Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaffa hahaha, have we established its him firing blanks now? 🤣
Yes. He's seedless. Katie has probably got a higher sperm count due to the amount of deposits made in her over ther years😂

Although he may not be poking the old trout at all which is understandable...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes. He's seedless. Katie has probably got a higher sperm count due to the amount of deposits made in her over ther years😂

Although he may not be poking the old trout at all which is understandable...
Haha brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Someone stating the obvious IS NOT A bleeping TROLL....and as for the minion's defending her 'mothering' skills, duck OFF 😡😡

Congratulations on a cracking title Penguin 🏆
I am a mum to a special needs adult and I Never leave her for a holiday. So yes she can F off. Especially as she says she has him 24/7. She would never cope with that as there would be no time for all her men which Always come before her children. So anyone want to know what it’s really like 24/7 I will happily put them straight.
it really pisses me off when her ‘fans’ support her on it. She hasn’t got a bloody clue!!!
sorry for the rant but it makes my blood boil

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I am a mum to a special needs adult and I Never leave her for a holiday. So yes she can F off. Especially as she says she has him 24/7. She would never cope with that as there would be no time for all her men which Always come before her children. So anyone want to know what it’s really like 24/7 I will happily put them straight.
it really pisses me off when her ‘fans’ support her on it. She hasn’t got a bloody clue!!!
Don't tell us! We have lots of posters in your exact position and believe me their piss is boiled to evaporation by the lies this pretend mother puts out there. Join in and say what you feel - it may help but if not you will meet some great like-minded people with lovely senses of humour who actually give a duck! 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Don't be sorry and is it just your blood that boiling? this pathetic excuse of a woman boils people's piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm having a break for abit..back soon 🥰💕🤗 Love from Pom 🥰 xx
Take care dear @Pom Bear 🤗 💋

Don't be sorry and is it just your blood that boiling? this pathetic excuse of a woman boils people's piss.
It's funny though because until he came along nobody would have ripped Kieran a new one, although she tried enough times on Looser Women, and the same for Kris. Neither were threatening or rude or arrogant.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Take care dear @Pom Bear 🤗 💋

It's funny though because until he came along nobody would have ripped Kieran a new one, although she tried enough times on Looser Women, and the same for Kris. Neither were threatening or rude or arrogant.
Thank you ❤💖🤗🥰😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I admire anyone who looks after a special needs child. So to all on here that do. Well done you are great mum’s. But not that witch!!!
Harvey gets left with all and sundry so she can drop her knickers for Any man!!!
my kids will always be my priority over any man and always will be.
when I read people saying what a great mum she is and even the media saying it and fawning all over her It makes me so angry!!!
And my daughter doesn’t swear because I don’t allow it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Someone stating the obvious IS NOT A bleeping TROLL....and as for the minion's defending her 'mothering' skills, duck OFF 😡😡

The troll stories and deflection will be endless for a while unfortunately.

Let's hope they return home safe and well.

❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
His way of stating his in CONTROL?? or is he just trying to be Hard??
I think he's just trying to look *cough* hard...
Because we all know he's 'having troubles' in that department😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.