Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Princess has her birthday on the 29th so Katie will still be in Spain. As always, her kids come last.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I hope you feel better soon Pom xxx

Thanks very much. I do like Jaffa cakes and they’re supposed to be low in calories but they’re so light I have to eat at least 6 at each sitting.
Only six? I can clear a box then blame the dogs for nicking them!! heheh :)

I know what you mean, my magpie gets going when the cat is outside, the bloody racket is horrendous, just like her yap! 🤣🤣
You wanna hear my donkey yelling when its his tea-time! He sounds very much like Frankenprice

She's the type of mum that would be dragged on JK by her kids.
but the difference is that she would absolutely LOVE it & probably have her hands down JK's yfronts before he'd even got out of his dressing room doorway.
Junior has already realised of course so let's hope that his sister won't go the same route as her dear "mother", that saying I think the two little ones stand a better chance of avoiding that fate provided their father puts a stop to Frank using Bunny like it does:(

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you my friend 🥰💕❤🐾🤗😘 xx.
You're all so lovely 💖❤ and thank you my other tattle friends for your lovely messages ❤💖🥰🥰 Pom hugs 🐾

Thank you Peeko 💖🥰🤗😘 xx.
I'm looking forward that day they get their comuppance..Glad you having a lovely holiday ❤💖💕😘 xx

Thank you 💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx
Sorry to hear you and Penguin have the same condition..hugs to you both 💖❤😘 xx
Take care Pom, you know we are all here for you Sweetie 😘💕💕 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her MuA Fern Pointy Chin is doing some sort of shoot with that JYY company that’s something to do with Kristie. Oh and she fell flat on her face in an IG when she fell down the middle of two beds… couldn’t happen to a nicer person…. mwwwhahaha!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I hope you feel better soon Pom xxx

Only six? I can clear a box then blame the dogs for nicking them!! heheh :)

You wanna hear my donkey yelling when its his tea-time! He sounds very much like Frankenprice

but the difference is that she would absolutely LOVE it & probably have her hands down JK's yfronts before he'd even got out of his dressing room doorway.
Junior has already realised of course so let's hope that his sister won't go the same route as her dear "mother", that saying I think the two little ones stand a better chance of avoiding that fate provided their father puts a stop to Frank using Bunny like it does:(
Can we have a picture of your Neddy please - I love 'em :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So looks like they have flown to Spain for 10 days 🔍
Is it buying a villa with all its dosh from Deeplop? So the Costa del Crime is still welcoming dodgy guests then?

Can we have a picture of your Neddy please - I love 'em :)
Here he is. He's a bit scruffy at the moment as he's halfway through his moult plus he likes rolling in mud, so I've used a photo from last year :)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I would like Spain to be added to the red list now. :D
Do you suppose It is trying to get back into the country by stealth?

She crosses from Turkey to Spain, then from there into France, a drive up to Calais and then a lilo from Calais to Kent?

Before you know it the Thing will be back at Trampy Towers again bleating about it's surgery,

"an' I'ze dunnit becos me an cole wanna behbeh from dat IVF fing an' I woz so fatt dat I 'ad to go an' get it drained off me arse an dat y'knooo..................... But look nah - I is bewtiful like wot I always woz innit....................................."

I really do despise this vile creature :(

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Is it buying a villa with all its dosh from Deeplop? So the Costa del Crime is still welcoming dodgy guests then?

Here he is. He's a bit scruffy at the moment as he's halfway through his moult plus he likes rolling in mud, so I've used a photo from last year :)
Awwwwwwwww bless him,he is gorgeous.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14

She crosses from Turkey to Spain, then from there into France, a drive up to Calais and then a lilo from Calais to Kent?

Before you know it the Thing will be back at Trampy Towers again bleating about it's surgery,

"an' I'ze dunnit becos me an cole wanna behbeh from dat IVF fing an' I woz so fatt dat I 'ad to go an' get it drained off me arse an dat y'knooo..................... But look nah - I is bewtiful like wot I always woz innit....................................."

I'm surprised they let 'IT' on a plane so soon after surgery

• Wow

I think she is trying to avoid the hotel quarantine. She still will have to quarantine at home coming from an amber country. Where is her home? :unsure:

Reactions: 13
Morning all,

Just looking at the Mirror article it said “Katie is the rising Dooley of undercover reporting”….. What utter rubbish. As far as I’m aware the job of an undercover reporter is to show things that are happening that are not ok, illegal, dangerous etc, not just show off their latest cosmetic surgery! As I’ve said before, full body liposuction is a misnomer as I presume the other fat has to go somewhere, you can’t suck all your body fat out (see that woman from Honey Boo, she has a very strange body shape). Also when it mentioned her being a trooper, that’s an insult to people who served in the war or were badly injured through no fault of their own.

Changing tack, Peeko is keeping an eye on us so please mind your Ps and Qs and Dolly I want you to get your piss pott gleaming!

Lastly, the joy I got seeing a bird with a worm in his mouth, it’s the simple things that make me happy.

Have a good day

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Are they in Spain or is it just Chris for now? 🤔. Everything she puts out is done on purpose.
If she's had all the procedures we've been led to believe she's having, I'm not sure she'd be fit to fly from Turkey to Spain 🤔.
Body Lipo, brow lift, Turkey teef. Would the lipo & brow lift even be done at the same time?
Something isn't right about this latest attention seeking farce 🤔
I do however 100% believe the Skanky witch will do anything she can to avoid the cost of quarantine to get back here.
She is absolute pure scum. I feel an email to my MP coming on. She needs to be made an example of 😡

I think she is trying to avoid the hotel quarantine. She still will have to quarantine at home coming from an amber country. Where is her home? :unsure:
Yeah, of course the Skanky witch will quarantine for 10 days at home if she comes back via Spain. She's an absolute piece of tit in every possible way. She gives no fucks for anyone other than herself 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I would like Spain to be added to the red list now. :D
if they have gone to Spain for ten days they would still need to stay home for ten days when they get back so that will be nearly a month that she as no contact with the kids that she cares for full time(her words Harvey can not cope without me he seems to be doing fine)

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m banking on karma delivering big time when it finally comes……
View attachment 630474
I agree with you. When she gets her karma it will be spectacular. She's already basically homeless, bankrupt, has a 'career' based on lies & bullshit, many failed procedures leaving her looking like roadkill. She's lost primary care of her kids, a string of failed relationships, cheating on all her men, any & every desperate attempt to make a few quid. So much effort goes into portraying a fantastic celebrity lifestyle. She has nothing. She is nothing. She's lost it all. She's destroyed everything. It's really tragic. BUT she is poisonous & evil through & through. She deserves every bit of her downfall 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree with you. When she gets her karma it will be spectacular. She's already basically homeless, bankrupt, has a 'career' based on lies & bullshit, many failed procedures leaving her looking like roadkill. She's lost primary care of her kids, a string of failed relationships, cheating on all her men, any & every desperate attempt to make a few quid. So much effort goes into portraying a fantastic celebrity lifestyle. She has nothing. She is nothing. She's lost it all. She's destroyed everything. It's really tragic. BUT she is poisonous & evil through & through. She deserves every bit of her downfall 😊
Morning Ron the mindless as I know u are following so closely. I would still watch paint dry than watch a bully get a tattoo (daily fail comment that Ron picked up on)

I hope uve just read what Pink has said which is extremely accurate as u seem to be taking notes. I will look forward to what bull u spout Ron when u try to defend Krusty when karma hits and it will, bec there is no defence. As pink says, Krusty deserves every bit of her downfall and she has every bit of it on herself. But u go back to waiting so eagerly for footage of a bully getting a tattoo.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.