here or elsewhere. I think Richmond have found either Skankys or a certain Douchesse's cut offs following their latest surgery, can't quite decide, but being meat free and all that 🀣🀣🀣

front_en.3.full.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well,I hope I don’t come across thick as tit (hmm I think I am) is comeuppance on the line? Please,please pretty please.?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG.....Im too scared to catch up on threads, move so fast..been away at work past week, in a nutshell what has the p*xy c**t been up too now...is she a masterpiece a mona lisa or the bride of wilderstein contender...Hello all x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Never say that Dolly, if you was in any way thick you wouldn’t be a Krustie , Not easily conned us lot , don’t you dare put yourself down again , or I’ll get the hump

OMG.....Im too scared to catch up on threads, move so fast..been away at work past week, in a nutshell what has the p*xy c**t been up too now...is she a masterpiece a mona lisa or the bride of wilderstein contender...Hello all x
Well I’m on holiday, but keep popping back because I can’t trust you lot to keep the thread tidy , all the bleeping empty wine bottles etc, but I’ll summarise , skankys had a leg transplant , Cole’s had a tattoo of Frankensteins mother or some such on his arm , and everyone thinks she’s a wonderful mother , if you don’t you are a troll , same old same old

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not a lot!

Cole has got another tattoo of a man's hand smothering a woman's face, KP has had her hair done a few times in a Turkish salon despite having a weave put in 36 seconds prior to her leaving for Turkey, she's posted a photo of her mummified legs suggesting she's had lipo, and there's been plenty of deflection from her by posting videos of her bath bombs and churning out more old photos of Harvey.

She also seems to have missed Junior's 16th birthday.

So just the usual!

Oh, and if you buy four bath bombs, you get a fifth FREEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And crawl got all his followers to pile on an autistic guy on Instagram

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Never say that Dolly, if you was in any way thick you wouldn’t be a Krustie , Not easily conned us lot , don’t you dare put yourself down again , or I’ll get the hump
Oh sorry Peeko,I’m not up to understanding SM,so I just feel abit fick..oh Yes a Krustie,I just want her washed away with ’No tadpoles Crawl’ πŸ₯°

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Well I’m on holiday, but keep popping back because I can’t trust you lot to keep the thread tidy , all the bleeping empty wine bottles etc, but I’ll summarise , skankys had a leg transplant , Cole’s had a tattoo of Frankensteins mother or some such on his arm , and everyone thinks she’s a wonderful mother , if you don’t you are a troll , same old same old
We are not the ones who ran away to holiday in the sun without telling anyone and making us all worry, are we? Jaffa cake, Peeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not a lot!

Cole has got another tattoo of a man's hand smothering a woman's face, KP has had her hair done a few times in a Turkish salon despite having a weave put in 36 seconds prior to her leaving for Turkey, she's posted a photo of her mummified legs suggesting she's had lipo, and there's been plenty of deflection from her by posting videos of her bath bombs and churning out more old photos of Harvey.

She also seems to have missed Junior's 16th birthday.

So just the usual!

Oh, and if you buy four bath bombs, you get a fifth FREEEEE
And Princess has her birthday in 7 days, so she will miss that too, what with any quarantine 😳 whenever they decide to come back.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Evening all ❀ just caught up. Nothing newsworthy from the pair of twats today then 🀣 I do hope this pair really are going to sink faster than the bloody Titanic.

Fab title @Penguin86 & thanks captain @265 for the new thread 😘

Aww @Pom Bear hope you're ok lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ big hugs and I'm here as always xx now I have a little present for you. For you to do with as you please either here or elsewhere. I think Richmond have found either Skankys or a certain Douchesse's cut offs following their latest surgery, can't quite decide, but being meat free and all that 🀣🀣🀣

View attachment 629550
Hi my friend πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx.
Thank you very much and for the Richmond bacon πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸΎxx.
Looooool cut offs πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

I admit I am struggling with the thread at the moment I have started my throyid tablets about a week ago..I have got underactive throyid or hypothyroidism..anyway the past two days or so I feel worse than ever, from exhaustion, falling asleep more, aches, weakness etc, I feel terrible, I don't know why I be feeling 100 times worse now I've started treatment πŸ˜• I feel absolutely awful and getting stressed that I'm getting worse everything is an effort, so those two arseholes are winding me even more.

My concentration is terrible I hate no been able to not read every post

Sorry for the rant I'm close to tears with it all πŸ˜“ Love Pom 🐾

I want to stay on the thread but feel bad not reading every post

On topic Skanky and Cole are a pair of cunts. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I admit I am struggling with the thread at the moment I have started my throyid tablets about a week ago..I have got underactive throyid or hypothyroidism..anyway the past two days or so I feel worse than ever, from exhaustion, falling asleep more, aches, weakness etc, I feel terrible, I don't know why I be feeling 100 times worse now I've started treatment πŸ˜• I feel absolutely awful and getting stressed that I'm getting worse everything is an effort, so those two arseholes are winding me even more.

Oh Pom Pom, sending lots of love!

Don't you worry, look after yourself - I doubt anything interesting will happen while she's hiding from the legal people on holiday. Take a break from these two cretins and come back when you're feeling better ❀ ❀ ❀

• Heart

Thinking of you Pom and sending you lots of love. It takes time for the thyroid tablets to work, until then get some rest and look after yourself, xx

• Heart
And Princess has her birthday in 7 days, so she will miss that too, what with any quarantine 😳 whenever they decide to come back.
She'll only be interested in her kids birthdays when they're old enough to celebrate with a load of coke and at a nightclub where she can exercise her skanky flaps.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Oh dear darling Pom ❀❀❀❀You take care of yourself.come back when you can..we all love you..❀❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Oh Pom! I have hypothyroidism too and still suffer symptoms despite being on the right dosage

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok I’m off footie on soon, nice for Peeko to join us for a bit
Ta ra!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.