Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! This woman is nowhere near a prize catch, something to be proud of, to have beside him ... shes just at this point a bleeping freak show, that most laugh at ... which begs the question > what the duck is wrong with him???
I don't think he would listen to his Mum anyway, if she left him when he was young. He loves Money more than anything!

Reactions: 9
I don't think he would listen to his Mum anyway, if she left him when he was young. He loves Money more than anything!
another product of a broken home then? Seeing all the shite these two cretins generate its no wonder The Parents have distanced themselves from it - I certainly would!

Reactions: 10
So beautifully put and also @BigBlue2018 earlier . It's not pleasant but it's real and it's happening even as I type :cry:. But, we have her cards marked already, in advance, of any sympathy narrative she may use in the future and pissing all over the survivors of this. Anyway!! What treats are in store today? Got the wine ready as Jersey Boy is living it up round the corner and I Have free reign of everything- remote control included!! Have a lovely day my friends xx 😘 ❤ 🍷🍷🇯🇪🇯🇪
Lucky you - you could put on a nasty coloured face mask and a wig and costume pretending to be skanky and turn up at the hotel ;)

He's obviously a Divvy! He slags off Eden and yet here is he is - a raving barmpot in his own right !

Prize catch? Thats the one everybody throws back sooner rather than later - ol' Monkfish price!
She's lookin' good today btw :)
View attachment 635690
I saw the photos of Madonna earlier and she looks a million times better than Frankenprice does, even giving her 20 years!

Madge has been a great Mother to her own kids and the ones she adopted, plus she can actually sing, is a talented songwriter and seems a decent enough person for all the rubbish fame brought to her doorstep. Totally unlike the skank monster then :)
I thought that was a deconstructed trainer not a fish ha ha. Or the remains of someone they found insider her cavernous undercarriage who forget to wear a rope and plank...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Dollylovesshoes Poirot would've had Skanky banged to rights by now! He'd have solved her many crimes 👍

I haven't watched it. It's not off topic as Skanky & Crawl are both dicks 😂

How long before her post surgery compression stockings appear on deplop 🤢

Or maybe a bag of sucked out fat 🤢🤢. Bunny & Ron would love to buy a bag of that. She's adorable. I'm crying as I type this as I'm so emotional LOL LOL
I actually wait for the day, where that creep bunny, ron and the other twats who continue to defend her, are exposed, which Im sure, it will show they come from this skanks circle ... and the witch is not skint ... she is so snidey, she would have all the best advice possible before going bankrupt, where she was also given all the tricks that can be used in the book, on how to get around it .... she still has her wealth, I would imagine in that other con merchants bank account > amy the one who shat out this monstrosity, and also in Harveys name ..... twit features arffaa boy, knows this .... because from the get go, she told him, I still have my money, but its hidden, when the bankruptcy ends we`ll spend it together ... so play along, that its coming from you, it will be worth it ... thats why she swans around without a care in the world, arrogance ... because she knows, she still has her money ( hidden away ) so why would she be worried, she didn't want to pay Keiron in the divorce, so like many before her, was " advised " to go bankrupt ..... What does confuse me HMRC are fuckers, when money is owed, Ive known people have their lives destroyed by the tax man ( woman ) .... they're relentless ... so why the duck, have they not gone after her ... HMRC doesn't give a duck, who you think you are, if money is owed, they hound you and get it, even if that means taking the roof over your head

Reactions: 14
MUM'S THE WORD! Katie Price reveals she’s finally meeting boyfriend Carl Woods’ mum and she can’t wait

• 15 Nov 2020, 19:11
  • Updated: 15 Nov 2020, 19:11
? how many mums does he have? is this more bullshit?

Reactions: 12
Like this really needs to be advertised on social media 😳🤦🏻‍♀️
Well the tampax are a joke, at her age, shes not having periods .... shes most probably in the menopause stage by now :rolleyes::rolleyes: ... where are the hormone replacement patches?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well the tampax are a joke, at her age, shes not having periods .... shes most probably in the menopause stage by now :rolleyes::rolleyes: ... where are the hormone replacement patches?
Where are the products she advertises? Where is the sun protection cream?

• Haha
Lucky you - you could put on a nasty coloured face mask and a wig and costume pretending to be skanky and turn up at the hotel ;)

I thought that was a deconstructed trainer not a fish ha ha. Or the remains of someone they found insider her cavernous undercarriage who forget to wear a rope and plank...
Ha ha, yes I could BUT I have a distinguishing feature that would give me away. It's not a cackling, screeching pitch or BO before you ask!!! 😍 🇯🇪

• Haha
  • Wow
Looks like Conan has a nice poser pic on his instasham and sadly yes that tattoo is definetly looking real..
Did binfest say it was fake?

You can still have periods when you’re 50 plus, so price still might be using them.
Unless there are being used to stem the flow from their nose jobs 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did binfest say it was fake?

You can still have periods when you’re 50 plus, so price still might be using them.
Unless there are being used to stem the flow from their nose jobs 🤷‍♀️
Yes, they did. I did try mention it last night, but they haven’t replied yet. I really hope this is all bona fide 😬🤞🙏

Meanwhile Cole is showing off his spot/bite 🤣 and another bbq.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
#nofilter
Sadly if you watch this child's behaviour, in all honesty, she comes across a right lil brat, you can already see her " mothers " nasty traits coming through, loud and clear .... she also has that unfortunate odd mullet hair ... being a former hairstylist, I just want to cut it properly and style for her .... her " mother dearest who spends thousands on herself " cant be arsed to get this child a proper haircut, come on Keiron, you have eyes, this mullet is well dodgy!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.