Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done penguin86, cracking title😊

Well done 265 for getting it up...you could teach cole a thing or two then😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or does Jaffas new tattoo look disturbing? Looks like he’s trying to silence or suffocate a woman?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
@liar liar I carry around a stress ball in my handbag incase I get panicky or I dig my nails into my skin. I have a bad habit of holding my breath

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That's a good idea and I know about the breath holding without even realising it...
How could you hunt innocent penguins 🥺
I do it in shops and get to the till and panic im not being quick enough to get my card out to pay and I start shaking. I'm a weird one me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
How could you hunt innocent penguins 🥺
I do it in shops and get to the till and panic im not being quick enough to get my card out to pay and I start shaking. I'm a weird one me.
Ok - actually I spot the penguins disguised in barrels, cacti, bushes, etc - I don't kill 'em! After my first husband died I found I couldn't sign my name any more without shaking. Like a guilt think I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does Jaffas new tattoo look disturbing? Looks like he’s trying to silence or suffocate a woman?
My ex used to do it has a form of intimidation, put his hand on my face , fingers spread and slowly moved his hand down. When I saw that tattoo it immediately gave me the creeps.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.