Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am very behind when it comes to street talk etc. To be honest all this talk of Jaffa oranges made me confused so I had to google it! Do you know they do pineapple Jaffa cakes too?

Pearl in the ‘chelle

Peekos gone to Blackpool
He’s booked to see the Girls,
He’s bringing us back some Blackpool rock
And cockles, mussels and pearls

I was going to copy a George Formby song With me Little Stick of Blackpool Rock but I never realised it was so saucy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am very behind when it comes to street talk etc. To be honest all this talk of Jaffa oranges made me confused so I had to google it! Do you know they do pineapple Jaffa cakes too?

Pearl in the ‘chelle

Peekos gone to Blackpool

I was going to copy a George Formby song With me Little Stick of Blackpool Rock but I never realised it was so saucy!
In France they have raspberry ones... not called Jaffa cakes and they are smaller and errrm French.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Pearl in the ‘chelle

Peekos gone to Blackpool

Jeez for a second there harri my mind went off on one and wondered what you were going to rhyme Blackpool rock with?

Tell me it wasn't cock😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Pearl in the ‘chelle

Peekos gone to Blackpool

They do blackcurrant and cherry ones too

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Does she have any idea what is coming for her?
Certain people and so called close associates know but I couldn't say for sure if it's gone further tbh, but I'd say no.

It's not just the one individual either.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Certain people and so called close associates know but I couldn't say for sure if it's gone further tbh, but I'd say no.

It's not just the one individual either.
Hey there Binfest, hope this comes out soon 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey there Binfest, hope this comes out soon 🙏
It will be interesting to see who, if anyone, shows loyalty but there are no close friends it's business at the end of the day.

When the ship starts to sink ......

👍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It will be interesting to see who, if anyone, shows loyalty but there are no close friends it's business at the end of the day.

When the ship starts to sink ......

👍
I don’t think it should wait to coincide with the court case, who knows when that will be. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It needs to come out soon, C4 can then stop filming at the MM, Masterchef, the book…

Reactions: 18
As everyone knows I am on holiday , wanted a break , But just had to say something, the story , Katie priced trolled , Now she bleeping wasn’t, and that is the propaganda machine she has behind her , If you look on any paper that allows comments , there are hundreds of negative comments about her , And it is not the papers but the digital sections that support her because she is their cash cow , and they would have you believe that everyone loves her, whereas the so called troll was just stating the bleeding obvious that the mother of the year doesn’t give a duck about Harvey or the kids,
The way the story was printed was like it was only one person saying it, one troll, keep the faith we will beat these duplicitous wankers

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As everyone knows I am on holiday , wanted a break , But just had to say something, the story , Katie priced trolled , Now she bleeping wasn’t, and that is the propaganda machine she has behind her , If you look on any paper that allows comments , there are hundreds of negative comments about her , And it is not the papers but the digital sections that support her because she is their cash cow , and they would have you believe that everyone loves her, whereas the so called troll was just stating the bleeding obvious that the mother of the year doesn’t give a duck about Harvey or the kids,
The way the story was printed was like it was only one person saying it, one troll, keep the faith we will beat these duplicitous wankers
Hi Peeks enjoy the sun, we miss your wisdom.

Reactions: 8
Ooh, they sound nice. What are they called, tortes de framboise?
No, they are just called 'flavour' jaffa cakes!
I've seen several and I am quite offended about it....

And I don't like jaffa cakes 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.